Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have a "politics board" please? 18:57 - Jul 17 with 3749 viewsJackfath

Where all the political posters go to flex their muscles and try to out do one another with their tedium? Maybe if they all moved to that place there may be a spark left to reignite this place? They could then all be made mods and ban each other leaving this place the haven it once was.

Just a suggestion.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can we have a on 23:36 - Aug 7 with 1140 viewsElmo

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 19:04 - Aug 7 by BrynCartwright

Please can we have this as I am so fatigued of all the politically minded, happynesss challenged boring old sods that pollute this forum with their relentless tedium of right wing or left wing dross, that sucks out my life force with every post.

They can all dwell in a sanctum of their own fetidness as far as I am concerned whilst the normal people can talk about important things like hottest Charlie's Angel or best rock, sedimentary, metamorphic or igneous.

This, in spades

The worst thing - these boring old Numpties have no interest in football. wtf
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:16]
Can we have a on 08:52 - Aug 8 with 1086 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a "politics board" please? on 10:50 - Jul 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Best idea you’ve had Fath

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a on 11:15 - Aug 8 with 1058 viewsLohengrin

Can we have a on 23:36 - Aug 7 by Elmo

This, in spades

The worst thing - these boring old Numpties have no interest in football. wtf
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:16]

You’re on the ’Non-Football Board’ moaning that people aren’t talking about Football?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Can we have a on 12:37 - Aug 8 with 1031 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a on 11:15 - Aug 8 by Lohengrin

You’re on the ’Non-Football Board’ moaning that people aren’t talking about Football?

Some people are grown up enough to not stick a fork in the plug socket holes. Others need someone else to provide child safety guards to stop them from being able to do it. This really is a sad thread, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a on 22:33 - Aug 8 with 955 viewsElmo

Can we have a on 11:15 - Aug 8 by Lohengrin

With respect, you spectacularly missed the point ol' man

Think deeper, maybe
Can we have a on 08:08 - Aug 9 with 936 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a on 22:33 - Aug 8 by Elmo

With respect, you spectacularly missed the point ol' man

Think deeper, maybe

...and they came to know, t'was deeper than they first thought.

Go on...

Please don't say it's a football forum.

Edit - Btw, that's what the Spanish call me 'el Mo'. As in 'the Mo'...rather than your 'elmo' as in the muppet.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 8:18]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Can we have a on 22:12 - Aug 9 with 868 viewsElmo

Can we have a on 08:08 - Aug 9 by Mo_Wives

...and they came to know, t'was deeper than they first thought.

Go on...

Please don't say it's a football forum.

Edit - Btw, that's what the Spanish call me 'el Mo'. As in 'the Mo'...rather than your 'elmo' as in the muppet.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 8:18]

Pity you both missed the point and resorted to puerility

Plain and simple: it would be great if there was a politics board which didnt percolate up into "ALL posts" - ie filtered out

That way the uber boring non-football types could argue the toss ad infinitum without diluting/boring the Real Planet Swans football stuff

edit: you totally missed the anagram, think deeper
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:15]
Can we have a on 09:18 - Aug 10 with 829 viewsMo_Wives

Can we have a on 22:12 - Aug 9 by Elmo

Pity you both missed the point and resorted to puerility

Plain and simple: it would be great if there was a politics board which didnt percolate up into "ALL posts" - ie filtered out

That way the uber boring non-football types could argue the toss ad infinitum without diluting/boring the Real Planet Swans football stuff

edit: you totally missed the anagram, think deeper
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:15]

There is a filter that allows you to only see "the Real Planet Swans football stuff ". It's called the football board.

As for the anagram, I've just got off the phone with Bletchley Park and they had a terrible time deciphering it. In fact, they want to offer you a job. After getting their top people on it the only thing they could come up with is elmo is an anagram of mole. And so you must be a Cardiff fan?

If this is correct, I have to take my hat off to you. You managed to use one word to give us two clues you're a Cardiff fan:
Elmo = mole
And elmo = muppet

Please don't say I have to go deeper. I haven't got enough oxygen left in the tank

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024