Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? 10:44 - Jul 23 with 7611 viewsbyron

Not really been on here since season ended, bit like a morgue on the few occasions I logged on.
Got rid of the overpaid journeymen and big nose or are they still fleecing you for 90 million a year?
You need championship players, players who can cope, maybe ask our Neil for some advice eh?

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 10:50 - Jul 23 with 3805 viewsomarjack

Oh I don't know..what about you lot?

You don't mean to tell me you're actually considering going into a PL season having Josh Murphy and Bobby Reid as your "marquee" signings..and Alan Smithies lol.

Every time I think how much shambles we're at right now I get this consoling idea.."Well at least we're not f*cking Cardiff being led like sheep for slaughter week in, week out playing hoofball with Championship paced players against real clubs..not pub sh!te like yourselves"

You do realise you won't be making more than 25 pts next season right? bottom place practically guaranteed.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 10:57]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 10:53 - Jul 23 with 3791 viewsHighjack

Colin may be an expert in the championship and gained numerous promotions but he’s always found himself woefully out of his depth in the prem where you need a bit of ability as well as hard work.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 10:55 - Jul 23 with 3763 viewsHugeEnkins

enjoy it while it lasts. I will certainly enjoy your demise again next season.
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 11:03 - Jul 23 with 3719 viewsDr_Winston

"Not really been on here since season ended"

You've made 38 posts just so far this month, and I'm growing increasingly bored of you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 11:09 - Jul 23 with 3686 viewsmonmouth

You have a point me old mucker. Maybe we should just swap places because we are still better placed than your shower of shit to compete in the PL and your shower of shit, with your lower league manager and players, is far more geared than us for the championship.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 12:23 - Jul 23 with 3520 viewsKerouac

Bobby Reid is a good player though, I'll give them that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 13:30 - Jul 23 with 3391 viewsWillSwans

"Not really been on here".. and with good reason, it's a Swansea City forum you muppet.
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:35 - Jul 23 with 3268 viewsowainglyndwr

Neil won't give us any advice, he will keep his cards close to his chest for your lot when you drop straight back down.
Login to get fewer ads

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:38 - Jul 23 with 3260 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 10:50 - Jul 23 by omarjack

Oh I don't know..what about you lot?

You don't mean to tell me you're actually considering going into a PL season having Josh Murphy and Bobby Reid as your "marquee" signings..and Alan Smithies lol.

Every time I think how much shambles we're at right now I get this consoling idea.."Well at least we're not f*cking Cardiff being led like sheep for slaughter week in, week out playing hoofball with Championship paced players against real clubs..not pub sh!te like yourselves"

You do realise you won't be making more than 25 pts next season right? bottom place practically guaranteed.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 10:57]

You would think you’d have given up on predictions after last season, but no...no one listened to byron when he said we could well swop places do they....nooooooooooooooo

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:40 - Jul 23 with 3247 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 12:23 - Jul 23 by Kerouac

Bobby Reid is a good player though, I'll give them that.

So is josh Murphy, young and pacey....shame you lot have no one like these two eh

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:44 - Jul 23 with 3233 viewsjohnlangy

I heard Neil Warnock say that CC's budget for the season was half of Huddersfield's. And they were far and away the other lowest in the PL.

Did I hear him right ?
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:44 - Jul 23 with 3227 viewsSwanjaxs

Awesome work Bywrong fair play 👏👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:50 - Jul 23 with 3194 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:44 - Jul 23 by johnlangy

I heard Neil Warnock say that CC's budget for the season was half of Huddersfield's. And they were far and away the other lowest in the PL.

Did I hear him right ?

Yep. Amazing how wages go up each year. Didn’t yours double from 2013 to 2018? And when did you have your best team? Not in the last 3 years. I’m glad we are not going nuts with wages creating a big issue like we did before and you have now, on being relegated. It’s impossible to tell how we will do. But if we do go down, we have decent young hungry players and the group who just got us up to go again, with hopefully the best manager at achieving this still at the helm.
We will always yo yo, as will the other 13 hoping to stay up.

