Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium car parking 15:47 - Jul 21 with 8181 viewsCroftyjack

Living some way from the stadium I have always purchased a car park season ticket...yes it's pricey but with a 93 yr old grandad who has followed them since he was about 8 I have no choice as he can't walk far.
Today I received the option to buy the new one which is normally 210 and has been for a few years...but the letter states that as this is regarded a premium product it will rise to 280!!!..a 25 percent rise.
With relegation I anticipated a freeze on it not a humongous rise.
My grandad is gutted as I said I will not pay for it as it disgusts me to the core how the fan is being treated.
There is a did out for blue badge holders of 170 which my grandad held since his heart problems but was taken off him this year by the govt as they consider him physically better at 93.
He actually said he won't go anymore as they making it too difficult.
Sorry for the rant but it really got me angry and sad to see how the club and govt treat people.
Stadium car parking on 15:54 - Jul 21 with 5901 viewsMorganator100

this is terrible by club and Govt.
Stadium car parking on 15:56 - Jul 21 with 5893 viewsJackfath

Disgraceful. Makes me sick. I hope you can find a solution to this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stadium car parking on 16:08 - Jul 21 with 5858 viewsmagicdaps10

How they can take a blue badge off a 93yr old witnessing some of the filth and laze bags who have them is not just disgusting but very worrying.

Money is a disgusting thing, something many of us Swansea fans have witnessed in recent years.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stadium car parking on 16:09 - Jul 21 with 5854 viewsjackboy1966

This is what the trust should be fighting against or the new so called interaction groups
Stadium car parking on 16:12 - Jul 21 with 5838 viewsDarran

Doesn’t Grandad quality for a blue badge?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stadium car parking on 16:14 - Jul 21 with 5831 viewsDarran

Stadium car parking on 16:12 - Jul 21 by Darran

Sorry I didn’t read it properly.

Personally I think it’s an outstanding effort for blue badge holders.

Stadium car parking on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 5785 viewsCroftyjack

Stadium car parking on 16:12 - Jul 21 by Darran

Yes he has had one since his heart problems bout 10 yr ago... but they said he should have a review which was in April and he never had enough points to qualify.
So he qualified at about 83 after heart sugery which he has had more surgery over the years but now all of a sudden at 93 hes deemed physically fitter as he didn't get enough points.
Stadium car parking on 17:23 - Jul 21 with 5695 viewsMattG

Stadium car parking on 16:14 - Jul 21 by Darran

Sorry I didn’t read it properly.

Personally I think it’s an outstanding effort for blue badge holders.

Don't disagree but the problem is they appear to have subsidised that price cut by upping the price for everyone else rather than just doing it because, well, it would be the right thing to do.
Login to get fewer ads

Stadium car parking on 18:46 - Jul 21 with 5587 viewsFireboy2

Croftyjack i will pay the extra £70 for you,just send me you paypal details(if you have one)or any other payment details

Im absolutely disgusted with this,your grandad deserves the parking space gratis

Just wish i could come with you to the club to pay and give them a whirlwind tirade of abuse because thats what they deserve

The fvcking wastes of skin
Stadium car parking on 20:04 - Jul 21 with 5481 viewstheloneranger

Croftyjack

Your grandfather can still apply for a blue badge even if he's lost his DLA/PIP award.

"You will need to demonstrate that your disability affects your ability to walk to the extent that you would be unable to access goods and services unless you are allowed to park close to shops, public buildings and other facilities.

You may be asked to provide proof that you fall into one of these groups unless we can obtain evidence from elsewhere."

https://www.swansea.gov.uk/eligibleforbluebadge

Good luck to you and your grandfather.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 20:06]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Stadium car parking on 20:33 - Jul 21 with 5434 viewslondonlisa2001

Crofty, I hope you don’t mind, but I have copied your post to Stu (supporters director) and asked him to raise this specifically with Chris Pearlman.

Given the economic pressure on everyone at the moment, an increase of 33% ( your calculation was actually lower than it is) is grossly unfair.

I’ll let you know any response.
Stadium car parking on 20:36 - Jul 21 with 5425 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium car parking on 17:23 - Jul 21 by MattG

Don't disagree but the problem is they appear to have subsidised that price cut by upping the price for everyone else rather than just doing it because, well, it would be the right thing to do.

Given there is a reduction of £40 for blue badge holders and an increase of £70 for everyone else, and also the fact that blue badge holders will be in the minority, the ‘subsidy’ is , of course, more than making up the difference.

This will be a way of increasing revenue now the club has the lease on the stadium so gets the money.
Stadium car parking on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 5385 viewsLoyal

Should be free for swans fans over 75.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stadium car parking on 20:58 - Jul 21 with 5351 viewsbonymine

Stadium car parking on 20:33 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

Crofty, I hope you don’t mind, but I have copied your post to Stu (supporters director) and asked him to raise this specifically with Chris Pearlman.

Given the economic pressure on everyone at the moment, an increase of 33% ( your calculation was actually lower than it is) is grossly unfair.

I’ll let you know any response.

Indeed Lisa quite right too this is a disgrace ....and yet another example of the manner in which the Club and Sellouts have treated us fans with contempt and taken us for a ride for far too long ......

