Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew joins Fenerbahce on one year loan 23:33 - Jul 22 with 30133 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-agree-ayew-loan
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 22:33]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 23:38 - Jul 22 with 9894 viewsomarjack

FFS

Everyday it's a new story. And tbh who gives a w@nk whether he goes to Besiktas, Fenerbahce or hell.

Today Leicester were linked to him by some lazy journalists as well.

The point is..We've w@nkered 20 m and 4 m/year on him that we could have saved as we were relegated anyway.

Another point..Swansea won't see a penny in fee for his services. And we'd be lucky if some club agreed to take on his entire wages. Same for Bony.

FFS who would actually pay 5 m on a year loan for Wilfried? probably we'll still have to pay a small percentage in both of their wages.

32 m down the toilet.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 23:39 - Jul 22 with 9889 viewsSwanjaxs

This sound plausible, another big earner off the books, although no doubt we'll be paying some of his wages anyway, more to follow him through the door in the next week or so, replacements.... can't see it at the moment, very much hope I'm wrong
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 23:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:06 - Jul 23 with 9778 viewsforkbeard

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 23:38 - Jul 22 by omarjack

FFS

Everyday it's a new story. And tbh who gives a w@nk whether he goes to Besiktas, Fenerbahce or hell.

Today Leicester were linked to him by some lazy journalists as well.

The point is..We've w@nkered 20 m and 4 m/year on him that we could have saved as we were relegated anyway.

Another point..Swansea won't see a penny in fee for his services. And we'd be lucky if some club agreed to take on his entire wages. Same for Bony.

FFS who would actually pay 5 m on a year loan for Wilfried? probably we'll still have to pay a small percentage in both of their wages.

32 m down the toilet.

Few more sources floating about this time regarding Andre to fenerbahce hence posting but open minded with all the turkish clubs as I’m bored myself of the links. I’m honestly hoping he goes as soon as but I’m concerned by figure banded about for the loan. 1.5m and He’s pocketing a healthy wage.

That article regarding Leicester had a headline of Andre but was actually regarding Jordan by the way.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 0:07]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:06 - Jul 23 with 9774 viewshobo

If true, we'll probably be getting a pretty decent loan fee and the majority of his 60k ish wages paid
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:29 - Jul 23 with 9709 viewsscruffyjack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:06 - Jul 23 by hobo

If true, we'll probably be getting a pretty decent loan fee and the majority of his 60k ish wages paid

If true I’d be very surprised if we had anything for him, just his wages off the books.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:56 - Jul 23 with 9662 viewsnyc_swans

some thought bringing him back was a great idea. many did.

has to go down as the worst signing in history?
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 01:10 - Jul 23 with 9641 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:06 - Jul 23 by hobo

A result of sorts, but only if it means satisfactory replacements coming in .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:12 - Jul 23 with 9518 viewsdobjack2

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:56 - Jul 23 by nyc_swans

The problem with recruiting in the January window when you are down the very bottom of the league is that few quality players are prepared to come to the club; those that do have the whip hand when it comes to the contract and the selling club charge top dollar.

If the player doesn’t impress and the club is relegated, the club is either stuck with a contract that it can’t afford without tv money or has to take an enormous hit to get the player off the books. If it is a loan move it’s repeat until the contract is up with possibly having to pay part of the players wages as well. Not the first club to hit this problem.

Signing Andre Ayew was a desperate gamble to try and stay up last season that appears to have put the financial stability of the club and our ability to recruit this season at risk.

Bony seems to have been a similar gamble if his wages are anywhere near what has been reported.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:19 - Jul 23 with 9368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:12 - Jul 23 by dobjack2

The problem with recruiting in the January window when you are down the very bottom of the league is that few quality players are prepared to come to the club; those that do have the whip hand when it comes to the contract and the selling club charge top dollar.

If the player doesn’t impress and the club is relegated, the club is either stuck with a contract that it can’t afford without tv money or has to take an enormous hit to get the player off the books. If it is a loan move it’s repeat until the contract is up with possibly having to pay part of the players wages as well. Not the first club to hit this problem.

Signing Andre Ayew was a desperate gamble to try and stay up last season that appears to have put the financial stability of the club and our ability to recruit this season at risk.

Bony seems to have been a similar gamble if his wages are anywhere near what has been reported.

Ayew's signing had no basis in logic. I mean to sell a player who scored goals for us in the past for 20 million was good business after we had him on a free. To buy back the same player completely out of form for almost the same amount - either it's f*cking insanity or there's a kick back to whoever signs the deal. Either way Ayew and his agent come out millionaires while we scratch around for cheap bargains .

Bony - he was taking legal action against the club , got a contract with us and dropped his legal action. I would hesitate to guess that had we not been blackmailed he would not have , resulting in some serious trouble for us (and who knows just how serious the implications might have been for us). One man did all that and he's leeching the club afaik of 600k a year. Insanity strikes again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:32 - Jul 23 with 9307 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:56 - Jul 23 by nyc_swans

Yeah E20.

Him and Res, everything they say, the complete opposite happens. Maybe they should say that we are going to get relegated etc etc

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:48 - Jul 23 with 9239 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:32 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Yeah E20.

Him and Res, everything they say, the complete opposite happens. Maybe they should say that we are going to get relegated etc etc

What have I said that the complete oposite has happened then?

You are lying again magicdaps, this after proclaiming you were going to stop your nonsense trolling.

Take your time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:37 - Jul 23 with 9085 viewsbyron

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:32 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Yeah E20.

