Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride of Wales 17:32 - Jul 18 with 19004 viewsmoonie

Tonight is Geraint Thomas. What a rider,what a stage win.

ignored by planet swans readers ...ffs

a winner

where s trampie and killy
Pride of Wales on 17:38 - Jul 18 with 5024 viewsoldcob

On their bikes.
Pride of Wales on 17:45 - Jul 18 with 5009 viewsmoonie

watched it at the gym and fair play ,several stopped their work outs to watch the last 5k.Astonishing but no doubt Warburtons retirement will be the biggest news tonight
Pride of Wales on 18:20 - Jul 18 with 4967 viewsdickythorpe

It's a sport that's been spoilt by beer bellied idiots in lycra on our roads thinking they are up to Geriant's fitness.

Also whilst he is Welsh does he really connect with the Welsh public? Does the sport?
Pride of Wales on 18:24 - Jul 18 with 4956 viewsPegojack

Fantastic stuff from Geraint. Interesting to see how the team politics with Froome is going to work out.
Pride of Wales on 18:30 - Jul 18 with 4945 viewsNeath_Jack

He's full of banned substances like most of them i expect.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pride of Wales on 18:32 - Jul 18 with 4940 viewsjack247

Try Planet Cycling Perch
Pride of Wales on 18:39 - Jul 18 with 4915 viewsjack2jack

Very good, wasn't aware of his win.
But tbh not into cycling, so don't make a point of looking for it, I'm guessing others are the same.
Pride of Wales on 18:39 - Jul 18 with 4913 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done 'G'. Brilliant ride. Not sure if he can keep off Froome until Paris though. Hope he does for the first Welsh TdF win.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Pride of Wales on 18:52 - Jul 18 with 4888 viewsmoonie

well, its no more tainted than athletics.Jesus, most of the althletics Olympics golds since since 1964 have been won by drug users . You had state sponsored doping in east Germany in particular yet their athletes were revered.

Im pretty certain Geraint is clean and Froome is not a doper .If Froome was, he d have won today. He s blown up before in the mountains.

unless someone provides conclusive evidence to me then I admire them hugely. Thomas is a very very likeable guy and has trained in north Wales stopping at the Horseshoe Pass. Nothing big billybollocks about him at all.

that said, I want CC to match Anquetil,Merckx,Indurain,and the little scroat badger Hinault…
Pride of Wales on 19:51 - Jul 18 with 4836 viewsPacemaker

Geriant and Luke Rowe were doing the Bwlch and Rhigos loop about a week before the tour started. Both proud Welsh guys always make comments about Welsh flags amongst the crowd.

Both really friendly and in no way Billy Big Bollocks, bumped into them a few times on the road. Quite happy to chat, other than the Sky kit and Pinarello bikes you wouldn't know they are at the top of their sport and Olympic champions.

G is a Arsenal fan and always has been. Supports all Welsh sports. Put on Eurosport now and see him finishing the stage.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 19:51]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Pride of Wales on 19:55 - Jul 18 with 4825 viewsirishswan546

Pride of Wales on 18:30 - Jul 18 by Neath_Jack

He's full of banned substances like most of them i expect.

Unless he fails a test or admits to it, you have to give a person the benefit of the doubt, the whole innocent until proven guilty thing😋.
Pride of Wales on 19:57 - Jul 18 with 4823 viewsTheFranchise

Pride of Wales on 19:55 - Jul 18 by irishswan546

Unless he fails a test or admits to it, you have to give a person the benefit of the doubt, the whole innocent until proven guilty thing😋.

hahahaha that's cute.
Pride of Wales on 20:03 - Jul 18 with 4796 viewsPegojack

Pride of Wales on 19:51 - Jul 18 by Pacemaker

Geriant and Luke Rowe were doing the Bwlch and Rhigos loop about a week before the tour started. Both proud Welsh guys always make comments about Welsh flags amongst the crowd.

Both really friendly and in no way Billy Big Bollocks, bumped into them a few times on the road. Quite happy to chat, other than the Sky kit and Pinarello bikes you wouldn't know they are at the top of their sport and Olympic champions.

G is a Arsenal fan and always has been. Supports all Welsh sports. Put on Eurosport now and see him finishing the stage.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 19:51]

What do you reckon to Cavendish, Pacey?

Has looked all week like he didn't want to be there and was going through the motions, now today came in well after the time limit and has been disqualified from the event.

Is he a man who can't come to terms with his fading powers or does he have some other agenda?
Wouldn't like to ask him face to face, that's for sure!
Pride of Wales on 20:12 - Jul 18 with 4766 viewsPacemaker

Pride of Wales on 20:03 - Jul 18 by Pegojack

What do you reckon to Cavendish, Pacey?

