Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport Friendly 15:12 - Jul 18 with 9606 viewsjasper_T

Behind closed doors, spies not welcome.

Erwin Mulder, Connor Roberts, Mike van der Hoorn, Fede Fernandez, Matt Grimes, Jordi Amat, Tom Carroll, Luciano Narsingh, Wayne Routledge, Daniel James, Andre Ayew.
Newport Friendly on 23:25 - Jul 18 with 1835 viewsGriffting

Newport Friendly on 23:14 - Jul 18 by 34dfgdf54

I couldn’t care less if they get better offers or not really, all I care about is if we can afford to keep them now we are in the Championship. I’m guessing we can’t, and them not being able to find clubs could well implicate us in terms of getting players in who want to be here. We know for a fact Andre doesn’t from direct quotes.

Say hes on 80 grand a week..

Keeping him until jan would be an outlay of lets say 2.5-3 mill..

A. Is it worth the risk? Get him for and firing it could well be, alternatively he gets injured for the season first game and we’re f@cked..

B. Is there a striker out there who we can get for that money, plus a little more with wages, that can do a better job?

It’s an interesting one. It’s a plan that would have to see us promoted within the 3 season of parachute payments or selling him after a season if he does well.
Newport Friendly on 23:39 - Jul 18 with 1785 viewsJango

Newport Friendly on 23:25 - Jul 18 by Griffting

Say hes on 80 grand a week..

Keeping him until jan would be an outlay of lets say 2.5-3 mill..

A. Is it worth the risk? Get him for and firing it could well be, alternatively he gets injured for the season first game and we’re f@cked..

B. Is there a striker out there who we can get for that money, plus a little more with wages, that can do a better job?

It’s an interesting one. It’s a plan that would have to see us promoted within the 3 season of parachute payments or selling him after a season if he does well.

Problem is, if he’s out until sept/Oct we haven’t really got much choice.
Newport Friendly on 00:57 - Jul 19 with 1702 viewsSwan91

Newport Friendly on 18:13 - Jul 18 by jasper_T

Very happy with the passing in this game! the flick ons, the one two's, distributing it between central players and using midfield on the wing. Finishing could be better and I know they didn't play a championship side... but if they can play like this in the season, I will be happy.

The goal is something we had been missing for a while now... striker flicking it through for a winger to run on to and then scoring.
Newport Friendly on 07:07 - Jul 19 with 1564 viewsbazzool

Newport Friendly on 00:57 - Jul 19 by Swan91

Very happy with the passing in this game! the flick ons, the one two's, distributing it between central players and using midfield on the wing. Finishing could be better and I know they didn't play a championship side... but if they can play like this in the season, I will be happy.

The goal is something we had been missing for a while now... striker flicking it through for a winger to run on to and then scoring.

Yes il agree but also its just the basics really, but i did enjoy the highlights and looks like potter is getting them going
Newport Friendly on 08:00 - Jul 19 with 1477 viewsbuilthjack

The finishing was awaful in that game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newport Friendly on 09:39 - Jul 19 with 1329 viewsjack247

Newport Friendly on 08:00 - Jul 19 by builthjack

The finishing was awaful in that game.

It was. But that’s less of a problem than not creating chances. OK, it’s Newport and it’s a friendly, but the style of play, the attacking intent and the chances created were refreshing.
Newport Friendly on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 1231 viewsSwansea93

Newport Friendly on 23:14 - Jul 18 by 34dfgdf54

I couldn’t care less if they get better offers or not really, all I care about is if we can afford to keep them now we are in the Championship. I’m guessing we can’t, and them not being able to find clubs could well implicate us in terms of getting players in who want to be here. We know for a fact Andre doesn’t from direct quotes.

Where are these quotes?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Newport Friendly on 13:18 - Jul 19 with 1120 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport Friendly on 18:28 - Jul 18 by CountyJim

Our right back is 34 mind David Pipe

Pipe could very well give all our squad a lesson in what it means to have heart and passion for a club.

Our lot are not fit enough to tie his boot laces

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024