Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our players constantly slagged off on here 08:16 - Jul 22 with 3131 viewsthornabyswan

How many have been criticised on here in the last couple of weeks.
The season has not even started yet.

Naughton
Carroll
Grimes
Fulton
Dyer
Routeledge
Montero
Narsingh
Mcburnie
A.Ayew
J.Ayew
Clucas
Mawson

I give it 5 games maybe less than that then Potter will be copping it in bucket loads.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 09:31 - Jul 22 with 2435 viewsdobjack2

The majority of those players made their contributions to relegation so that is inevitable.

As far as Potter goes, I think that he has a lot of goodwill.

If come the end of the transfer window we have a paper thin defence, powderpuff midfield and limited options in attack I don’t see him being the one that will be copping it directly.

We are potentially building up to a fire loan, not even a fire sale. If that happens it will not be a pleasant atmosphere unless we get in decent quality replacements and potter can make something out of what he is left with.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 09:40 - Jul 22 with 2411 viewsDewi1jack

I think one of the worst comments is "so and so" is stealing a living.

Yes they may be in our eyes, but it's not the players fault he's too old/ too sh1t etc.
They're not the ones giving themselves new extended contracts or paying for their move to Swansea to begin with.
The fault lies with the upper management/ DoF.

Give the manager and players we still have here 10 games at least before slagging them off.

The sooner Beaky has nothing to do with the Swans the better.
He's the c**t stealing a living.
Many times over

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:07 - Jul 22 with 2380 viewsawayjack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 09:40 - Jul 22 by Dewi1jack

I think one of the worst comments is "so and so" is stealing a living.

Yes they may be in our eyes, but it's not the players fault he's too old/ too sh1t etc.
They're not the ones giving themselves new extended contracts or paying for their move to Swansea to begin with.
The fault lies with the upper management/ DoF.

Give the manager and players we still have here 10 games at least before slagging them off.

The sooner Beaky has nothing to do with the Swans the better.
He's the c**t stealing a living.
Many times over

I agree the bulk of our issues lie with our useless and greedy Board. Still these players should be ashamed about their lack of effort last season. They need to take personal responsibility for their often dire performances on the pitch.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:11 - Jul 22 with 2361 viewsE20Jack

It’s pathetic.

People want the likes of Routledge to fail. I honestly think as he was lining up his penalty, if given the chance to choose the outcome, there would be some people who consider themselves Swans fans that would probably choose for him to miss, it gives them more to chew over and stir the pot than if he were successful.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:20 - Jul 22 with 2347 viewsFireboy2

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:11 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

It’s pathetic.

People want the likes of Routledge to fail. I honestly think as he was lining up his penalty, if given the chance to choose the outcome, there would be some people who consider themselves Swans fans that would probably choose for him to miss, it gives them more to chew over and stir the pot than if he were successful.

I tend to agree with you in some way chris

Some people are only happy when they moan about anything

BUT id like to think that not one fan on here wants routledge to fail

They just saw that hes wasnt good enough for the PL and i agree with them

But he might be ok for the championship though
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:23 - Jul 22 with 2328 viewsE20Jack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:20 - Jul 22 by Fireboy2

I tend to agree with you in some way chris

Some people are only happy when they moan about anything

BUT id like to think that not one fan on here wants routledge to fail

They just saw that hes wasnt good enough for the PL and i agree with them

But he might be ok for the championship though

I would like to think that too Skippy, but it would be very naive.

The reactions of some “fans” like Kinsey when Bony scored for us last year proved that. Utterly gutted.

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:28 - Jul 22 with 2317 viewsNeath_Jack

Gives females and muslims a break i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:29 - Jul 22 with 2316 viewsthornabyswan

There are a few on here who hardly ever post if we are playing well.
But moan constantly when we are struggling.
What does that tell you

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:33 - Jul 22 with 2296 viewsjasper_T

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:29 - Jul 22 by thornabyswan

What does that tell you

That we've been struggling for years.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:35 - Jul 22 with 2283 viewsthornabyswan

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:33 - Jul 22 by jasper_T

That we've been struggling for years.

Ok then when we win a game or go on a run occasionally

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:37 - Jul 22 with 2271 viewsNeath_Jack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:29 - Jul 22 by thornabyswan

What does that tell you

The majority of posters on this board just come on here to moan, no matter what the subject is, they will find a negative in it. And some of the threads that have the most participation are those negative ones with the same posters, posting paragraph after paragraph of absolute misery.

It never used to be like this when we were knocking about in the bottom divisions. I blame all the new posters that have joined since we got to the Premier League, a sense of entitlement they all have.

Phil should get on the old janet database and have a private forum for all the old members, and leave all these new lot to wallow in self pity.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 11:34 - Jul 22 with 2176 viewsjack247

I try to be positive regarding our players, on the whole I think I am, but have been as guilty of this as anyone regarding Montero.

It’s a very fair point and I’m going to try not to slate him on what he’s done in the past. Just judge him on how he performs from here on in.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 12:30 - Jul 22 with 2113 viewsDJack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:37 - Jul 22 by Neath_Jack

The majority of posters on this board just come on here to moan, no matter what the subject is, they will find a negative in it. And some of the threads that have the most participation are those negative ones with the same posters, posting paragraph after paragraph of absolute misery.

It never used to be like this when we were knocking about in the bottom divisions. I blame all the new posters that have joined since we got to the Premier League, a sense of entitlement they all have.

Phil should get on the old janet database and have a private forum for all the old members, and leave all these new lot to wallow in self pity.

