Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 21:25 - Jul 21 with 2431 viewsSwanjaxs

Trust me this works 👍
It's like having a bar in your kitchen 😍
https://uk.the-sub.com/age-gate/?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.the-sub.com%2Fthe-sub%2
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 21:25]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 21:51 - Jul 21 with 2369 viewsdickythorpe

Yes, I have had one for 18 months now. Bloody marvellous they are!!
Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:15 - Jul 21 with 2351 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 21:51 - Jul 21 by dickythorpe

Yes, I have had one for 18 months now. Bloody marvellous they are!!

Just ordered 8 Tiger beers, Amstel back in stock from tomorrow morning so x 8 of those bad doys en route... Striking up a bit of a bond with the UPS driver for some reason 🤔😂
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 22:16]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:36 - Jul 21 with 2309 viewsCooperman

Come on then lads, give me the low down.

I’ve nearly pulled the trigger on a sub a few times but always reverted back to my chilled 660ml bottles from the fridge. 660 is the new half litre as well!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:56 - Jul 21 with 2290 viewsbuilthjack

Seems a tad expensive. About £2 a pint for the cheapest. That's after laying out £70 for the machine. But if it tastes better than bottles then may be worth it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:57 - Jul 21 with 2289 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:36 - Jul 21 by Cooperman

Come on then lads, give me the low down.

I’ve nearly pulled the trigger on a sub a few times but always reverted back to my chilled 660ml bottles from the fridge. 660 is the new half litre as well!

Coop's it works out about £1.85 a pint on average, you could get 4 cans for that if you want, but imo the pump takes no cleaning (apart from running the tap under the water every time you load up) so good value 👍 .... fresh beer delivered to door!

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 03:20 - Jul 22 with 2222 viewsDJack

My concern is that for each container there is only 2 litres before you load another and wait for it to cool down.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 09:04 - Jul 22 with 2159 viewsCooperman

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:57 - Jul 21 by Swanjaxs

Coop's it works out about £1.85 a pint on average, you could get 4 cans for that if you want, but imo the pump takes no cleaning (apart from running the tap under the water every time you load up) so good value 👍 .... fresh beer delivered to door!

Do you pre chill the torps in the fridge before loading?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 2121 viewsProfessor

Bought the compact one for 50 quid last month. Totally different to cans or bottles- much less fizzy and ice cold. Cruzcampo was excellent. Moretti nice and Heineken OK. Some new Dutch craft beers now available but come out 3 quid a pint (paid about 5 euros in Amsterdam for thse
Login to get fewer ads

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 10:55 - Jul 22 with 2095 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 09:04 - Jul 22 by Cooperman

Do you pre chill the torps in the fridge before loading?

Yes you put them in the fridge to pre chill before putting them in the sub, there is an indicator on the torp that turns blue when it is cold enough to load, I put my torps in the freezer for half hour to kick things along a bit, for fùck sake don't forget to take it out though 😁

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 12:29 - Jul 22 with 2045 viewsDJack

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 10:55 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Yes you put them in the fridge to pre chill before putting them in the sub, there is an indicator on the torp that turns blue when it is cold enough to load, I put my torps in the freezer for half hour to kick things along a bit, for fùck sake don't forget to take it out though 😁

" for fùck sake don't forget to take it out though"

What then, an ice lolly that is impossible to open...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 13:03 - Jul 22 with 2029 viewsdickythorpe

It's the temperature it chills down to I appreciate.
Amstel is now available then?
Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 15:30 - Jul 22 with 1971 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 13:03 - Jul 22 by dickythorpe

Yes Dicky £6.99 per torp 😎

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 16:09 - Jul 22 with 1947 viewsProfessor

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 13:03 - Jul 22 by dickythorpe

My ultra skeptic wife likes the beer too. Lovely temperature and smooth. Looks to be a few more beers on the way too
Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 16:18 - Jul 22 with 1930 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 16:09 - Jul 22 by Professor

My ultra skeptic wife likes the beer too. Lovely temperature and smooth. Looks to be a few more beers on the way too

Get in quick if you want Amstel mind, sells fast, already limited availability, only allowing you to buy 7, it's a bugger as the cart price comes just under the £50 free delivery offer 😒

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 21:57 - Jul 22 with 1795 viewsLoyal

Well overpriced, in fact its daylight robbery.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:32 - Jul 22 with 1759 viewsSwanjaxs

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 21:57 - Jul 22 by Loyal

Well overpriced, in fact its daylight robbery.

Fair enough when you can pick up 10 cans for 8 quid, but it still works out about 1.85 a pint and the beer does taste much nicer than the canned stuff imho

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 02:24 - Jul 23 with 1715 viewsDJack

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:32 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough when you can pick up 10 cans for 8 quid, but it still works out about 1.85 a pint and the beer does taste much nicer than the canned stuff imho

...and I thought that I was a piss head.

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 10:28 - Jul 23 with 1643 viewsProfessor

Dickythorpe... The Sub ❤🍺 on 22:32 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

I agree

Cheaper to buy cans but having had a week of cans only in the Philippines I appreciate how nice the beer comes out. Got the Wieckse Witte Wheat beer on now- really good, Wheat beers always better on draught and this takes like a fiver a pint beer. I don't drink more than a couple of 330 ml glasses in a go, so lasts me a few days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024