Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) 18:32 - Jul 20 with 2612 viewsBrynCartwright

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:36 - Jul 20 with 1849 viewsBrynCartwright

Time for another poll to temporarily distract all the politicians on this forum. Will be interested in the comments particularly. Went for Rhossili as it is so epic looking, though Caswell is my option for the kids that like chips and Magnums. Sorry if I have left out more secluded options.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:38 - Jul 20 with 1828 viewsJackfath

Tor Bay

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:41 - Jul 20 with 1830 viewsCooperman

I plumped for Rhosilli - simply stunning 365 days a year regardless of weather conditions.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:41 - Jul 20 with 1816 viewsJackfath

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:41 - Jul 20 by Cooperman

I plumped for Rhosilli - simply stunning 365 days a year regardless of weather conditions.

Needs an escalator to help people get up and down from the beach.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:46 - Jul 20 with 1808 viewsdickythorpe

Broughton and Rhossili
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:06 - Jul 20 with 1781 viewsbonymine

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:46 - Jul 20 by dickythorpe

Broughton and Rhossili

Broughton is beautiful but Mewslade for me so many great memories as a kid diving off those rocks ...long walk but worth it & not overcrowded ...👍😎🌞

Happy Days indeed a lot of my family have passed away now but the memories will last forever 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:10 - Jul 20 with 1755 viewsSwanjaxs

Impossible to choose one, they're all stunning, and all ours! And all the funding that the Welsh Assembly has can't buy it. 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:19 - Jul 20 with 1717 viewslifelong

I was down in Rhossili yesterday, walked over to Fall Bay and spent a couple of hours there, bit awkward to get down to but a lovely little beach.
Login to get fewer ads

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:22 - Jul 20 with 1716 viewsbonymine

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:19 - Jul 20 by lifelong

I was down in Rhossili yesterday, walked over to Fall Bay and spent a couple of hours there, bit awkward to get down to but a lovely little beach.

Yes indeed we are truly blessed with amazing beaches and scenery but as ever we take them for granted....on our doorstep yet we should all make more of them 👍
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 19:23]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:27 - Jul 20 with 1680 viewslifelong

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:22 - Jul 20 by bonymine

Yes indeed we are truly blessed with amazing beaches and scenery but as ever we take them for granted....on our doorstep yet we should all make more of them 👍

Walked across to the Worm at low water, it’s a spectacular place.

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:28 - Jul 20 with 1678 viewsSwanjaxs

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:22 - Jul 20 by bonymine

You know what though i dont think most people do take it for granted, I've never come across anybody who has a bad word said about the Gower peninsula, and if you ask anyone from anywhere about Swansea the first thing they mention is The Gower. (Then Rossis)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:04 - Jul 20 with 1628 viewsCooperman

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:27 - Jul 20 by lifelong

Walked across to the Worm at low water, it’s a spectacular place.

Wonderful photos Lifey. It’s on our doorstep, I say it’s on our doorstep (repeat in Fred Elliot voice if you wish).

Cornwall is nice but it also has the crowds. This area of natural beauty doesn’t suffer from anywhere near the same volume of holidaymakers (putting aside the argument of local economy of course).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:33 - Jul 20 with 1596 viewsBanosswan

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:04 - Jul 20 by Cooperman

Wonderful photos Lifey. It’s on our doorstep, I say it’s on our doorstep (repeat in Fred Elliot voice if you wish).

Cornwall is nice but it also has the crowds. This area of natural beauty doesn’t suffer from anywhere near the same volume of holidaymakers (putting aside the argument of local economy of course).

Broughton, but the small bay past first point when the tide is in.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:38 - Jul 20 with 1583 viewssherpajacob

Rhossili is stunning to look at, but as a beach it doesn't work for me.

The quality of sand and water is much better at Caswell, Pobbles and oxwich.

If you want a beautiful walk, worms head with views of rhossili is wonderful, although not as good as 3 cliffs.

If you want a day at the beach. It has to be pobbles.

If you need facilities, oxwich or caswell.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:50 - Jul 20 with 1570 viewsmonmouth

Where's the best places to park for three cliffs or pobbles these days?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 06:10 - Jul 21 with 1420 viewsMo_Wives

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 18:41 - Jul 20 by Jackfath

Needs an escalator to help people get up and down from the beach.

Trebuchets would be cheaper.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 08:14 - Jul 21 with 1365 viewsGowerjack

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 19:06 - Jul 20 by bonymine

Broughton is beautiful but Mewslade for me so many great memories as a kid diving off those rocks ...long walk but worth it & not overcrowded ...👍😎🌞

Happy Days indeed a lot of my family have passed away now but the memories will last forever 👍

Sshhh..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 09:26 - Jul 21 with 1308 viewsCaptain_Sham

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:50 - Jul 20 by monmouth

Apart from the obvious places(Pennard Cliffs, Shephards, Penmaen ), if your looking for free parking you park along Pennard Drive and walk across the golf course.(Tin hat advised)
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 9:29]

Its just a ride.

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 09:49 - Jul 21 with 1280 viewscontroversial_jack

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:04 - Jul 20 by Cooperman

That's because there's nothing to do for tourists, no entertainment or facilities
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 10:01 - Jul 21 with 1251 viewslifelong

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 09:49 - Jul 21 by controversial_jack

That's because there's nothing to do for tourists, no entertainment or facilities

Really?

What entertainment and facilities would you like to see on our area of outstanding natural beauty?
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 10:05 - Jul 21 with 1249 viewsjack247

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 09:49 - Jul 21 by controversial_jack

Leave that shit to Barry Island and Blackpool. Gower doesn’t need it.
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 11:09 - Jul 21 with 1199 viewsMo_Wives

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 10:01 - Jul 21 by lifelong

Really?

What entertainment and facilities would you like to see on our area of outstanding natural beauty?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 11:22 - Jul 21 with 1184 viewsjack_lord

Three Cliffs.

Simply outstanding.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 13:12 - Jul 21 with 1134 viewslondonlisa2001

Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 20:50 - Jul 20 by monmouth

Shepherds and Pennard Golf Club respectively.

Was down a few weeks ago and we were dropped at Shepherds, walked down to Three Cliffs, over the top of the cliffs (the tide was in) and round to Pobbles, then back up to the golf club car park.

Lovely walk.

I like Crawley Woods for a day on the beach. Horton used to be lovely, but it’ll take a while before the dunes recover (beginning to though).
Best Gower Beach? (Reasons why in comments) on 14:43 - Jul 21 with 1083 viewsGowerjack

If it means you won't be visiting I'll take that as a positive.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024