Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth? 06:08 - Jul 20 with 2375 viewsJethroJack

Is GP aiming to have the youngest squad in the Championship with loads of pace?
Would make a refreshing change after the past few seasons 😁
Roll on 4th August
Youth? on 07:09 - Jul 20 with 2313 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I like it. If we can add an old head midfield general and another striker we should be extremely competitive this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Youth? on 08:13 - Jul 20 with 2176 viewsmajorraglan

Youth? on 07:09 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I like it. If we can add an old head midfield general and another striker we should be extremely competitive this season.

It seems that there is a move to sign younger players with potential which I feel is kind of exciting. I suspect it’s a throw back to the old days of buying unpolished gem who can be developed and sold on for a profit and they are also cheaper. I am not getting to carried away though re the strength of the squad and it’s competitiveness yet, I still feel there is a lot of movement to come and I suspect that the 2x Ayews, Mawson, Fernandes and potentially Bony will be gone come the end of the transfer window as well as Sam Clucas, 6 out maybe 5or 6 n
Youth? on 08:55 - Jul 20 with 2104 viewsSgorioFruit

when does the transfer window close?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Youth? on 09:01 - Jul 20 with 2084 viewsmajorraglan

Youth? on 08:55 - Jul 20 by SgorioFruit

when does the transfer window close?

This year it’s the 9th of August, but loan deals will still be permissible up to 31.8. For EFL clubs.
Youth? on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 1966 viewsswans11

we can still sell players after that date just not buy so we could start the season with all those mentioned but by end of August all could be gone
Youth? on 09:55 - Jul 20 with 1965 viewsAl_Bundy

I'd be staggered if anyone buys or even loan out Bony in this window.

Unless the board a desperate I can't see Mawson and Clucas going unless they take a loss on valuation.

I think the Ayews will go and Fernandez will stay.
Youth? on 12:33 - Jul 20 with 1795 viewsJethroJack

Youth? on 07:09 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Maybe its the brilliant weather and overdosing on Vitamin D whilst cycling, but I'm REALLY looking forward to this season. Last few years have been "same old, same old" and inevitable struggle. Not a lot happening in the window so far but yet there are signs of a fresh start with younger players and the prospect of playing the likes of Forest, Derby, Leeds, Naarwich & Brizzle City.

BRING IT ON
Youth? on 12:47 - Jul 20 with 1751 viewsmajorraglan

Youth? on 09:54 - Jul 20 by swans11

we can still sell players after that date just not buy so we could start the season with all those mentioned but by end of August all could be gone

European transfer window is open until the end of August so can sell to oversees clubs, it’s my understanding the club can also sign free agents and loan players up until the 31st of August and that there is a provision to allow loans to become permanent at the start of the next transfer window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024