Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! 21:37 - Jul 17 with 4347 viewsjazzswan

Odd combination for social get together as paths surely haven't previously crossed. Currently meeting together in PREZZO Mumbles at 9.30pm tonight! Saunders is maybe acting as an intermediary, maybe for former clubs Galatasaray or Benfica rather than Chesterfield/Sheff Utd? Didn't he manage Wolves for a bit that could be the sort of club with Andre interest maybe?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:02]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting! on 21:41 - Jul 17 with 4297 viewsSwansea93

Source?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting! on 21:45 - Jul 17 with 4251 viewsjazzswan

Me, I saw them both there! Dean went in first with what looked like possibly family members. Then about 20 mins later Andre parks up in the old Mumbles Bus station, his partner is on the phone and then points to him "in here'! Thats all I know, maybe they are just old school chums?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:53]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:53 - Jul 17 with 4161 viewsTenbySwan

Discussing Turkish clubs!
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:56 - Jul 17 with 4136 viewssainthelens

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:53 - Jul 17 by TenbySwan

Discussing Turkish clubs!

Wife swapping.
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:56 - Jul 17 with 4135 viewsjazzswan

Eating Turkish Delight maybe! (Dont actually know what they are eating for the record!)
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 21:57]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 22:03 - Jul 17 with 4046 viewsGaryjack

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:56 - Jul 17 by sainthelens

Wife swapping.

Close. Jazzswan must be cottaging around the Toilets there to be in the vicinity for that length of time.
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:05 - Jul 17 with 4034 viewsjazzswan

Or you could just be sitting having a quiet pint and watching it unfold ..... as the Toilets were locked!!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:07]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 22:05 - Jul 17 with 4034 viewsLeonWasGod

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting TONIGHT! on 21:56 - Jul 17 by sainthelens

Wife swapping.

Or maybe husband swapping? Could be Dean's type....
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:11 - Jul 17 with 3979 viewsGaryjack

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:05 - Jul 17 by jazzswan

Or you could just be sitting having a quiet pint and watching it unfold ..... as the Toilets were locked!!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:07]

Having a pint, yet you heard Ayew's wife saying "They're in there" from the Mumbles bus station car park! Fvck off is it!
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:38 - Jul 17 with 3808 viewsjazzswan

No, didn't "hear" her, saw her on the phone standing outside PREZZo and as Andre approached from his car parked in Mumbles Old Bus station pointed and "intimated" "in There" My Lord! There are some real plonkers on here. I thought it was a FORUM for discussing whats happening with the SWANS, So when I saw this earlier thought it might be of interest to post! GaryJAck
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:54]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:50 - Jul 17 with 3749 viewsFerryjack

Saunders was on Talk sport this morning & said he was travelling to Swansea today to see his sister
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:02 - Jul 17 with 3661 viewsbuilthjack

The truth is that Oxford are after Andre, so he is getting the lowdown off Dean.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:05 - Jul 17 with 3649 viewsGaryjack

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:38 - Jul 17 by jazzswan

No, didn't "hear" her, saw her on the phone standing outside PREZZo and as Andre approached from his car parked in Mumbles Old Bus station pointed and "intimated" "in There" My Lord! There are some real plonkers on here. I thought it was a FORUM for discussing whats happening with the SWANS, So when I saw this earlier thought it might be of interest to post! GaryJAck
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:54]

Chill out man! It's a real cool story! A crock of shite, but entertaining all the same. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:08 - Jul 17 with 3635 viewsjazzswan

Gary jack I agree All speculation is a crock of shit . But not the facts of the get together in mumbles thank you
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:40 - Jul 17 with 3528 viewsLoyal

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:08 - Jul 17 by jazzswan

Gary jack I agree All speculation is a crock of shit . But not the facts of the get together in mumbles thank you

Hey, you saw what you saw.
Are you sure the person you saw as Dean Saunders wasn't Leo Sayer ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:49 - Jul 17 with 3497 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:40 - Jul 17 by Loyal

Hey, you saw what you saw.
Are you sure the person you saw as Dean Saunders wasn't Leo Sayer ?

Bet he says "It's more than I can say"

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:50 - Jul 18 with 2968 viewsGaryjack

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 23:08 - Jul 17 by jazzswan

It's not a fact though is it. Just because Dean Saunders went into a restaurant with his family and Andre Ayew went in with his missus shortly after, does not equate to............

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT!

Just saying like.
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:59 - Jul 18 with 2916 viewsKingBony

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 22:50 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

It's not a fact though is it. Just because Dean Saunders went into a restaurant with his family and Andre Ayew went in with his missus shortly after, does not equate to............

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT!

Just saying like.

Kin ell Gaz stop killing the magic man.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 02:30 - Jul 19 with 2747 viewsjazzswan

EXACLY MY POINT , maybe they played junior football together, or Andre wants to get in the Welsh Squad! I refer to my initial observation that these two would be an unusual meet up , and THAT'S IT!! rest is speculation
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 2:53]
Dean Saunders & Andre Ayew currently meeting up TONIGHT! on 09:27 - Jul 19 with 2463 viewsWarwickHunt

He’s refining his impression in advance of Andre’s impending transfer to Real Madrid. .🤫
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024