Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Dyer Off then 18:00 - Jul 18 with 19748 viewsmoonie

Double deal ,so Im hearing.
Both upset at the prospect playing Championship football and want to leave.

Southampton interested apparently
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:02 - Jul 18 with 9700 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is there something seriously wrong with you? You're behaviour is verging on the sociopathic. Please stop this everyday slagging off of certain players and Swansea in general.
If you can't think of anything interesting to post just read the board.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:03 - Jul 18 with 9690 viewsomarjack

How much are we paying them for that?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:04 - Jul 18 with 9681 viewshobo

£15m for the two of them I heard.

Yes please
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:13 - Jul 18 with 9594 viewsgandhiaber

have we got £15m to give them
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:17 - Jul 18 with 9568 viewsperplex

If only this was true.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:20 - Jul 18 with 9532 viewsDaggyjack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:04 - Jul 18 by hobo

£15m for the two of them I heard.

Yes please

Surely you mean £15.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:57 - Jul 18 with 9308 viewsmoonie

no more than the poster who stated ROUTLEDGE IS A GREAT SERVANT .

OR

I rather like WAYNE

These are the ones who need help

Its a headline I d pay good money for but its not going to happen Steve,is it, and ts because they are worthless,bad debts that people at our club have fostered and lets never foret that.

When wayne trots off this season and within 5 mins passes the ball directly to an opposing player ,then you ll remember me pointing this out.

Routledge is the very definition of our demise

Im not sure Forest Green would have hm on loan as a janitor
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:09 - Jul 18 with 9241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:57 - Jul 18 by moonie

OR

I rather like WAYNE

Its a headline I d pay good money for but its not going to happen Steve,is it, and ts because they are worthless,bad debts that people at our club have fostered and lets never foret that.

When wayne trots off this season and within 5 mins passes the ball directly to an opposing player ,then you ll remember me pointing this out.

You just made a sh*t thread up just for the chance to vent your hatred of Routledge. That's almost sick. I don't go on here saying he's the answer now do I? His time is done, he didn't make Jenkins give him a ridiculous 4 year contract did he? Or are you blaming him for accepting it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:58 - Jul 18 with 9042 viewslifelong

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:09 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

You just made a sh*t thread up just for the chance to vent your hatred of Routledge. That's almost sick. I don't go on here saying he's the answer now do I? His time is done, he didn't make Jenkins give him a ridiculous 4 year contract did he? Or are you blaming him for accepting it?

Bryn... our club could go through a difficult time in the next few seasons. Moonie is fecking loving it, if we had stayed up this season he wouldn’t have been on here polluting the forum with his utter bilge.
It gives him a great opportunity to increase his digs at Swansea and Wales, the bloke is a sad case.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:14 - Jul 18 with 8920 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:58 - Jul 18 by lifelong

Bryn... our club could go through a difficult time in the next few seasons. Moonie is fecking loving it, if we had stayed up this season he wouldn’t have been on here polluting the forum with his utter bilge.
It gives him a great opportunity to increase his digs at Swansea and Wales, the bloke is a sad case.

Not really much difference between Perchy and the occasional scummer we get here, apart from his laughable insistence that he supports us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:28 - Jul 18 with 8850 viewsWingstandwood

OR

I rather like WAYNE

I'm not one for the "been a great servant" and "he's 100% loyal Jack" and "always gives/gave 100%" and "had a great season a few years back" and "good in the dressing room" over-sentimental emotion.

Thats arf the f#cking problem with the club its helped to feed an utterly unprofessional 'jobs-for-the-boy' culture/lunacy whereupon SCFC has at times become nothing but a rest-home/charity for semi-retired players and way out of their depth parasitic hangers on.

Seeing the likes of Gower, Butler, O'Leary, Routledge etc, etc being paid thousands of Pounds a week contacted to a level/division they never or no longer belonged to is self-destructive to say the least. And to anyone who criticises me on my observation? Where did three of the aforementioned end up upon leaving SCFC? Answer i.e. from Premier League to immediate obscurity, part time semi-professionalism, a handful of post departure apps then retirement. This poisonous ethos goes throughout the club e.g. Jenkins and Dineen!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Gower
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Butler_(footballer)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristian_O%27Leary

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:33 - Jul 18 with 8821 viewsmoonie

And you never change Jamie, do you.