Stop moaning about the moaners!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 13:07 - Jul 22 with 2059 viewsdameedna

far be it for me to cast aspersions on the attitude in the lower divisions but

for example hollins and jackett were at times as well as most of their players hammered by a fair proportion

the current crop of multi millionaires can suck it up they deserve every litte drop of cynicism and dissapointment that a bunch of overpaid losers deserve
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 13:58 - Jul 22 with 1977 viewsE20Jack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 13:07 - Jul 22 by dameedna

far be it for me to cast aspersions on the attitude in the lower divisions but

for example hollins and jackett were at times as well as most of their players hammered by a fair proportion

the current crop of multi millionaires can suck it up they deserve every litte drop of cynicism and dissapointment that a bunch of overpaid losers deserve

And our fans deserve them

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 14:09 - Jul 22 with 1954 viewsLoyal

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 10:11 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

It’s pathetic.

It isnt a case of any swans fan wanting anyone to fail. He is a complete and utter failure, and has been for 4 years. Comnenting on what he has done isn't hoping he fails its just that, observing his ability, which is non existent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 16:31 - Jul 22 with 1836 viewsmoonie

1. Nobody wants any player to fail ,because the only outcome is the team suffers. The players ,clearly, don't give a shite. They laugh at criticism shown on here almost as much as the ott praise .

2. If a player cannot handle the criticism then a professional football job is not for him.

3. Our players last season massively failed. We had some, like the filth that is Ki, actually jumping out of the way of the ball or avoiding physical contact . Yet, he was loved, by some.

its that simple

And finally, as for Routledge, he s hammered as he s of no use whatsoever and we re clearly stuck with him. There is no agenda, campaign or vendetta.

I d love him to prove his critics wrong . He won't
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 22:47 - Jul 22 with 1679 viewsscottishjack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 16:31 - Jul 22 by moonie

1. Nobody wants any player to fail ,because the only outcome is the team suffers. The players ,clearly, don't give a shite. They laugh at criticism shown on here almost as much as the ott praise .

2. If a player cannot handle the criticism then a professional football job is not for him.

3. Our players last season massively failed. We had some, like the filth that is Ki, actually jumping out of the way of the ball or avoiding physical contact . Yet, he was loved, by some.

its that simple

And finally, as for Routledge, he s hammered as he s of no use whatsoever and we re clearly stuck with him. There is no agenda, campaign or vendetta.

That’s the spirit champ! 👍
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 01:58 - Jul 23 with 1616 viewsDJack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 16:31 - Jul 22 by moonie

its that simple

You made your point, why repeat it ad nauseum. That is not criticism, that is either hate or vendetta.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 06:26 - Jul 23 with 1565 viewsTNT

Had the players been good enough, and / or tried hard enough, Swansea City would still be a Premier League team. The ones that weren't good enough are a slight on the people who brought them in. The ones that didn't try hard enough deserve all the sh*t they get.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 07:49 - Jul 23 with 1503 viewsE20Jack

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 06:26 - Jul 23 by TNT

Had the players been good enough, and / or tried hard enough, Swansea City would still be a Premier League team. The ones that weren't good enough are a slight on the people who brought them in. The ones that didn't try hard enough deserve all the sh*t they get.

True, Dagenham aren’t a Premier League team because they don’t try.

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 08:18 - Jul 23 with 1464 viewspeenemunde

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 06:26 - Jul 23 by TNT

I’m sure Stoke & WBA fans are saying the same.
I don’t buy into the fact that we got relegated because some players didn’t try.
Over the season our players probably put in as much effort as any other team.
The reality is we went down because we were not good enough.

Bigger clubs than Swansea have been relegated before, and it’s pointless going over the same ground time after time.

What’s important isn’t last season because that has gone, but this season.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 08:47 - Jul 23 with 1434 viewsWhiterockin

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 08:18 - Jul 23 by peenemunde

I’m sure Stoke & WBA fans are saying the same.
I don’t buy into the fact that we got relegated because some players didn’t try.
Over the season our players probably put in as much effort as any other team.
The reality is we went down because we were not good enough.

Bigger clubs than Swansea have been relegated before, and it’s pointless going over the same ground time after time.

What’s important isn’t last season because that has gone, but this season.

We were relegated because stupid decisions were made at the the top and I mean at the very top.

Money was wasted on players and players were sold to late to enable the club to start last season prepared properly. There is no excuse for this. Its all well and good sacking the scouting team and the manager (more than once), but in any sustainable and successful enterprise the people at the very top would be removed.

"What’s important isn’t last season because that has gone, but this season."

Last season is important because we were relegated, unless you have forgotten and we have to start at a lower base this season. With less than 2 weeks to the start of the season, it looks like last seasons mistakes regarding season preparation have not been learnt.
Our players constantly slagged off on here on 09:02 - Jul 23 with 1411 viewsomarjack

I believe most of our players tried their best and failed.

But it's only because they're getting paid the absolute maximum any fools would pay for them.

Andre getting paid 4 m a year?

Bony still getting 5 a year after his awful Man City experience?

Even Jordan was probably comfortable financially and desperate to stay because he was worried we'll get relegated, Either accept relegation clause terms or try to find a club willing to match his PL Swansea wages. (probably he's one of the few that will succeed at that)

All of these players..Naughton, Clucas, Carroll, Dyer etc they knew their wages will be snapped into half or so and not many PL clubs will be willing to offer them PL contracts.

They all wanted to survive (Even Ki as he was poised for a nice bumper contract if we'd survived)..But most of them wanted it for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately very few give a sh!t about the badge.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Our players constantly slagged off on here on 09:21 - Jul 23 with 1391 viewsSgorioFruit

from the list above, I would probably hold on to dyer and Mcburnie
the rest are complete failures for the way the gave up last season and couldn't be bothered to string two passes together.

What I witnessed on that field was nothing short of shambolic. And I wouldn't want to be next to any of them in the trenches.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024