Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? 13:56 - Jul 21 with 7101 viewsstevethejack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:01 - Jul 21 with 4296 viewsJackfath

Grow up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:11 - Jul 21 with 4282 viewsKilkennyjack

Who is she ?

Beware of the Risen People

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:19 - Jul 21 with 4255 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:11 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Who is she ?

Jen. Know her?
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:23 - Jul 21 with 4220 viewsUplandsJack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:11 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Who is she ?

With greatest of respect, she's bloody useless whoever she is. And before anyone says anything, those were the words echoed by my Mrs too.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:26 - Jul 21 with 4203 viewsploppy

It's Sioned Dafydd, innit. First ever commentary. Give her a break.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:35 - Jul 21 with 4179 viewsCaptain_Sham

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:26 - Jul 21 by ploppy

And last.

Its just a ride.

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:38 - Jul 21 with 4160 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:26 - Jul 21 by ploppy

Being able to pronounce the name of the opposition is a fairly basic requirement.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:42 - Jul 21 with 4132 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell

Cut her some slack ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 4123 viewsKilkennyjack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:19 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Jen. Know her?

Wrong again then ...

Beware of the Risen People

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:46 - Jul 21 with 4119 viewsHighjack

Who the hell is Sionedd Dafydd when she's at home?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:57 - Jul 21 with 4063 viewsthornabyswan

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:46 - Jul 21 by Highjack

That's where she should be at home.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:00 - Jul 21 with 4051 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:46 - Jul 21 by Highjack

SEE-on-ed DAH-fee-dee.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:03 - Jul 21 with 4027 viewsLoyal

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 14:57 - Jul 21 by thornabyswan

That's where she should be at home.

Kitchen ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:11 - Jul 21 with 4003 viewsNeath_Jack

Don't be silly, it's all the lads together innit.

Lads, lads, pints, tits out etc etc.

Of course, you put one of these lot on the microphone and the chances are they couldn't pronounce their own names let alone commentate on what's going on, on the field. They'd climb up their own arseholes.

Gwarn the boys.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:12 - Jul 21 with 4000 viewstheloneranger

Here's, Sh-awn-ed Daf-id

https://meninblazers.com/2017/05/19/stressedswanseasupporter/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:16 - Jul 21 with 3975 viewsthornabyswan

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:03 - Jul 21 by Loyal

Kitchen ?

Idwal Robling must be turning in his grave.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:19 - Jul 21 with 3963 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:11 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

Of course, you put one of these lot on the microphone and the chances are they couldn't pronounce their own names let alone commentate on what's going on, on the field. They'd climb up their own arseholes.

Gwarn the boys.

Or it could be that's she's just crap and hasn't even bothered to do a shred of research...

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:23 - Jul 21 with 3938 viewsNeath_Jack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:19 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Or it could be that's she's just crap and hasn't even bothered to do a shred of research...

Or it could be that she's a bag of absolute nerves, having a go at commentating on a game, on her own, for the very first time.

Easier to knock someone than applaud them for trying to make their way...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:28 - Jul 21 with 3902 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:23 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

Or it could be that she's a bag of absolute nerves, having a go at commentating on a game, on her own, for the very first time.

Easier to knock someone than applaud them for trying to make their way...

I'd be nervous, and probably crap too. Less so if I'd done a bit of very basic research though.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:33 - Jul 21 with 3883 viewsNeath_Jack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:28 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

I'd be nervous, and probably crap too. Less so if I'd done a bit of very basic research though.

Yes Phil, you said. She doesn't pronounce a word as it should be.

She certainly isn't the first, or the most experienced commentator to have done it, and won't be the last either.

Well worth a thread dedicated to her on here, by all the lads.

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:41 - Jul 21 with 3859 viewsthornabyswan

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:11 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

Gwarn the boys.

Glen Hoddle Clive Tildsley Roy Keane Mark Lawrenson all get criticised why should this woman be any different.

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:43 - Jul 21 with 3842 viewsexiledclaseboy

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:28 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

This thread wouldn’t exist if it had been you commentating though. Cos you is a bloke see.

Poll: Tory leader

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:44 - Jul 21 with 3820 viewsNeath_Jack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:41 - Jul 21 by thornabyswan

Glen Hoddle Clive Tildsley Roy Keane Mark Lawrenson all get criticised why should this woman be any different.

Because those blokes get paid an awful lot of money to do it, and have been doing it for donkeys years.

This is the first time this young lady has done it, why not show a bit of support for her? Not one post saying fair play to her for having a go.

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:44 - Jul 21 with 3814 viewsWarwickHunt

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:41 - Jul 21 by thornabyswan

Glenn never said them things he said!
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:47 - Jul 21 with 3789 viewsJackBaston

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:12 - Jul 21 by theloneranger

Here's, Sh-awn-ed Daf-id

https://meninblazers.com/2017/05/19/stressedswanseasupporter/

Is that genuinely whos commentating?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024