Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is your Summer Sunday going? 14:23 - Jul 22 with 1958 viewsdickythorpe

Not a bad day again, slightly cloudier but still bright and warm.

Watching athletics on TV and having a few Stellas after work this morning.

More of a breeze today. Must be ideal conditions for a walk in Gower, or down the beach, pint outside, gardening, bird watching, sitting out, eating out.

Enjoy all.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:25 - Jul 22 with 1331 viewsAguycalledJack

knackered. Moving house.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:27 - Jul 22 with 1323 viewsjack2jack

Mrs in work ATM, so doing a few small jobs around the house, will have a bit to eat when she gets home ,then it's off out for some evening sunshine.
Yep enjoy all, don't forget the factor 40👍🌞
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:29 - Jul 22 with 1313 viewsjack2jack

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:25 - Jul 22 by AguycalledJack

knackered. Moving house.

Good luck with that, too hot for all that malarky👍
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:34 - Jul 22 with 1306 viewsCooperman

35 mile bike ride around beautiful Carmarthenshire; I was nursing a mild hangover that stopped me going further. Since getting home I have completed the proverbial 3S and will now divide the remainder of the afternoon between the cycling, golf and cooking a BBQ. Perfect. A frantic week ahead so it’s good to recharge the batteries.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 15:24 - Jul 22 with 1235 viewsLord_Bony

Sitting here with .my son at Farnborough air show sipping a cold beer....its hot.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 15:33 - Jul 22 with 1205 viewsCooperman

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 15:24 - Jul 22 by Lord_Bony

Sitting here with .my son at Farnborough air show sipping a cold beer....its hot.

How is the show? We had marked it on the calendar for this year but couldn’t get ourselves organised.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 16:25 - Jul 22 with 1175 viewsmajorraglan

Been loafing around the house, got a quick change and going back to work soon.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 1159 viewsmoonie

Watching end stage of TDF

Watch athletics ? What,those dope heads ?
Login to get fewer ads

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 17:04 - Jul 22 with 1133 viewsJack_Meoff

Not long arrived at Tiverton, here for the week. Sat outside the caravan in the shade watching my daughter play with a dog she's befriended and waiting for my Heineken to chill. Happy days.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 17:08 - Jul 22 with 1128 viewsthe_oracle

Been playing football with the Swansea uni vets. Hot, but worth it. Poker tonight up the Commercial. Few beers. Perfect.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:15 - Jul 22 with 1068 viewsDan_Swan

Went for a 4 mile walk this morning on Rhossili Downs, as hot as it was getting up there it was fantastic. Got very close to a Kestrel that was hovering & managed to get a couple of photo's too. All round a great day & good to see others making the most of it too!

Might have a Cider to round the weekend off :-)

Still following Dr's orders!

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:19 - Jul 22 with 1061 viewsAguycalledJack

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 14:29 - Jul 22 by jack2jack

Good luck with that, too hot for all that malarky👍

And a Mrs who is 7 months pregnant.

Interesting day to say the least
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:21 - Jul 22 with 1056 viewsDan_Swan

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:19 - Jul 22 by AguycalledJack

And a Mrs who is 7 months pregnant.

Interesting day to say the least

Not so much the pregnancy side of things. I'm also in the middle of moving but had a day off today, it can be a little frustrating so I feel your pain. Hope you manage to get it all done asap!

Still following Dr's orders!

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 1038 viewsSirjohnalot

Was misty and a bit rainy this morning but still warm. Perfect for a group run up into the mountains around Whaley Bridge. Watching your mates disappear into the mist in front of you, running into the mountains, with big drops either side...awesome
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:53 - Jul 22 with 1020 viewsmoonie

Lovely part of the world
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 19:38 - Jul 22 with 984 viewsepaul

Had a fab day seeing daughter and grandaughter before moving back to Wales next week they live in kent so it was off out for a lovely carvery, then some messing around, traffic been a git mind, the M25 really is the road from hell!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 19:53 - Jul 22 with 961 viewslonglostjack

A couple of Weltenburger Bocks from the oldest monastery brewery in the world followed by a pork schnitzel and fried potatoes. Lovely summer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 19:57 - Jul 22 with 950 viewsJackfath

Why would I want to tell a bunch of internet strangers what I've been up to today?

Mind your own business, that's what.

Post on Facebook and see how many of your "friends" you can get to "like" your day.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 20:03]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:04 - Jul 22 with 938 viewsMuteswan

Celebrated my 65th yesterday with Mrs. Mute, my elder son, his partner and our granddaughter, and my younger son all home for the weekend. Fabulous weather and company, what more could I ask for? Oh and a few beers as well.😉
We walked from Caswell to Langland along the cliff Friday , and from Limeslade to Joe’s and back Saturday, took it easy today.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:18 - Jul 22 with 915 viewslifelong

Beautiful day in Pembrokeshire, out in the boat this afternoon, a few Mackerel and Pollock caught which will be on the BBQ tomorrow.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:28 - Jul 22 with 893 viewsJack123

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 19:57 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Why would I want to tell a bunch of internet strangers what I've been up to today?

Post on Facebook and see how many of your "friends" you can get to "like" your day.

I have enjoyed reading how others have spent their day, gives me a kick up the a$$ to get out and do something.. cause I'm sitting here thinking at the majority of replies.. wish I was doing something like that! Especially the fishing..

libera nos a malo

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:29 - Jul 22 with 891 viewsJackfath

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:28 - Jul 22 by Jack123

I have enjoyed reading how others have spent their day, gives me a kick up the a$$ to get out and do something.. cause I'm sitting here thinking at the majority of replies.. wish I was doing something like that! Especially the fishing..

They're all making it up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:55 - Jul 22 with 843 viewsAguycalledJack

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 18:21 - Jul 22 by Dan_Swan

Not so much the pregnancy side of things. I'm also in the middle of moving but had a day off today, it can be a little frustrating so I feel your pain. Hope you manage to get it all done asap!

Nearly done. Last day tomoz. Hand over the keys Tuesday.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 20:55 - Jul 22 with 843 viewsdickythorpe

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 19:57 - Jul 22 by Jackfath

Come on fath, we're swans fans on here enjoying a very rare hot summer for a change.
Enjoy your hols.
How is your Summer Sunday going? on 21:12 - Jul 22 with 811 viewsLord_Bony

How is your Summer Sunday going? on 15:33 - Jul 22 by Cooperman

How is the show? We had marked it on the calendar for this year but couldn’t get ourselves organised.

Just got back.

Tbh first time I've been to Farnborough Air Show but in my opinion it's not quite as good as the one at Fairford Glos which took place last Sunday much better air display and content

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024