Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. 16:37 - Jul 20 with 4074 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New High Court order banning illegal streaming, includes
BT, EE, Plusnet, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5974331/Piracy-SHUTDOWN-UK-High-C
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 16:40]
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 19:12 - Jul 20 with 3849 viewsNeathJack

Whack A Mole.
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 19:24 - Jul 20 with 3822 viewsOldjack

i'm not bothered any-more about the prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 20:23 - Jul 20 with 3697 viewsJack123

Same old rubbish from the daily fail.. By the looks it's the same big 6 as last year.. wtf are they talking about? They were hitting them at server level last year. .. I would love it if everyone in the country ditched all their internet, tv, phone, choose free view , and watch these fuc*ers faces squirm.

libera nos a malo

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 23:21 - Jul 20 with 3516 viewsJack123

https://www.premierleague.com/news/787656?sf194043513=1

Better info than the daily fail report, basically saying they can block more effectively.. hmm, think I will hold off for my trial iptv lol

Too be honest I'm not to fussed on the 3pms, most of last year was a borefest, not just the swans games, the majority of them. I found more entertaining matches in the europa league! I'm considering iptv for the vod!

How I miss flawless now, :( trying to watch different series on free add ons, it's bad enough it returns sd content, s*it picture, but also freezes for 5 mins, guess I have been spoiled for the last year or so, with flawless..

libera nos a malo

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 08:40 - Jul 21 with 3325 viewsdantheswansman

What a crock of crap, its impossible for them to prevent a legit feed from being shared.However the idiots selling it on places like Facebook and using Paypal for payments are asking for trouble.
May as well stick a sign outside their house saying "i sell illegal streams online"
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 08:45 - Jul 21 with 3316 viewsWhiterockin

Not being a techie can someone please answer this.

If you use a VPN and connect it to a country outside the UK and stream (paid for) from a non UK country can your service provider do anything about it? Would they know?
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:51 - Jul 21 with 3238 viewsSenhin

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 08:45 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

Not being a techie can someone please answer this.

If you use a VPN and connect it to a country outside the UK and stream (paid for) from a non UK country can your service provider do anything about it? Would they know?

They would know you are using a VPN, but that's as far as they would see. You can access the blocked websites. Whether it works and unblocks the site can depend on the VPN though, as well as slow your connection down so streaming something could be stuttery if your internet isn't great, and free ones tend not to be great or reliable. A paid one will usually work great, but they are sometimes quite expensive unless you buy years worth at a time. Private Internet Access is one of the cheaper reliable ones.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:59 - Jul 21 with 3218 viewsWhiterockin

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:51 - Jul 21 by Senhin

They would know you are using a VPN, but that's as far as they would see. You can access the blocked websites. Whether it works and unblocks the site can depend on the VPN though, as well as slow your connection down so streaming something could be stuttery if your internet isn't great, and free ones tend not to be great or reliable. A paid one will usually work great, but they are sometimes quite expensive unless you buy years worth at a time. Private Internet Access is one of the cheaper reliable ones.

Thanks. I'm using NordVPN and signed up for 2 years for about £50 and it seems to be working well. I'm going to try it on holiday when using local connections and connect to the UK for the BBC website ect.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 3189 viewsjackolantern

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 23:21 - Jul 20 by Jack123

https://www.premierleague.com/news/787656?sf194043513=1

Better info than the daily fail report, basically saying they can block more effectively.. hmm, think I will hold off for my trial iptv lol

Too be honest I'm not to fussed on the 3pms, most of last year was a borefest, not just the swans games, the majority of them. I found more entertaining matches in the europa league! I'm considering iptv for the vod!

How I miss flawless now, :( trying to watch different series on free add ons, it's bad enough it returns sd content, s*it picture, but also freezes for 5 mins, guess I have been spoiled for the last year or so, with flawless..

Fock flawless. Pieces of 5hit.
Fabiptv working well for me
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:00 - Jul 21 with 2975 viewsJack123

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 10:24 - Jul 21 by jackolantern

Fock flawless. Pieces of 5hit.
Fabiptv working well for me

Have you got a link for it? Iv'e just googled fabiptv, and quite a few come up..Mainly need one for vod and games on sky sports, not that bothered about the 3pms no more.

libera nos a malo

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:06 - Jul 21 with 2962 viewsjackolantern

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:00 - Jul 21 by Jack123

Have you got a link for it? Iv'e just googled fabiptv, and quite a few come up..Mainly need one for vod and games on sky sports, not that bothered about the 3pms no more.

Fabiptv.com

I also use covenant on kodi with realdebrid, when fab hasn’t got the ffillum I want to watch like.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 16:08]
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:12 - Jul 21 with 2948 viewsJack123

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:06 - Jul 21 by jackolantern

Fabiptv.com

I also use covenant on kodi with realdebrid, when fab hasn’t got the ffillum I want to watch like.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 16:08]

Thanks, Looking at this , do they provide vod? If not I wouldn't mind trying this real debrid..

I can't see it mentions vod. just sports, entertainment..?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 16:14]

libera nos a malo

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 2841 viewsLoyal

Pirate streaming will never end.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 2786 viewsjackolantern

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 16:12 - Jul 21 by Jack123

Thanks, Looking at this , do they provide vod? If not I wouldn't mind trying this real debrid..

I can't see it mentions vod. just sports, entertainment..?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 16:14]

Realdebrid isn’t a streaming service, it just gives you a quality infrastructure to access ‘other’ services, so works in addition to yewer chosen one, whatever that may be.
Covenant has been a bit flaky lately mind, but you add (authorise) debrid to kodi itself, so works with whatever yew have installed.
Try the demo, install it (youtube is yewer friend like) and you’ll see what I mean. The trial lasts about ten farking minutes mind, whatever they say, or it did for me anyways..
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 20:48]
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 21:00 - Jul 21 with 2755 viewsswans11

if want watch series just use terrarium
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 21:44 - Jul 21 with 2720 viewslegoman

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:59 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

Thanks. I'm using NordVPN and signed up for 2 years for about £50 and it seems to be working well. I'm going to try it on holiday when using local connections and connect to the UK for the BBC website ect.

I have done just this using Nord and it works perfectly

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 22:27 - Jul 21 with 2694 viewsswans11

dns or vpn plus a login for nbc gold and a American network login best way to go
Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:54 - Jul 22 with 2555 viewsphact0rri

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 22:27 - Jul 21 by swans11

dns or vpn plus a login for nbc gold and a American network login best way to go

depends on the luck, as NBC started blocking my VPN last season, and I actually live in the US.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 09:59 - Jul 22 with 2550 viewsWhiterockin

Looks like streaming of Prem games will be difficult. on 21:44 - Jul 21 by legoman

I have done just this using Nord and it works perfectly

Thanks. Looks like I will be able to use BBC Sport for live updates.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024