Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? 16:03 - Jul 18 with 12249 viewsvetchonian

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-launch-fan-focus-groups

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:08 - Jul 18 with 6186 viewsswan65split

Divide and Conquer .
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:09 - Jul 18 with 6174 viewscostalotta

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:08 - Jul 18 by swan65split

Divide and Conquer .

The fans are already divided.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:11 - Jul 18 with 6166 viewsandypitt56

Well its not like the trust are actually engaging with the fans. Especially those who are not members.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:13 - Jul 18 with 6161 viewsthornabyswan

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:09 - Jul 18 by costalotta

I have to disagree there

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:13 - Jul 18 with 6161 viewsswan65split

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:09 - Jul 18 by costalotta

yes the more splits the harder the heal.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:15 - Jul 18 with 6151 viewsthornabyswan

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:13 - Jul 18 by swan65split

yes the more splits the harder the heal.

At least we don't have a blue and A red faction kicking lumps out of each other.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 5936 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Were the Trust consulted on this? If not it's more than two fingers!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 18:59 - Jul 18 with 5817 viewsmonmouth

Another two fingers you mean. How many fingers have these f*ckers got? Are they from Cardiff?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 19:20 - Jul 18 with 5771 viewsjack247

Yes. It’s absolutely sticking two fingers up to them as publicly as possible. They either don’t think they have anything to fear from the trust or are trying to portray that. If I had to guess, I’d go with the former.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 19:39 - Jul 18 with 5720 viewswaynekerr55

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 19:20 - Jul 18 by jack247

Yes. It’s absolutely sticking two fingers up to them as publicly as possible. They either don’t think they have anything to fear from the trust or are trying to portray that. If I had to guess, I’d go with the former.

Undermining the trust who still own 21% of the club.

An absolute disgrace. I hope the trust will pass comment on this.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 19:45 - Jul 18 with 5704 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 19:39 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

Undermining the trust who still own 21% of the club.

An absolute disgrace. I hope the trust will pass comment on this.

Could be used in the long term to argue that the Trust does not really represent fans views........the Trust need to counter this.......oh hang on...... I forgot they do nothing.

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 20:25 - Jul 18 with 5634 viewsDewi1jack

"The Swans aim to make our supporters' matchday experiences hassle-free and as enjoyable as possible and are committed to developing and enhancing supporter experiences at the Liberty Stadium.

Therefore, the purpose of this focus group is to discuss key issues that impact upon supporters' matchday experiences."

Easy to improve my experience

1/ Get rid of Beaky and all the other sell out lying b'stards
2/ Get rid of the players who don't give a fuk

Saves a meeting every 3 months.

Go on Beaky and our colonial cousins ( all of whom don't give a flying fuk about our club either)
Let me be chairperson of this group

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 20:57 - Jul 18 with 5574 viewsmonmouth

"The Swans aim to make our supporters' matchday experiences hassle-free and as enjoyable as possible and are committed to developing and enhancing supporter experiences at the Liberty Stadium. Therefore, the purpose of this focus group is to discuss key issues that impact upon supporters' matchday experiences."

This does my swede in. There is only ONE F*CKING KEY ISSUE that impacts on supporter experience. Win games and play entertaining football you c*nts. Everything else is just yanko w*nko froth and you can stick it up your star spangled hoops.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 21:04]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:13 - Jul 18 with 5534 viewsLeonWasGod

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 16:11 - Jul 18 by andypitt56

Well its not like the trust are actually engaging with the fans. Especially those who are not members.

Quite. It’s not happening already and the Club have the tools and are far better placed to do this than the shambles that is the Trust. Sadly.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:34 - Jul 18 with 5493 viewsQJumpingJack

It looks like it could be another long season ahead off the pitch.

Did the club accidentally forget to include the Trust for this project? or
Did the club deliberately exclude them from this initiative?

Hopefully, it is not too late for the Trust be part of this project.

The likes of Perlman do not have the relevant experience to lead such a project.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:40 - Jul 18 with 5466 viewsphact0rri

This is appalling. I might have been quite turned off in regards to the trust here recently, but yeah it really sounds like board trying to make their own controlled system.

Of course I don't really get how this is going to work, and not blow up in their faces if I'm honest.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:46 - Jul 18 with 5446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think we can blame the club here at all. If the organisation that is supposed to represent the fans can't be bothered to organise such groups, then good on the club for stepping in and doing the job of The Trust instead.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:53 - Jul 18 with 5419 viewsthornabyswan

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:40 - Jul 18 by phact0rri

This is appalling. I might have been quite turned off in regards to the trust here recently, but yeah it really sounds like board trying to make their own controlled system.

Of course I don't really get how this is going to work, and not blow up in their faces if I'm honest.

Be nice to get an opinion from somebody on the Trust.
regarding this.
Out of interest do they get consulted on anything that the club does.
Or are they on permanent ignore.

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:01 - Jul 18 with 5390 viewsGaryjack

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:34 - Jul 18 by QJumpingJack

It looks like it could be another long season ahead off the pitch.

Did the club accidentally forget to include the Trust for this project? or
Did the club deliberately exclude them from this initiative?

Hopefully, it is not too late for the Trust be part of this project.

The likes of Perlman do not have the relevant experience to lead such a project.

"Hopefully, it is not too late for the Trust be part of this project."

I'm sorry, but with statements like that i can only say that thank fvck you are no longer on the trust board.

Hopefully a few more with such a lilly livered attitude will be replaced soon enough.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:05]
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:05 - Jul 18 with 5373 viewsQJumpingJack

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:01 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

I'm sorry, but with statements like that i can only say that thank fvck you are no longer on the trust board.

Hopefully a few more with such a lilly livered attitude will be replaced soon enough.

I have never been on the Trust board.
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:07 - Jul 18 with 5361 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 21:46 - Jul 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think we can blame the club here at all. If the organisation that is supposed to represent the fans can't be bothered to organise such groups, then good on the club for stepping in and doing the job of The Trust instead.

Not much of a partnership for a common goal is it DYS?

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:08 - Jul 18 with 5351 viewsGaryjack

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:05 - Jul 18 by QJumpingJack

I have never been on the Trust board.

Thought you were co-opted at one time. Either way, it was a pathetically weak post!
is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:09 - Jul 18 with 5347 viewsthornabyswan

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:01 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

Personally I think they deliberately exclude the Trust .
So it's membership will see what an insignificance they are.
The membership will reduce in numbers.

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:52 - Jul 18 with 5266 viewslonglostjack

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 20:57 - Jul 18 by monmouth

"The Swans aim to make our supporters' matchday experiences hassle-free and as enjoyable as possible and are committed to developing and enhancing supporter experiences at the Liberty Stadium. Therefore, the purpose of this focus group is to discuss key issues that impact upon supporters' matchday experiences."

This does my swede in. There is only ONE F*CKING KEY ISSUE that impacts on supporter experience. Win games and play entertaining football you c*nts. Everything else is just yanko w*nko froth and you can stick it up your star spangled hoops.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 21:04]

This. Corporate bullshit !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

is this 2 fingers up to the trust? on 22:55 - Jul 18 with 5250 viewsswanseajack4eva

Whether deliberate or not, this initiative can have the effect of marginalising the Trust in the minds of the broader supporter base. Of course, the Trust has not been reaching the broader supporter base very effectively recently. Like with many things in life, if you do not claim your territory then someone else will take it.

I would have thought this initiative would have been discussed with the Trust Supporters Director.

Can any Trust board members advise if the Trust was aware this initiative was going to be launched?

This initiative might not amount to much, but for maximum effectiveness the Trust needs to be seen by the broader supporter base as representing them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024