I don’t regret one bit about NOT renewing my season ticket this year for the first time since we left the Vetch .....the Club continues to be consumed by a GREEDY, LYING cancer who continue to eat away at the very fabric of our FORMER football Club.

I have not bought ANYTHING whatsoever from this Yankee Hedge Fund Club (nee Swansea City) on a match day or otherwise since 2015 when the Greedy Sellouts chose to announce the sale of their shares ( I.e, NOT an ‘Investment taking us to the next level ‘) on the day we beat Chelsea at home ......never a better day to bury bad news eh Huw/Martin/Leigh/JvZ for whom the immortal and now since laughable phrase ‘by the fans for the fans’ was extinguished forever.

At least Petty was an Aussie/Cockney looking to make a quick buck .......these Kunts are supposed to be ‘true fans’ how gullible can any of you lot be any more ?

SCFC ....RIP .......You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club...💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Stadium car parking on 21:06 - Jul 21 with 5338 viewsDarran

Stadium car parking on 20:36 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

Given there is a reduction of £40 for blue badge holders and an increase of £70 for everyone else, and also the fact that blue badge holders will be in the minority, the ‘subsidy’ is , of course, more than making up the difference.

This will be a way of increasing revenue now the club has the lease on the stadium so gets the money.

What you need to remember here is that most people don’t have to pay the £280 because they can park elsewhere. Most of the disabled supporters can’t.

This is in no way a go at the OP and whether Croftys grandad has a blue badge or not the club should be open to special circumstances.

Stadium car parking on 21:21 - Jul 21 with 5305 viewsCroftyjack

Stadium car parking on 18:46 - Jul 21 by Fireboy2

Croftyjack i will pay the extra £70 for you,just send me you paypal details(if you have one)or any other payment details

Im absolutely disgusted with this,your grandad deserves the parking space gratis

Just wish i could come with you to the club to pay and give them a whirlwind tirade of abuse because thats what they deserve

The fvcking wastes of skin

Thanks Fireboy its a great offer but will have to try find it myself as wont see my granddad suffer as he loves the swans and is probably one of the longest serving fans still alive.
He used to take me when I was 7 and up until about 18 when I met other fans my age I have recently returned the favour to take him.
I am not looking for sympathy or nice gestures but more making the point about the club and I believe with the stadium purchase and relegation they need to milk more from us.
I was going to buy some clothes from the shop for the new season but almost certainly will never under the current regime.
Thanks all though...people are nicer than they act on here!
Stadium car parking on 21:24 - Jul 21 with 5293 viewsDarran

I’ll be be honest here if the club don’t sort this one out (and I think they will) we should all chip in and pay grandads parking.

Stadium car parking on 21:24 - Jul 21 with 5291 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium car parking on 21:06 - Jul 21 by Darran

What you need to remember here is that most people don’t have to pay the £280 because they can park elsewhere. Most of the disabled supporters can’t.

This is in no way a go at the OP and whether Croftys grandad has a blue badge or not the club should be open to special circumstances.

No, I understand that, and have said previously that the charge for blue badge holders is dreadful.

I’m was just saying that the increase more than subsidies the decrease for disabled supporters. They should have decreased blue badge without the huge increase for others.
Stadium car parking on 21:27 - Jul 21 with 5287 viewslondonlisa2001

Crofty. Stu is going to raise your case with the club on Monday.

He wasn’t aware of the increase.
Stadium car parking on 21:28 - Jul 21 with 5280 viewsDarran

Stadium car parking on 21:24 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

No, I understand that, and have said previously that the charge for blue badge holders is dreadful.

I’m was just saying that the increase more than subsidies the decrease for disabled supporters. They should have decreased blue badge without the huge increase for others.

I agree with you to an extent but I don’t really care about people that don’t need to park there.

Stadium car parking on 21:33 - Jul 21 with 5265 viewsFireboy2

Stadium car parking on 21:24 - Jul 21 by Darran

I’ll be be honest here if the club don’t sort this one out (and I think they will) we should all chip in and pay grandads parking.

Has my post about me offering to pay the increase been ignored
Stadium car parking on 21:35 - Jul 21 with 5260 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium car parking on 21:28 - Jul 21 by Darran

I agree with you to an extent but I don’t really care about people that don’t need to park there.

The people who park there will either be wealthy, in which case fine, or will be people that don’t qualify for a blue badge but find it difficult to walk a long way. You know as well as I do that many will fall into the latter category given the way people are assessed these days.
Stadium car parking on 21:35 - Jul 21 with 5260 viewsDarran

Stadium car parking on 21:33 - Jul 21 by Fireboy2

Has my post about me offering to pay the increase been ignored

Grow up you’re talking to moonie now.

Stadium car parking on 21:38 - Jul 21 with 5252 viewsFireboy2

Stadium car parking on 21:35 - Jul 21 by Darran

Grow up you’re talking to moonie now.

Fvck off you bellend

Was just in the process of amending my post after seeing croftys response to my post

I repeat my response to you

Fvck off you bellend
Stadium car parking on 21:39 - Jul 21 with 5247 viewsDarran

Stadium car parking on 21:38 - Jul 21 by Fireboy2

Fvck off you bellend

Was just in the process of amending my post after seeing croftys response to my post

I repeat my response to you

Fvck off you bellend

Cock.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024