Has looked all week like he didn't want to be there and was going through the motions, now today came in well after the time limit and has been disqualified from the event.

Is he a man who can't come to terms with his fading powers or does he have some other agenda?
Wouldn't like to ask him face to face, that's for sure!

I think one heavy crash too many, I think his bottle has gone ( or his realisation that none of us are able to put off old Father Time) The aggressive fearless approach of sprinters to just get to the line first must fade as you get older and wiser.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Pride of Wales on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 4736 viewsmoonie

Full of banned substances. . . ? Possibly no more than you, Jay.

Quite shocking to see this .

Drugs is in all sports including football ,so does that make every football player a doper

A Welshman atvthectip of the hardest and most famous sporting event of all
Pride of Wales on 20:33 - Jul 18 with 4726 viewsTheFranchise

Pride of Wales on 20:29 - Jul 18 by moonie

Full of banned substances. . . ? Possibly no more than you, Jay.

Quite shocking to see this .

Drugs is in all sports including football ,so does that make every football player a doper

A Welshman atvthectip of the hardest and most famous sporting event of all

It's easier once you accept that all professional athletes are beating tests.

Who is Jay?
Pride of Wales on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 4721 viewsmoonie

All then, so what do we do. Forsake all sports ,all sports people.
Pride of Wales on 20:41 - Jul 18 with 4713 viewsTheFranchise

Pride of Wales on 20:35 - Jul 18 by moonie

All then, so what do we do. Forsake all sports ,all sports people.

Why? Sport for us is entertainment, for me as an amateur strength athlete if my lifestyle.

I accept it, it doesn't make it any less entertaining.

WADA testers are 10 years behind, they discover a new compound and cant retest everyone. It's also very political too, Lance Armstrong was taken on because the authorities couldn't keep the whistleblowers quiet.

Footballers pop on recreational use all the time, but not much fuss is made.
Pride of Wales on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 4701 viewssherpajacob

G is firmly placing himself alongside all time welsh sporting greats like Lyn Davies, Colin Jackson , Nicole cook, John Charles, numerous rugby boys, calzaghe etc etc.

The man is a legend on and off the bike.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Pride of Wales on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 4674 viewsLeonWasGod

Pride of Wales on 18:20 - Jul 18 by dickythorpe

It's a sport that's been spoilt by beer bellied idiots in lycra on our roads thinking they are up to Geriant's fitness.

Also whilst he is Welsh does he really connect with the Welsh public? Does the sport?

Or it’s a sport that inspires normal people to get out, get some excercise and enjoy some of the nicer corners of the uk.
Pride of Wales on 21:41 - Jul 18 with 4642 viewsmoonie

Or the majority of decent folk who dress appropriately for a bike including Lycra and waterproofs .

As opposed to fat Kunts who drive around thinking they own the roads

Cycling is or should be the future.

Suggestion you never go to Holland or Denmark .

Christ, even the kids get taken to school on bikes ,in the rain too. The morons
Pride of Wales on 22:07 - Jul 18 with 4606 viewsdickythorpe

Pride of Wales on 21:11 - Jul 18 by LeonWasGod

Or it’s a sport that inspires normal people to get out, get some excercise and enjoy some of the nicer corners of the uk.

And cause feck on the roads. Too many "ego cyclists " give fit cyclists a bad name.

Agree with you that it's a great form of exercise and exploration., but when local authorities can't even get roads and motorways right, what hope proper cycle paths?
Pride of Wales on 22:10 - Jul 18 with 4604 viewsmoonie

Percentage of shite car drivers far higher than cyclists.

Cyclists don't text or watch a video whilst travelling on public highways and kill people.
Pride of Wales on 22:25 - Jul 18 with 4585 viewsmajorraglan

Pride of Wales on 21:41 - Jul 18 by moonie

Or the majority of decent folk who dress appropriately for a bike including Lycra and waterproofs .

As opposed to fat Kunts who drive around thinking they own the roads

Cycling is or should be the future.

Suggestion you never go to Holland or Denmark .

Christ, even the kids get taken to school on bikes ,in the rain too. The morons

Holland is a great place to go for a holiday, it’s a very cycling friendly and there are paths, tracks and bike lanes all over the place, it’s much safer than this country.
Pride of Wales on 22:29 - Jul 18 with 4581 viewsmoonie

We be been visiting The Hague for four years .
It's light years ahead

Electric sockets for cars

Kids cycling ,parents cycling , everyone does. It's why they are not an obese nation ,as we are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024