You re supposed to be a moderator of this site and set an example

No difference between you and the countless reactionary clowns on here
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:42 - Jul 18 with 8531 viewsJackSomething

OR

I rather like WAYNE

How could a player who has been with us for every season in the Premier League be the 'definition of our demise'? Is Britton or Rangel another one?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:46 - Jul 18 with 8506 viewsmoonie

Because he s useless ,that why. Poor analogy as Routledge not fit to wipe the arsed of Britton or Rangel,who were of use. Britton was never inept as was Rangel. Both retired . That s the difference

Routledge clearly has something over both directors and some fans .
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:55 - Jul 18 with 8444 viewsJackSomething

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:46 - Jul 18 by moonie

Because he s useless ,that why. Poor analogy as Routledge not fit to wipe the arsed of Britton or Rangel,who were of use. Britton was never inept as was Rangel. Both retired . That s the difference

Routledge clearly has something over both directors and some fans .

If you think Routledge was inept under Rodgers, Laudrup and Monk then you're blinded by your irrational hatred of him. I'd understand your feelings if he was Welsh.

Or it could be a reflection of how little you actually watched us play during those years...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:57 - Jul 18 with 8421 viewsmoonie

You understand nothing and are as equipped as jacket to judge me.

Read what others opine ,then give them the same abuse

Warwick has nothing good to say about him so have a go at him .

You re falling into a pit and I'm ignoring you
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:03 - Jul 18 with 8384 viewsthornabyswan

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:57 - Jul 18 by moonie

Why start this thread I don't get it.
Your pro England anti Wales threads during the World Cup were tedious enough.
Why not post something constructive.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:08 - Jul 18 with 8355 viewsmoonie

Bit of fun.
IT passed over most

Support? pro what?

Tell me...constructive..were those hundreds of threads and posts all hammering England constructive

You live in England so if you don't like them,there s an obvious remedy ,or it should be

That said...I'm not alone but you won't have noticed

Why don't you simply reconstruct
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:15 - Jul 18 with 8324 viewsthornabyswan

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:08 - Jul 18 by moonie

Bit of fun.
IT passed over most

Support? pro what?

Tell me...constructive..were those hundreds of threads and posts all hammering England constructive

You live in England so if you don't like them,there s an obvious remedy ,or it should be

That said...I'm not alone but you won't have noticed

Why don't you simply reconstruct

Players are fukcing off left right and centre and you thought it would be fun to hammer 2 who have been with us throughout our Premiership years.

As regards England I couldn't care less what they achieved in the World Cup but would never dream of putting up thread after thread trying to wind up Welsh people for not supporting England.
I would also not deride my home nation either.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:25 - Jul 18 with 8264 viewsmoonie

I ll level with you my posts were simply a counter to the endless trample hate.
When challenged the cowards went into ...it wasn't meant at every English person etc ..Biloxi

Wales didn't feck get there ,so we were not in a position to take pisse.

Finally,English people haven't killed our club by back stabbing double dealing

There ya go
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:38 - Jul 18 with 8200 viewsthornabyswan

I found the anti English stuff as tedious as the pro England crap.
My family in the North East are English so would not cheer on the opposition unless it was Wales.
But I am still glad they didn't win not that they were ever likely to.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:48 - Jul 19 with 7808 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:57 - Jul 18 by moonie

My cat is equipped enough to judge you so the Jackett who has had a consistently successful career as a manager in the football league certainly is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 09:15 - Jul 19 with 7729 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge was a good player for us, particularly under Laudrup.

However, he should have been shipped out years ago. He’s one of many good examples of our lazy, pisspoor recruitment and jobs for the boys culture under Jenkins.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 09:25 - Jul 19 with 7685 viewsjack247

If he’s here this season and we play the kind of football we had a glimpse of in the Newport game, he’ll be better than he was the last two (I know that’s not a very high bar to set). He is far better in a footballing team that drags opponents out of position with passing and movement. Playing a more rudimentary style where wingers try to isolate and run at fullbacks, he is shit.

Either way, he’s a few years past his best.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 09:30 - Jul 19 with 7662 viewsWandererJack

This has been done to death ffs.

Used to be good, now they're not. Threads on the same thing all the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024