Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have a "politics board" please? 18:57 - Jul 17 with 3751 viewsJackfath

Where all the political posters go to flex their muscles and try to out do one another with their tedium? Maybe if they all moved to that place there may be a spark left to reignite this place? They could then all be made mods and ban each other leaving this place the haven it once was.

Just a suggestion.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:07 - Jul 17 with 2598 viewsHumpty

Could we have a board for shit stirring and attention seeking please? So the people who like that can continue without boring the rest of us?

Or, alternatively, perhaps everyone could post about whatever they like. If people don't find a thread interesting they could just ignore it. Like a grown up.

Just a suggestion.
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:08 - Jul 17 with 2590 viewsJackfath

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:07 - Jul 17 by Humpty

Could we have a board for shit stirring and attention seeking please? So the people who like that can continue without boring the rest of us?

Or, alternatively, perhaps everyone could post about whatever they like. If people don't find a thread interesting they could just ignore it. Like a grown up.

Just a suggestion.

How ironic.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:26 - Jul 17 with 2527 viewslonglostjack

Top post. Now as for Standing Order Nr 23 in Parliament today I’m sure you’d agree that anti-mosquitoe sonic devices are a disgrace and should be regulated.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:35 - Jul 17 with 2514 viewsHumpty

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:26 - Jul 17 by longlostjack

Top post. Now as for Standing Order Nr 23 in Parliament today I’m sure you’d agree that anti-mosquitoe sonic devices are a disgrace and should be regulated.

I'm not interested in anti-mosquito sonic devices. Stop talking about anti-mosquito sonic devices. It's boring.
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:43 - Jul 17 with 2489 viewslonglostjack

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:35 - Jul 17 by Humpty

I'm not interested in anti-mosquito sonic devices. Stop talking about anti-mosquito sonic devices. It's boring.

There are wider issues at stake here. Not sure whether it’s possible to ban them as we’re still members of the EU. Once we leave we'll be able to take back control and get rid of these devices for ever.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 23:10 - Jul 17 with 2407 viewsomarjack

How dare you be politically neutral in the current environment? And if you have an opinion..it obviously sucks because it's not identical to mine.

Welcome to the internet.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 23:29 - Jul 17 with 2393 viewsLoyal

Politics is boring, boring and grey.
But would you rather see hate brighten everyone's day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 23:32 - Jul 17 with 2388 viewsomarjack

I miss the early 2010's when the internet and social media was peaking and people weren't a bunch of obsessed racist c*nts or angry, whiny, constantly offended silly people.

Nowadays it's all about how many times did Trump take a sh!t today and how many milliseconds until Brexit..as if it matters.

Login to get fewer ads

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 03:14 - Jul 18 with 2339 viewsMo_Wives

You are mart6 and I claim my 5 pounds.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a on 03:18 - Jul 18 with 2338 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:07 - Jul 17 by Humpty

Just a suggestion.

We don't agree often but this would be a worse place without you, my friend. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 03:23 - Jul 18 with 2337 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 23:10 - Jul 17 by omarjack

How dare you be politically neutral in the current environment? And if you have an opinion..it obviously sucks because it's not identical to mine.

Welcome to the internet.

You can be politically neutral if you want. You can also be politically extreme if you want. But you can't expect people not to challenge your opinions, I'm sorry. If that's the case maybe an internet forum is not the place for you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 17:34 - Jul 18 with 2252 viewsmoonie

easier to have one for vile ,right wing tory voting scum so that the rest can hurl abuse at them.
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 22:02 - Jul 18 with 2201 viewsBanosswan

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 17:34 - Jul 18 by moonie

easier to have one for vile ,right wing tory voting scum so that the rest can hurl abuse at them.

I agree. You cwnt

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 2198 viewsmoonie

Wayne lover
Can we have a on 10:39 - Jul 19 with 2148 viewsburty

We got a Torie party arguing with itself over brexit, and all the politicians fighting themselves for what brexit. Why the hell did they put it to the people to vote for Brexit.... Sick to death of all this shit.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 22:30]
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 10:48 - Jul 19 with 2140 viewsomarjack

Can we have a on 10:39 - Jul 19 by burty

We got a Torie party arguing with itself over brexit, and all the politicians fighting themselves for what brexit. Why the hell did they put it to the people to vote for Brexit.... Sick to death of all this shit.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 22:30]

Because David Cameron has got to be the most insane "politician" that ever got into a senior office since the Kim family in North Korea.

"Hey there guys, Let's make a random referendum about whether we want to be a part of the EU or not. I'm happy with how things are being in the EU and all..But let's just risk it all and f*ck it up for entertainment."

Deranged.

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 10:50 - Jul 19 with 2139 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Best idea you’ve had Fath

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 10:59 - Jul 19 with 2126 viewswestwalesed

I agree this is an excellent idea.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Can we have a on 11:06 - Jul 19 with 2119 viewsMo_Wives

Oh shit. More upset lefties...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 12:42 - Jul 19 with 2070 viewsJimmyGilligan

My name is Monty and I approve this message
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:04 - Aug 7 with 1929 viewsBrynCartwright

Please can we have this as I am so fatigued of all the politically minded, happynesss challenged boring old sods that pollute this forum with their relentless tedium of right wing or left wing dross, that sucks out my life force with every post.

They can all dwell in a sanctum of their own fetidness as far as I am concerned whilst the normal people can talk about important things like hottest Charlie's Angel or best rock, sedimentary, metamorphic or igneous.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:21 - Aug 7 with 1898 viewsomarjack

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:04 - Aug 7 by BrynCartwright

Please can we have this as I am so fatigued of all the politically minded, happynesss challenged boring old sods that pollute this forum with their relentless tedium of right wing or left wing dross, that sucks out my life force with every post.

They can all dwell in a sanctum of their own fetidness as far as I am concerned whilst the normal people can talk about important things like hottest Charlie's Angel or best rock, sedimentary, metamorphic or igneous.

These days are far gone..nowadays it's all about trying to demonstrate how people from your political leaning suck a bit less than the guys who share the political leaning of the other side..

Since Trump's election and the world is in a limbo..

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:22 - Aug 7 with 1893 viewspeenemunde

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 10:48 - Jul 19 by omarjack

Because David Cameron has got to be the most insane "politician" that ever got into a senior office since the Kim family in North Korea.

"Hey there guys, Let's make a random referendum about whether we want to be a part of the EU or not. I'm happy with how things are being in the EU and all..But let's just risk it all and f*ck it up for entertainment."

Deranged.

You are free to leave the country at anytime you want.
Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:24 - Aug 7 with 1888 viewsomarjack

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:22 - Aug 7 by peenemunde

You are free to leave the country at anytime you want.

A former prime minister being a w@nk is definitely not a reason for me to unroot my entire life.

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 22:09 - Aug 7 with 1844 viewsLeonWasGod

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 20:35 - Jul 17 by Humpty

Rules out Humps being a mosquito. But we WILL find out what you are.

TBF the only 'politics' on this site is Pikey's excellently argued Brexit thread (and that's hardly politics). Just block pikey and then you'll never see it again. The only other time it pops up is when someone slags of the Assembly after whatever latest thing they've given to Cardiff instead of a more sensible part of Wales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024