Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... 16:23 - Jul 19 with 2882 viewsMo_Wives

I see Barry has turned into a white supremacist...

https://ijr.com/2018/07/1110210-obama-bashes-identity-politics/

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:36 - Jul 19 with 2844 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I bet he does not post on here?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:41 - Jul 19 with 2831 viewsHighjack

So why call him Barry? Is this because Barry Manilow came out as gay recently?

Just because Obama is gay doesn't mean he's a paedophile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:44 - Jul 19 with 2828 viewsomarjack

lol Mo.

Maybe if you dedicate your time bashing actual closed minded, pickle headed f*ckbags in society rather than "people who are easily offended" for being too "easily hurt" by the f*ckbags I referred to earlier on. Your time would be of much use rather than defending bullies and w@nkers who get offended because they're being told to stop being bullies.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 16:44]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:55 - Jul 19 with 2796 viewsMo_Wives

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:44 - Jul 19 by omarjack

lol Mo.

Maybe if you dedicate your time bashing actual closed minded, pickle headed f*ckbags in society rather than "people who are easily offended" for being too "easily hurt" by the f*ckbags I referred to earlier on. Your time would be of much use rather than defending bullies and w@nkers who get offended because they're being told to stop being bullies.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 16:44]

You can't talk to me like that. Do you know who I am?

You've offended me now.

I do bash actual close minded people. Like Obama I bash racists. Telling someone they can't speak because of their skin colour is racist. Tell em, Martin...

Can I get an amen, Muhammad? (excuse the pun)…

Now, please, leave me alone. I'm having my hair done.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:57 - Jul 19 with 2786 viewsLohengrin

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:41 - Jul 19 by Highjack

So why call him Barry? Is this because Barry Manilow came out as gay recently?

Just because Obama is gay doesn't mean he's a paedophile.

Manilow gay? Are you sure?

I would never have guessed in a million...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 17:01 - Jul 19 with 2765 viewsMo_Wives

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:57 - Jul 19 by Lohengrin

Manilow gay? Are you sure?

I would never have guessed in a million...

Look at him all wrapped in foil like a Christmas turkey...off home for a stuffing next, I suppose.

Sorry
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 17:29]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:07 - Jul 20 with 2552 viewsEbo

The new right are the most sensitive snowflakes we have ever come across, they don't take responsibility for their own stupidity and mistakes and are far far more obsessed with 'identity politics' than those on the left.

But bless their little gammon faces, how these people imagine they can lead a popular far right revolution is beyond us it really is.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:33 - Jul 20 with 2520 viewsLohengrin

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:07 - Jul 20 by Ebo

The new right are the most sensitive snowflakes we have ever come across, they don't take responsibility for their own stupidity and mistakes and are far far more obsessed with 'identity politics' than those on the left.

But bless their little gammon faces, how these people imagine they can lead a popular far right revolution is beyond us it really is.

The ‘New Right?’ Did you just throw that in as a catch-all or are you actually referencing La Nouvelle Droite?

Login to get fewer ads

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:50 - Jul 20 with 2496 viewsEbo

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:33 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

The ‘New Right?’ Did you just throw that in as a catch-all or are you actually referencing La Nouvelle Droite?

The 'new right' are certainly not like the old right wing ragamuffins. You could insult them, but not this lot as they will only shout "Free speech and free Tommy at you" before holding up a mobile phone to video themselves shouting "are streets" (sic).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 15:18 - Jul 20 with 2465 viewsLohengrin

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:50 - Jul 20 by Ebo

The 'new right' are certainly not like the old right wing ragamuffins. You could insult them, but not this lot as they will only shout "Free speech and free Tommy at you" before holding up a mobile phone to video themselves shouting "are streets" (sic).

I got all excited for a minute there, Eb. I thought you had been reading de Benoist and Faye.

ooze streets? ‘Are streets!

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:24 - Jul 20 with 2409 viewsMo_Wives

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:07 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Yes, there are snowflakes on the right I told them to 'buck up' if they were offended by the Trump balloon only the other day. If only those on the left would do the same with the left wing snowflakes. Instead they call anyone who criticise them a...

*Puts on Owen Jones voice

...racist, sexist, misogynistic, right wing bigot.

Although, I don't hear the right wing ones calling for universities or workplaces to have safe spaces and trigger warnings because they just can't cope like the left wing snowflakes.
But anyway I'm glad to see another lefty calling out those who think we should give a f*ck about the perpetually offended. It seems like only yesterday that me and a few others were battling a left wing army of the dead on this subject. I'm glad that our arguments actually seem to have made a difference. We don't want no thanks. We did it for the good of society...and all we had to do was stick to our guns and put up with being called....

*Puts on Owen Jones voice

...Racist, sexist, homophobic...

Anyway, you do realise the lefties are always calling for a revolution, don't you?. Well, I'll just leave this here...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:34 - Jul 20 with 2395 viewsAce_Jack

I graduated uni 2 years ago and in all that time and since I've never encountered anyone who objectively liked Owen Jones.

Also safe spaces for people who feel marginalised are a good thing. I wouldn't want the world sticking its oar in on my sh*t if I was being marginalised for it.
Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:41 - Jul 20 with 2381 viewsMo_Wives

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:34 - Jul 20 by Ace_Jack

I graduated uni 2 years ago and in all that time and since I've never encountered anyone who objectively liked Owen Jones.

Also safe spaces for people who feel marginalised are a good thing. I wouldn't want the world sticking its oar in on my sh*t if I was being marginalised for it.

"I wouldn't want the world sticking its oar in on my sh*t if I was being marginalised for it."

I feel you're making a Cliff Richard joke but I don't quite get it

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:43 - Jul 20 with 2377 viewsJack_Meoff

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 14:50 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Quick aside, as you've mentioned Mr Lennon you've reminded me.

Interesting couple of links:

https://www.meforum.org/articles/2018/mef-organizes-protest-in-support-of-tr
'MEF (Middle East Forum) Organizes 25,000 Strong Protest in Support of Tommy Robinson; Plans Additional Rallies'

I'd never heard of them before, but one of the job opportunities on their site is, well, interesting...

https://www.meforum.org/articles/2018/job-announcement-israel-director-for-the-i

Excerpt: 'The Middle East Forum seeks a full-time Israel Director for its Israel Victory Project (IVP), which holds that a Palestinian defeat is a precondition to resolving the Arab-Israeli conflict. This means ditching the “peace process” in favor of Israel imposing its will on its enemies. It also means teaching the Palestinians the consequences of their actions — no more political process to nowhere; no more free aid; no more coddling of forces dedicated to Israel’s destruction.'

So, why is this apparently rabidly Zionist organisation coming to the aid of 'our Tom?'

The plot thickens...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 06:33 - Jul 21 with 2284 viewsMo_Wives

Obama calls SJW a bunch of w@nkers... on 16:34 - Jul 20 by Ace_Jack

"Also safe spaces for people who feel marginalised are a good thing"

If a young, white man FEELS marginalised is it OK to provide him with a safe space where people of colour may not go?. You know, a room with a sign on the door saying 'No colored allowed' are you OK with that, Ace?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024