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:51 - Jul 23 with 3184 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 11:03 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

You've made 38 posts just so far this month, and I'm growing increasingly bored of you.

Really? 38.... I must have a frigging multi. I honestly can barely recall one.

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:53 - Jul 23 with 3166 viewsvetchonian

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:51 - Jul 23 by byron

Be interesting to see how many you will be making in January......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:55 - Jul 23 with 3150 viewsPhil_S

Do you remember any of the 91 in June?
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:58 - Jul 23 with 3128 viewsomarjack

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:53 - Jul 23 by vetchonian

Be interesting to see how many you will be making in January......

Warnock sacked..8 pts by week 19.."big stars" already handing out transfer requests..

We'll see how jolly Byron will be then.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:59 - Jul 23 with 3121 viewsSwanjaxs

Sounds to me you need to put the bottle down then mate, same as a few on here 👍🍾

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:15 - Jul 23 with 3038 viewsthornabyswan

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 11:03 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

38 posts does that include Loyals as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:20 - Jul 23 with 3022 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:55 - Jul 23 by Phil_S

Do you remember any of the 91 in June?

Yes I do, more in May I reckon...something happened.

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:22 - Jul 23 with 3011 viewsJethroJack

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:50 - Jul 23 by byron

Yep. Amazing how wages go up each year. Didn’t yours double from 2013 to 2018? And when did you have your best team? Not in the last 3 years. I’m glad we are not going nuts with wages creating a big issue like we did before and you have now, on being relegated. It’s impossible to tell how we will do. But if we do go down, we have decent young hungry players and the group who just got us up to go again, with hopefully the best manager at achieving this still at the helm.
We will always yo yo, as will the other 13 hoping to stay up.

"we will always yo-yo" ??
You've only been up ONCE FFS
Fancy your chances of lifting some major silverware too, eh?
Cardiff Shity....always the bridesmaid.....
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 15:23]
Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:22 - Jul 23 with 3011 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 14:58 - Jul 23 by omarjack

Warnock sacked..8 pts by week 19.."big stars" already handing out transfer requests..

We'll see how jolly Byron will be then.

I see you no longer make 100 posts a DAY on Annis site roathie? Nith8ng much to talk about now you have a worse team, more debt etc and we appear to be heading in different directions? Strange that....

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:27 - Jul 23 with 2980 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:22 - Jul 23 by JethroJack

"we will always yo-yo" ??
You've only been up ONCE FFS
Fancy your chances of lifting some major silverware too, eh?
Cardiff Shity....always the bridesmaid.....
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 15:23]

This is twice, and obv like you lot say we go down again, then that’s yo yo ing isn’t it? Plus we will no doubt go up again then, far more stable now than ever. Reckon we might well be 2 leagues apart soon but who am I to predict things eh

Benny

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 2949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:27 - Jul 23 by byron

This is twice, and obv like you lot say we go down again, then that’s yo yo ing isn’t it? Plus we will no doubt go up again then, far more stable now than ever. Reckon we might well be 2 leagues apart soon but who am I to predict things eh

Amusingly the 19 year old league one player we just signed from Sunderland looks a far better prospect than the championship players you've signed to play in the Premier League

P.S. If you consider Cardiff to be a yoyo club then there must be a pretty long piece of string attached to it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 20:58]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 16:22 - Jul 23 with 2845 viewsbyron

Have you lot signed anyone yet?? on 15:35 - Jul 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Amusingly the 19 year old league one player we just signed from Sunderland looks a far better prospect than the championship players you've signed to play in the Premier League

P.S. If you consider Cardiff to be a yoyo club then there must be a pretty long piece of string attached to it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 20:58]

You are signing Sunderland players are you? Wow, how apt

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024