Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pop Master 13:54 - Jul 18 with 4261 viewsCountyJim

Anyone hear it this morning bloke from Swansea on there he was unlucky answered more correct answers but lost

Anyway I average 18-21 most days how does everyone else do
Pop Master on 21:53 - Jul 18 with 3518 viewsItchySphincter

"answered more correct answers but lost "

....sounds like a good idea for a quiz.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pop Master on 21:56 - Jul 18 with 3510 viewsBanosswan

Pop Master on 21:53 - Jul 18 by ItchySphincter

"answered more correct answers but lost "

....sounds like a good idea for a quiz.

Bonus questions worth twice as much.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Pop Master on 22:28 - Jul 18 with 3481 viewsmajorraglan

When I get the chance to listen to it, I usually get between 12 and 21, but it all depends on the era the questions focus on. Seventies, 80s and some sixties are ok, anything after 1990 is a desert!
Pop Master on 22:50 - Jul 18 with 3455 viewsWxmJax

Been on it 3 times, won a dab radio for 3 in 10 (Sweet) failed on Leanne Rhimes 3 in 10 and lost one. You get asked 5 questions beforehand before you're even considered to be accepted so I always find it strange when someone only gets 3 points. Ken's the only one worth listening to on Radio 2 nowadays, well him, Tony Blackburn and Johnnie Walker.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Pop Master on 23:07 - Jul 18 with 3432 viewsmajorraglan

Pop Master on 22:50 - Jul 18 by WxmJax

Been on it 3 times, won a dab radio for 3 in 10 (Sweet) failed on Leanne Rhimes 3 in 10 and lost one. You get asked 5 questions beforehand before you're even considered to be accepted so I always find it strange when someone only gets 3 points. Ken's the only one worth listening to on Radio 2 nowadays, well him, Tony Blackburn and Johnnie Walker.

Agree with your choice of DJs. Don’t mind a bit of Jeremy Bine now and again, but the bear baiting and arguing tends to do my head in.
Pop Master on 08:07 - Jul 19 with 3338 viewsmoonie

Walker s book is a great read .
Worth tracking it down
Pop Master on 14:59 - Jul 19 with 3233 viewsCountyJim

Pop Master on 22:50 - Jul 18 by WxmJax

Tried a few times always get engaged tone
Pop Master on 12:40 - May 3 with 2412 viewsbuilthjack

Don't forget to download your scoresheets

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Pop Master on 13:01 - May 3 with 2375 viewskarnataka

Pop Master on 12:40 - May 3 by builthjack

Don't forget to download your scoresheets

Thanks for the tip but I don't find counting up to 39 too taxing, even at my age!
Pop Master on 13:14 - May 3 with 2358 viewsbuilthjack

Pop Master on 13:01 - May 3 by karnataka

Thanks for the tip but I don't find counting up to 39 too taxing, even at my age!

I got 30 once, and celebrated for a fortnight
[Post edited 3 May 2020 14:55]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pop Master on 13:39 - May 3 with 2342 viewsCountyJim

Still trying to get on no luck so far
Pop Master on 15:03 - May 8 with 2125 viewsWxmJax

A bit of cheating going on this morning.
Question: Ken plays a song and asks who was the singer and where were they 24 hours from ?
Answer: Is it Gr.. Green Pitney ?
Ken: No it's not green, it's Gene Pitney
Reply: I didn't know how to pronounce it correctly.

And he still lost
[Post edited 8 May 2020 15:04]

Pop Master on 15:27 - May 8 with 2096 viewssP7qupUf

Lady from Swansea on early this week. Got 15 points on the first 4 questions then got the rest incorrect. Bit unlucky.
Pop Master on 15:44 - May 8 with 2071 viewsCountyJim

Had a call this morning from radio 2 for Mondays show got two answers correct got can I name and hit from the film Fame I couldn't TFFT ! Imagine knowing that answer
Pop Master on 16:31 - May 8 with 2040 viewskarnataka

Pop Master on 15:03 - May 8 by WxmJax

Question: Ken plays a song and asks who was the singer and where were they 24 hours from ?

And he still lost

I thought that he was cheating too, there was another question after that where he almost got it right too as if someone was whispering the answers and he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. I reckon KB thought so too as he will usually give 1 point if someone gets that close. Glad someone else thought that too and if he was, I'm glad he lost!

FWIW, we got 24 and 18 today.
Pop Master (n/t) on 16:49 - May 8 with 2011 viewsHighjack

Pop Master on 15:44 - May 8 by CountyJim

Had a call this morning from radio 2 for Mondays show got two answers correct got can I name and hit from the film Fame I couldn't TFFT ! Imagine knowing that answer

Answers in the question
[Post edited 8 May 2020 16:49]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pop Master on 17:08 - May 8 with 1987 viewsWxmJax

Pop Master on 16:31 - May 8 by karnataka

I thought that he was cheating too, there was another question after that where he almost got it right too as if someone was whispering the answers and he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. I reckon KB thought so too as he will usually give 1 point if someone gets that close. Glad someone else thought that too and if he was, I'm glad he lost!

FWIW, we got 24 and 18 today.

Better than me then.

It was The Pretenders. Err...thousand years....err...10 thousand years. He said yes to someone before Ken played of that song as well. There was also a Pet Shop Boys song he only knew a part of but sounded like he hadn't a clue what it was.

Green Pitney was trending on twitter after it
A Palace fan.

Pop Master on 17:15 - May 8 with 1976 viewskarnataka

Pop Master on 15:03 - May 8 by WxmJax

And he still lost

Just asked Mrs K and she remembered 2 other ones we thought were dodgy this morning. The Pet Shop Boys one where he had to complete the title "You only tell me......... You love me the when you're drunk, and he got the first 3 words. Surely with a title like that you don't just get the first 3 words and forget the rest. And The Pretenders 2000 miles, he mumbled 'thousand miles' first, then muttered something and says 10000 miles which sounded dodgy to me as it had taken him so long.
Pop Master on 18:00 - May 8 with 1947 viewsBillyChong

How many do you need to answer correctly to get on the show?
Pop Master on 19:17 - May 8 with 1915 viewskarnataka

I bet they weren't expecting anyone to get that wrong when they've already given you one possible answer!
Pop Master on 11:10 - May 9 with 1802 viewsCountyJim

Pop Master on 18:00 - May 8 by BillyChong

How many do you need to answer correctly to get on the show?

They ask you 3 questions you need to get at least 2 right to be on short list
Pop Master on 07:27 - May 23 with 1642 viewsCountyJim

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-52568503

A pop master feast Monday
Pop Master on 07:30 - May 23 with 1636 viewsdickythorpe

Pop Master on 07:27 - May 23 by CountyJim

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-52568503

A pop master feast Monday

That's going to be the highlight of many people's bank holiday!
Pop Master on 12:28 - May 23 with 1527 viewskarnataka

Pop Master on 07:30 - May 23 by dickythorpe

That's going to be the highlight of many people's bank holiday!

We do enjoy the quiz but once a day is probably enough tbh. As I'm semi-retired, Mrs K and I are usually out most weekday mornings and always have a mid-morning coffee & toast in a cafe but the last 2 months we've had to replicate that at home (substituting hot cross buns with strawberry jam for the toast!) but we tend to use Pop Master as our signal that it is time to redezvous in the kitchen for an hour or so. Nice. Hope our regular cafe will have survived this enforced hiatus when such places are allowed to open again.
Pop Master on 13:16 - Jul 10 with 1279 viewsCountyJim

Two 39s this week fair play good contestants
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024