Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A replacement for Huw 22:13 - Jul 18 with 1610 viewsParsSwans

Not a fan at all of HJ and this year will be all about rebuilding and as much as I’m frustrated about this summers transfer activity pattern it’s needed and expected. Now people have said who would replace him and give credible evidence why so I will give one great candidate. Alan Burrows current Motherwell Chairman has increased Morherwells attendances which have struggled for years. Appointed a relative unknown who has turned Motherwell into a more stable financial outfit who are now performing much better than they have in years and who have a really impressive transfer and recruitment process. Overall look at what other clubs chairmen and fans say about the bloke too highly likeable successful businessman and football man. My no 1 shout to the Yanks if they do look to replace HJ. And then they can follow him out the door too🙏
A replacement for Huw on 22:43 - Jul 18 with 1554 viewslonglostjack

Friend of mine from Scotland speaks highly of him too. No idea myself. This thread is a good one. Who should replace Huw Jenkins ?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:54]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A replacement for Huw on 22:48 - Jul 18 with 1535 viewsbonymine

A replacement for Huw on 22:43 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

Friend of mine from Scotland speaks highly of him too. No idea myself. This thread is a good one. Who should replace Huw Jenkins ?

I went to Falkirk on tour with my lad who was playing for the Scummers great trip mind you but Phuking freezing up there 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

A replacement for Huw on 11:09 - Jul 19 with 1330 viewsQJumpingJack

A replacement for Huw on 22:43 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

Chris Pearlman may replace Huw Jenkins.
A replacement for Huw on 11:17 - Jul 19 with 1314 viewsAl_Bundy

Nobody outside the SA postcode would be considered in running our club. HJ has taken the gamble selling to yanks but he still has a big say.

It's a water tight clique hence why some individuals can fail big time yet still stay on-board and continue to derail the club.
A replacement for Huw on 17:58 - Jul 19 with 1111 viewsKilkennyjack

A replacement for Huw on 11:17 - Jul 19 by Al_Bundy

Nobody outside the SA postcode would be considered in running our club. HJ has taken the gamble selling to yanks but he still has a big say.

It's a water tight clique hence why some individuals can fail big time yet still stay on-board and continue to derail the club.

Totally agree.

And pay themselves hundreds of thousands per year, on top of the personal fortunes already amassed. Its a bad joke.

Beware of the Risen People

A replacement for Huw on 18:00 - Jul 19 with 1109 viewsJackfath

Phil Sumbler would be a good shout.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A replacement for Huw on 18:03 - Jul 19 with 1099 viewsomarjack

Landon Donovan

:)

Because things aren't shambolic enough.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 18:05]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

A replacement for Huw on 12:18 - Jul 21 with 866 viewsDewi1jack

A replacement for Huw on 11:09 - Jul 19 by QJumpingJack

Chris Pearlman may replace Huw Jenkins.

Can replace both with a set of concrete bollards.
1/ no one would notice- Pearlmann and Beaky have hired loads of staff to try and cover their lack of business acumen
2/ At least Beaky would be gone

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

A replacement for Huw on 21:14 - Jul 21 with 759 viewsbonymine

Quite simply the man has the skin of a rhino and is still in situ despite him saying his position would become untenable should we be relegated to the Championship yet he is still there along with Pearlman ......can we please have some clarity around their individual job titles and role profiles/responsibilities as it appears to me that there must surely be some ‘crossover’ in their roles given than HJ (thank Phuk) is ‘allegedly’ no longer involved in recruitment ?

This summer has been yet another example of the manner in which the Club and Sellouts have treated us fans with contempt and taken us for a ride for far too long ...I don’t regret one bit about NOT renewing my season ticket this year for the first time since we left the Vetch .....the Club continues to be consumed by a GREEDY, LYING cancer who continue to eat away at the very fabric of our FORMER football Club.

I have not bought ANYTHING whatsoever from this Yankee Hedge Fund Club (nee Swansea City) on a match day or otherwise since 2015 when the Greedy Sellouts chose to announce the sale of their shares ( I.e, NOT an ‘Investment taking us to the next level ‘) on the day when we beat Chelsea at home ......never a better day to bury bad news eh Huw/Martin/Leigh/JvZ for whom the immortal and now since laughable phrase ‘by the fans for the fans’ has since been extinguished forever.

At least Petty was an Aussie/Cockney looking to make a quick buck .......these Kunts are supposed to be ‘true fans’ how gullible can any of you lot be any more ?

SCFC ....RIP .......You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club...💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024