Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew joins Fenerbahce on one year loan 23:33 - Jul 22 with 30108 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-agree-ayew-loan
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 22:33]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:52 - Jul 25 with 1979 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:16 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

One mans narcissism, is another mans complete confidence in themselves.

I will take it as a compliment that you slightly misjudged the situation, not easy through the internet, granted.

I totally agree. In fairness you are an amazing individual , running a financial institution in our great capital city and enjoying world wide travel. I've never been to Australia so I'm in awe really. I don't know how you manage to do all that on the one hand and make such lengthy and thought provoking contributions on here? Where on earth do you find the time? As for your username, do you live in the Olympic park or is your company based there?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:53 - Jul 25 with 1966 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:47 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

You keep telling yourself that Mr Obsessive.

Im sure if you try hard enough a part of you may even believe it.

Mr obsessive!? From the guy who states he will reply to every post until he has the last one.

This is why your not very liked on here and why people take exception to your unfounded self appointed level of importance and intelligence.

If that doesnt make you sit down and think, god help us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:55 - Jul 25 with 1955 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:52 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I totally agree. In fairness you are an amazing individual , running a financial institution in our great capital city and enjoying world wide travel. I've never been to Australia so I'm in awe really. I don't know how you manage to do all that on the one hand and make such lengthy and thought provoking contributions on here? Where on earth do you find the time? As for your username, do you live in the Olympic park or is your company based there?

Running a financial institution in our great capital? Are you responding to the wrong person here and in the wrong thread? Do you know what we are discussing? Utterly bizarre contribution.

I agree regarding an amazing individual though Brynnie

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:57 - Jul 25 with 1951 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:53 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Mr obsessive!? From the guy who states he will reply to every post until he has the last one.

This is why your not very liked on here and why people take exception to your unfounded self appointed level of importance and intelligence.

If that doesnt make you sit down and think, god help us.

Yes Mr Obsessive.

Where have I stated I will reply to every post until I have the last one?

Are you another that is responding to the wrong person? Or is this a new wave of pretending I have said things I haven’t?

Amusing all the same.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:14 - Jul 25 with 1900 viewsJack11

Quick suggestion - why don’t you gents conduct this via private message? Why would anyone in their right mind want to read this utter drivel? It’s lower than playground insults. Before you take it out of the public eye though, who’s allowed to stay up latest on a school night?
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:17 - Jul 25 with 1882 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:14 - Jul 25 by Jack11

Quick suggestion - why don’t you gents conduct this via private message? Why would anyone in their right mind want to read this utter drivel? It’s lower than playground insults. Before you take it out of the public eye though, who’s allowed to stay up latest on a school night?

All personal tittle tattle should be directed to PM in my opinion, always said this.

However that wouldn’t get them the attention they want. An obligation to keep a discussion on topic is a terrifying prospect to these people.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 10:22]

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:27 - Jul 25 with 1848 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:14 - Jul 25 by Jack11

They say unless you can learn from history you are doomed to repeat its mistakes, and from the earliest days of the internet it has been sound advice not to feed the troll.

Unless you are well-trained enough to handle it.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:29 - Jul 25 with 1830 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:27 - Jul 25 by Shaky

They say unless you can learn from history you are doomed to repeat its mistakes, and from the earliest days of the internet it has been sound advice not to feed the troll.

Unless you are well-trained enough to handle it.

As HighJack pointed out, when people didn’t reply to you - you just replied to yourself 11 times. I think that advice is flawed Shakey hand.

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:36 - Jul 25 with 1797 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:29 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

As HighJack pointed out, when people didn’t reply to you - you just replied to yourself 11 times. I think that advice is flawed Shakey hand.

i was posting newspaper articles, Dim.

Do you write a letter to the editor after you have read an article in the paper?

Do you read a paper?

Maybe you should do something constructive with your time. How about a free MOOC to broaden your horizons. Do something worthwhile instead of just sitting there playing with your cock.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:37 - Jul 25 with 1796 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:43 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You talk of self loathing but your malignant Narcissism is far worse.

This type of Narcissism you mean....

I notice the projection has started.

Catch it later, Busy bee today.
but its all looking good project material.

Is Ayew waste of space still here?
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:42 - Jul 25 with 1779 viewsomarjack

Can E20Jack be more of a bore? I'm sorry to butt in like that but FFS does he ever shut the f*ck up?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 10:49]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:45 - Jul 25 with 1767 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:36 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Do you write a letter to the editor after you have read an article in the paper?

Do you read a paper?

