Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... 09:47 - Jul 17 with 1221 viewsLoyal

Loverin, totally blind to the cause, the reasons and why.
https://www.bbc.com/ /world-europe-44846446

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 09:51 - Jul 17 with 1210 viewsomarjack

Your link goes for BBC main page..But I assume you're referring to Lovren claiming to be one of the best defenders in the world?

lol..Well on a good day he can be world class..but on a bad day..which is half of the time he's an utter donkey.

Still..he helped his country reach a World Cup final against all odds..So there is something in that.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 11:25 - Jul 17 with 1131 viewsmoonie

Lovren played a part.No more .
His team lost,they won nothing ,like England .
Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 17:40 - Jul 17 with 967 viewsoldcob

Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 11:25 - Jul 17 by moonie

Croatia were better than England though weren't they? It's not always about trophies, sometimes it's about achievement.
Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 18:02 - Jul 17 with 915 viewsjack247

Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 11:25 - Jul 17 by moonie

Croatia beat Argentina and England. Like Wales two years ago, they massively overachieved.

England lost every game they weren’t heavy favourites in.
Just goes to show how thick most footballers are ... on 18:07 - Jul 17 with 897 viewsploppy

This is the correct link
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44846446

I think he's referring to P-Riot's cause.

Got to say, if I and my team were trying to play our way back into a World Cup final in which we were the victims of 2 poor refereeing decision already, and a bunch of tw@ts invaded the pitch, regardless of their cause, I'd drag the feckers to the touchline myself.

If he's not referring to that, my apologies, but my statement still stands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024