Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18 days 07:22 - Jul 17 with 4494 viewsbuilthjack

Closing in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

18 days on 10:10 - Jul 18 with 809 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 09:55 - Jul 18 by AlfieMooresSon

We are now in the position with a Manager starting too late, and no players in and players we want to move still here, it's a fecking mess.

We were too late appointing Potter now we won't be properly prepared for the stat of one of the most important seasons in our history!!!

How do you know we were too late? Too late suggests we had the opportunity to do it earlier.

How do you know this?

You do realise we are talking about an international career change yes? Including a back room team?

It is not a click of a mouse and they all come running and turn up the next day.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

18 days on 11:06 - Jul 18 with 759 viewscostalotta

18 days on 10:01 - Jul 18 by LeonWasGod

Repeat of the last 2 seasons closing in fast - looking like last minute scrabbling around trying to get key players out the door and then maybe a couple of panic buys.

Can't say I'm surprised about how it's shaping up though.

Nor me.

In fact it’s quite predictable. As is some posters defending it and some fans lapping it up.
18 days on 12:02 - Jul 18 with 734 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 11:06 - Jul 18 by costalotta

Nor me.

In fact it’s quite predictable. As is some posters defending it and some fans lapping it up.

Defending what? Sense? Aye.

A few weeks ago we had people moaning about how Jenkins must be signing people as we were linked to players with no manager in place and how awful that was. Now they are moaning that a manager has come in and is assessing his squad before signing anyone, barely seen them kick a ball in anger yet.

People need to make up their minds.

18 days on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 718 viewsAngelRangelQS

Honestly, I don't know what some people expect:-

1. We cannot afford the current squad, even with the parachute payments
2. Even if we offload the likes of Bony and the Ayew's we'll probably still be paying big wages to them
3. The sale of players has been held up by the World Cup.
4. The players we want rid of and who want to leave will probably hang on for as long as possible to see if anyone better comes in for them - e.g. as Fernandez has shown
5. We can't (or shouldn't) buy anyone until we know who we'll manage to shift and for how much (including how much of their wages we can get rid of)
6. I also get the impression that we'll stick with what we have rather than panic buying players at the end of the window.

Solid mid-table next season with a few good signings/youngsters coming through will be a success.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 12:14]
18 days on 12:15 - Jul 18 with 711 viewscostalotta

18 days on 12:02 - Jul 18 by E20Jack

Defending what? Sense? Aye.

A few weeks ago we had people moaning about how Jenkins must be signing people as we were linked to players with no manager in place and how awful that was. Now they are moaning that a manager has come in and is assessing his squad before signing anyone, barely seen them kick a ball in anger yet.

People need to make up their minds.

If I wanted a dialogue with you I’d have responded to you. I didn’t, I responded to LeanWasGod.

Now, please do not take offence but I have no interest in you nor your posts so please refrain from responding directly to me, I will not bite and therefore not be a victim of your incessant trolling. Concentrate your efforts elsewhere. Thanks.
18 days on 12:30 - Jul 18 with 676 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 12:15 - Jul 18 by costalotta

If I wanted a dialogue with you I’d have responded to you. I didn’t, I responded to LeanWasGod.

Now, please do not take offence but I have no interest in you nor your posts so please refrain from responding directly to me, I will not bite and therefore not be a victim of your incessant trolling. Concentrate your efforts elsewhere. Thanks.

Then don’t make such ridiculous posts intended to troll and whine when you get a response.

As you were.

18 days on 12:32 - Jul 18 with 670 viewsE20Jack

18 days on 12:13 - Jul 18 by AngelRangelQS

2. Even if we offload the likes of Bony and the Ayew's we'll probably still be paying big wages to them
4. The players we want rid of and who want to leave will probably hang on for as long as possible to see if anyone better comes in for them - e.g. as Fernandez has shown
5. We can't (or shouldn't) buy anyone until we know who we'll manage to shift and for how much (including how much of their wages we can get rid of)
6. I also get the impression that we'll stick with what we have rather than panic buying players at the end of the window.

Solid mid-table next season with a few good signings/youngsters coming through will be a success.

And the sensible among the audience stand up in applause that there is at least one other sane person in the auditorium.

Bravo.

18 days on 12:36 - Jul 18 with 657 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yes yes and yes Good to see you have returned from the brink. The Prem did that to a lot of us I guess.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 12:38]

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

18 days on 12:52 - Jul 18 with 623 viewsE20Jack

Two excellent posters in succession. Maybe it’s a rebirth of planetswans. It has been swimming in utter dross for too long.

18 days on 14:46 - Jul 18 with 551 viewsAlgorfajack

18 days on 23:48 - Jul 17 by Loyal

Well they know the ones who want out. Leave the bleating fckrs at home, fck em, exclude them from training and tell them to get their half assed agents to find them clubs.

This in bucketloads

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

18 days on 15:27 - Jul 18 with 504 views34dfgdf54

Good post.

Offer me 12th now and an improvement in football then I’d take your hand off. Jenkins has made a huge mess of things and it’s going to take more than just a few transfer windows to clean up. Admire the posters who think we will be challenging at the top end of table this year, but as I’ve said before, I believe they are underestimating the Championship and over estimating how good this squad is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024