Maybe you should do something constructive with your time. How about a free MOOC to broaden your horizons. Do something worthwhile instead of just sitting there playing with your cock.

I don’t care care what you were doing, it was utterly bizarre.

Why would I write a letter to someone who wrote a newspaper article?

I may write something if the article writer was a troll that strangely turns his attentions to thoughts of the subject of his obsession’s penis.

Absolutely chilling and possibly your strangest moment yet, and there have been a few.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:49 - Jul 25 with 1755 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:42 - Jul 25 by omarjack

Can E20Jack be more of a bore? I'm sorry to butt in like that but FFS does he ever shut the f*ck up?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 10:49]

I am not here to excite you my friend. I am here to discuss football.

If that leads to people throwing their toys out of the pram and posting absolute nonsense in my direction then it’s only fair to respond.

I am fully in agreeance it is such a boring read. I am afraid that is the situation of circumstance. My advice would be to put the fan club on ignore but as there are a fair few, then it may be an idea just to put me on.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:51 - Jul 25 with 1749 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:45 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

I don’t care care what you were doing, it was utterly bizarre.

Why would I write a letter to someone who wrote a newspaper article?

I may write something if the article writer was a troll that strangely turns his attentions to thoughts of the subject of his obsession’s penis.

Absolutely chilling and possibly your strangest moment yet, and there have been a few.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:52 - Jul 25 with 1736 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:49 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

I am not here to excite you my friend. I am here to discuss football.

If that leads to people throwing their toys out of the pram and posting absolute nonsense in my direction then it’s only fair to respond.

I am fully in agreeance it is such a boring read. I am afraid that is the situation of circumstance. My advice would be to put the fan club on ignore but as there are a fair few, then it may be an idea just to put me on.

Just don't

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:53 - Jul 25 with 1730 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:51 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Far too late for that advice, I have already engaged you when you decided to embark on your trolling hounding of myself and Chris with whatever creation you were making up in your head. I’m committed now, I am afraid I am already the host of your parasitic need for attention. I will have to deal with it.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 1708 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:53 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

Far too late for that advice, I have already engaged you when you decided to embark on your trolling hounding of myself and Chris with whatever creation you were making up in your head. I’m committed now, I am afraid I am already the host of your parasitic need for attention. I will have to deal with it.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 1704 viewsDrizzy

The inevitable banning looms ever closer...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:57 - Jul 25 with 1696 viewswaynekerr55

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:36 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Do you read a paper?

MOOCs are so 2009 Shaky

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:00 - Jul 25 with 1684 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:56 - Jul 25 by Drizzy

The inevitable banning looms ever closer...

Shakey hand didn’t take kindly to the last time he was banned. Can’t see them doing it again regardless of the benefit for the forum.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:01 - Jul 25 with 1673 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:56 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:03 - Jul 25 with 1663 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 10:57 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

MOOCs are so 2009 Shaky

Coursera is the largest MOOC platform and they just raised $64 million in new equity financing last summer at a valuation speculated to be in the region of $1bn.

As their CEO put it in an interview with Forbes in December, "I think MOOC mania has largely burned off and turned to MOOC despair in many quarters. The fact is that online education is still taking off."

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:06 - Jul 25 with 1642 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:03 - Jul 25 by Shaky

Coursera is the largest MOOC platform and they just raised $64 million in new equity financing last summer at a valuation speculated to be in the region of $1bn.

As their CEO put it in an interview with Forbes in December, "I think MOOC mania has largely burned off and turned to MOOC despair in many quarters. The fact is that online education is still taking off."

I wonder if you could survive without google. Would be a fascinating experiment. almost like starving a mosquito of blood for a period of time, I think survival would be 50:50.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:08 - Jul 25 with 1639 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:06 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

I wonder if you could survive without google. Would be a fascinating experiment. almost like starving a mosquito of blood for a period of time, I think survival would be 50:50.

No need to thank me:
==================================
Introduction to Clinical Psychology

Learn about the principles underlying psychological therapy and the features and treatment of common mental disorders, including anxiety, depression and schizophrenia.

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-clinical-psychology-0

Misology -- It's a bitch

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 1625 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 11:08 - Jul 25 by Shaky

No need to thank me:
==================================
Introduction to Clinical Psychology

Learn about the principles underlying psychological therapy and the features and treatment of common mental disorders, including anxiety, depression and schizophrenia.

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-clinical-psychology-0

Oh your google skills may have got you on to something there.

That just about covers you thinking everyone is the same person and that there is an army of paid individuals out to get you because of your transfermarkt.com graphs sent by the club.

Self medication is sometimes the best medication. So glad you are on the first step.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024