Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the parachute money 07:48 - Jul 17 with 3369 viewsangryjack

And all this transfer money from players leaving and wages saved.thevtight kunts have spent only 2 million with 2 and half weeks to go...and that's on a rookie player...even Doug Sharpe showed more ambition with comparison...he's fat he's round only worth a million pound dougie Sharpe dougie Sharpe..
With the parachute money on 21:04 - Jul 17 with 795 viewsDippy

Can't believe we've forked out 2 million on a relatively inexperienced 19 year old, who's team got demoted to the 3rd tier.

2 million..

Poll: Cooper Out

With the parachute money on 21:22 - Jul 17 with 779 viewsjasper_T

With the parachute money on 21:04 - Jul 17 by Dippy

Can't believe we've forked out 2 million on a relatively inexperienced 19 year old, who's team got demoted to the 3rd tier.

2 million..

Plus another million to his agent, probably. Not a cheap transfer for a player who has accomplished about as much as Ryan Hedges (who we did get some cash for to be fair).
With the parachute money on 21:27 - Jul 17 with 772 viewsDippy

With the parachute money on 21:22 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

Plus another million to his agent, probably. Not a cheap transfer for a player who has accomplished about as much as Ryan Hedges (who we did get some cash for to be fair).

It's a Huw signing.

Saw him play well for Sunderland once on Sky Sports
Dreadlocks.
5 million or 2 million transfer fee

Michu 2 mil
Chico 2 mil

I'm either going nuts or the World is..

Probably somewhere in the middle.

Poll: Cooper Out

With the parachute money on 21:29 - Jul 17 with 770 viewsthornabyswan

With the parachute money on 21:22 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

We need to trust the manager.
Potter said he wanted him that's good enough for me.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

With the parachute money on 21:39 - Jul 17 with 753 viewsjasper_T

With the parachute money on 21:29 - Jul 17 by thornabyswan

We need to trust the manager.
Potter said he wanted him that's good enough for me.

Apparently Kyle Macaulay has been watching him for a few years. They're probably more familiar with Asoro than any of our own young players.

Which if you're a cynical sort might be a bit concerning since we had one or two pacey wide players who could have broken into that awful Sunderland side already on the books.
With the parachute money on 23:12 - Jul 17 with 707 viewsomarjack

Well I don't care for Asoro..But Tottenham wanted him and saw actual potential in him so who knows.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

With the parachute money on 07:10 - Jul 18 with 667 viewsclloy2

With the parachute money on 12:51 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

The club spent all its profits on Ayew in January. I don't see how they could have made any money given how much we spent and where we finished.

Almost a hundred million out in wages. Obscene.

It is obscene when you look at the quality of player most of if was spent on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024