Is res still saying you won’t go down, someone should put him out of his misery. Do any of your players want to stay? 😂

Benny

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:46 - Jul 23 with 9064 viewsThrasher6

That's why Ayew and his missus were meeting up with Dean Saunders in Mumbles..

As part of new Villa manager Brian Little's rebuilding programme, which resulted in many players of the Ron Atkinson era being sold, Saunders was off-loaded to Turkish club Galatasaray on 1 July 1995 for £2.35 million (a large sum for a 31-year-old player), where he reunited with his former Liverpool manager Graeme Souness. In fact, according to Shelley Webb's book Footballers' Wives Tell Their Tales, the first Saunders' wife Helen knew of the move was when she went to Turkey with him one weekend, to find that by Monday he had signed for the Istanbul club and this was her new home.[citation needed]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:50 - Jul 23 with 9042 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:48 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

You are lying again magicdaps, this after proclaiming you were going to stop your nonsense trolling.

Take your time.

Haha, ok not everything but a lot of what you say comes back to bite you on the rear.

Have a good day.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:52 - Jul 23 with 9029 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:37 - Jul 23 by byron

Is res still saying you won’t go down, someone should put him out of his misery. Do any of your players want to stay? 😂

I treat him like a 2yr old child now, leave him to it otherwise you have screaming and tantrums.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:07 - Jul 23 with 8967 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 00:06 - Jul 23 by forkbeard

Few more sources floating about this time regarding Andre to fenerbahce hence posting but open minded with all the turkish clubs as I’m bored myself of the links. I’m honestly hoping he goes as soon as but I’m concerned by figure banded about for the loan. 1.5m and He’s pocketing a healthy wage.

That article regarding Leicester had a headline of Andre but was actually regarding Jordan by the way.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 0:07]

Wait..

So..3.2 m euros/year (3 m pounds/year) are Andre's entire wages?

Because if they cover 3 m (We assume that Andre's wages are 4 m) and they give us an extra 1 or 1.5 m then they're taking the piss obviously. It's basically taking his wages off the bill with zero fee. As expected.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:11 - Jul 23 with 8952 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:07 - Jul 23 by omarjack

Wait..

So..3.2 m euros/year (3 m pounds/year) are Andre's entire wages?

Because if they cover 3 m (We assume that Andre's wages are 4 m) and they give us an extra 1 or 1.5 m then they're taking the piss obviously. It's basically taking his wages off the bill with zero fee. As expected.

That's not taking the piss it's absurdly generous given the ability he's shown in the last couple of seasons.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:31 - Jul 23 with 8874 viewsWarwickHunt

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:11 - Jul 23 by jasper_T

That's not taking the piss it's absurdly generous given the ability he's shown in the last couple of seasons.

Not as absurdly generous as us giving West Ham £20m to take him off their hands.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:38 - Jul 23 with 8841 viewsomarjack

Renato Sanches's loan deal comes to mind.

We covered his entire 3 m wages + a 5 m loan fee totalling around 8 m.

Now that's how a loan deal should be done. If at all.

Fener and Besiktas should give us 6 m for Andre and Bony + covering 100% of their wages obviously.

This 6 m for our current situation is not to be underestimated. It can get us a new signing or at least contribute in the majority of one.

Instead we're getting nothing. And if Fede Fernandez goes on loan to Newcastle then I f*cking give up.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:42 - Jul 23 with 8817 viewsWarwickHunt

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:38 - Jul 23 by omarjack

Fener and Besiktas should give us 6 m for Andre and Bony + covering 100% of their wages obviously.

This 6 m for our current situation is not to be underestimated. It can get us a new signing or at least contribute in the majority of one.

Instead we're getting nothing. And if Fede Fernandez goes on loan to Newcastle then I f*cking give up.

We’d only be losing £30m on the deals.

RESULT!!!

How that useless cûnt is still trousering £10k+ a week defies all logic.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:50 - Jul 23 with 8782 viewsomarjack

But..

In the other hand, This might be interpreted as enthusiasm from the part of the Huw and the owners. They're so confident we're getting back up in the first year they're willing to let go Andre, Bony and maybe even Fede on loan so they can join us back when we're back in the PL.

Andre will still be contracted for 2 more years.

Bony's contract technically runs out but I think we have an option for a one year extension. Which we might consider activating if he succeeds in Turkey and avoid major injuries (lol couldn't type that with a straight face)

So..Is selling them now and lose them for good (not that we got any offers) better than keeping them contracted for at least one more year just to see how well we do in the Championship? If we fail to promote that's when it'll be time to cash on. If we get promoted we'll get our players back.

I'm somehow conflicted about this. With obviously many contradictory opinions.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:57 - Jul 23 with 8742 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:38 - Jul 23 by omarjack

I'd rather get most of their wages covered for the season than nothing at all. £3m a year is a massive chunk of a Championship club's wage bill.

No one's going to pay us anything resembling a decent fee, because they're sht and/or broken players. How much we paid for them and stand to "lose" in a loan deal is irrelevant. The transfer fees and expensive contracts are done, best we can do now is recoup as much as possible.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:07 - Jul 23 with 8688 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 08:50 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Haha, ok not everything but a lot of what you say comes back to bite you on the rear.

Have a good day.

Like?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:10 - Jul 23 with 8683 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:48 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

Take your time.

"opposite"
Take your time.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:12 - Jul 23 with 8651 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:10 - Jul 23 by swan65split

"opposite"
Take your time.

“Swan65split”. It’s a moniker. Capital please.

Take your time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024