Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face 10:44 - Jul 23 with 6082 viewsHighjack

Are there no depths to which humanity won’t sink? Little kid in his pushchair attacked in a home bargains in Worcester. Three men arrested in London.

This is a serious problem in this country and London in particular. Wtf is going on?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:59 - Jul 23 with 3188 viewsjacktar

Absolutely agree, f'cking shocking.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:10 - Jul 23 with 3173 viewsLohengrin

This is it now really, rock bottom. Base evil.

Lord knows what it will be like here in twenty years time.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:17 - Jul 23 with 3157 viewsmonmouth

No mate, there are no depths. We’ve already been throwing bombs in children’s faces all over the world, and that’s official policy. But yes as an incident this is beyond shocking. Loh is right, much of this country will be a dystopian shithole in 20 years, maybe less. I’m hoping to convince my missus to bugger off like dear old defunct Herefordjack.

London will just be Joburg mark 2. Fences, private guards, and open violence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:19 - Jul 23 with 3157 viewsMo_Wives

F*cking c*nts

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 3140 viewsMo_Wives

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:17 - Jul 23 by monmouth

No mate, there are no depths. We’ve already been throwing bombs in children’s faces all over the world, and that’s official policy. But yes as an incident this is beyond shocking. Loh is right, much of this country will be a dystopian shithole in 20 years, maybe less. I’m hoping to convince my missus to bugger off like dear old defunct Herefordjack.

Very true, Monnie. The one thing that seems to unite all races and nations is we all have our utter f*cking scumbags. Shoot them in the stomach I say.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:25 - Jul 23 with 3118 viewspeenemunde

London again.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:34 - Jul 23 with 3105 viewsJackFish

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:25 - Jul 23 by peenemunde

London again.

Didn't realise that Worcester was now part of London.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:35 - Jul 23 with 3090 viewspeenemunde

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:34 - Jul 23 by JackFish

Oh lol
Login to get fewer ads

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:28 - Jul 23 with 3027 viewsmonmouth

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:24 - Jul 23 by Mo_Wives

Very true, Monnie. The one thing that seems to unite all races and nations is we all have our utter f*cking scumbags. Shoot them in the stomach I say.

They are obviously mentally ill by any definition, so being a lefty liberal, I would just say inject them peacefully to put them down quietly, like the rabid dogs they are.

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:28 - Jul 23 with 3025 viewsWingstandwood

I suspect the perpetrator(s) of this despicable act of evil will receive 'internal-retribution' from within the place of imprisonment........Will be Looking over the shoulder for years awaiting the next boiling water or improvised sharp implement attack.

Argus!

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:29 - Jul 23 with 3026 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:34 - Jul 23 by JackFish

3 of the 4 arrests made were in the Walthamstow area of London.

There are several acid attacks every day in London. The situation is out of control there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:41 - Jul 23 with 2986 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:24 - Jul 23 by Mo_Wives

I can’t fathom the thought process that goes into acts like this. Who gets up in the morning and decides to attack a child with acid? The word evil doesn’t go far enough. And four arrests? How do four people have a similar mindset to do such a thing? How cowardly do you have to be to take three grown men with you to attack a three year old?

Sick f*cks

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:45 - Jul 23 with 2971 viewsbangorjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:28 - Jul 23 by monmouth

They are obviously mentally ill by any definition, so being a lefty liberal, I would just say inject them peacefully to put them down quietly, like the rabid dogs they are.

Crass comments. To assume they are mentally ill just perpetuates the stigma around mental illness. People with mental illness are more likely to be the victim of violence than the perpetrator. I would imagine that these low-lives are just evil, plain and simple.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:46 - Jul 23 with 2965 viewsLeonWasGod

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:41 - Jul 23 by Highjack

I can’t fathom the thought process that goes into acts like this. Who gets up in the morning and decides to attack a child with acid? The word evil doesn’t go far enough. And four arrests? How do four people have a similar mindset to do such a thing? How cowardly do you have to be to take three grown men with you to attack a three year old?

Sick f*cks

They haven't release the 'why' yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's drug or gang related. Possibly targeting the family of a known dealer, gang member, etc. Utter scum whoever it is.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:53 - Jul 23 with 2945 viewsmonmouth

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:45 - Jul 23 by bangorjack

Crass comments. To assume they are mentally ill just perpetuates the stigma around mental illness. People with mental illness are more likely to be the victim of violence than the perpetrator. I would imagine that these low-lives are just evil, plain and simple.

Oh ffs, I am saying that to throw acid at a three year old child you have to be mentally ill, by definition. It is not rational behaviour in any sphere. I am not saying that all mental illness is that extreme or that everything can be conflated in such a wide description, any more than a non existent concept like ‘good’ and ‘evil’ people can possibly be supported.

Do you really think these people are sane?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:56 - Jul 23 with 2929 viewsPegojack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:17 - Jul 23 by monmouth

Hey Monnie, I'm not defunct!

Seriously, I'm living the dream out here.

Don't leave it too late, though, get over here before Brexit becomes official, particularly if its the 'no deal' variety.

Then we can have a feckin good laugh at Pikeypaul, Penismould et al, sitting huddled around their candles eating turnip and grass soup and moaning against those dirty Johhny foreigners while we lap up the sun beside the swimming pool.

I imagine your mansion in Monmouth would bring you a pretty luxurious villa in these parts. You need to sell to one of those mugs moving over from Bristol because of the ending of tolls on the Severn Bridge and get out while the going's good!

As regards the OP, I'm thoroughly disgusted at what Britain's turning into, another good reason to get out.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:58 - Jul 23 with 2927 viewsbangorjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:53 - Jul 23 by monmouth

Oh ffs, I am saying that to throw acid at a three year old child you have to be mentally ill, by definition. It is not rational behaviour in any sphere. I am not saying that all mental illness is that extreme or that everything can be conflated in such a wide description, any more than a non existent concept like ‘good’ and ‘evil’ people can possibly be supported.

Do you really think these people are sane?

And I am saying that committing heinous acts is in no way a definition of mental illness. I have no idea if they are sane or not, but I do know that many people commit atrocities as a result of conscious decisions not due to mental illness.

It might be more palatable to imagine that things like this are attributable to mental illness, but actually many people are just bad people.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:06 - Jul 23 with 2890 viewsmonmouth

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:58 - Jul 23 by bangorjack

And I am saying that committing heinous acts is in no way a definition of mental illness. I have no idea if they are sane or not, but I do know that many people commit atrocities as a result of conscious decisions not due to mental illness.

It might be more palatable to imagine that things like this are attributable to mental illness, but actually many people are just bad people.

Ok, maybe the difference is a matter of definition and whether it is potentially treatable? And we don’t have words to really describe it? I’m sorry if I offended, it really wasn’t my intention to in any way conflate all mental illness into such an extreme. I always thought the arguments around whether the Yorkshire ripper and people like Brady were insane were always weird. How could you do that and be called sane.

I accept your point though.

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:09 - Jul 23 with 2877 viewsmonmouth

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:56 - Jul 23 by Pegojack

Hey Monnie, I'm not defunct!

Seriously, I'm living the dream out here.

Don't leave it too late, though, get over here before Brexit becomes official, particularly if its the 'no deal' variety.

Then we can have a feckin good laugh at Pikeypaul, Penismould et al, sitting huddled around their candles eating turnip and grass soup and moaning against those dirty Johhny foreigners while we lap up the sun beside the swimming pool.

I imagine your mansion in Monmouth would bring you a pretty luxurious villa in these parts. You need to sell to one of those mugs moving over from Bristol because of the ending of tolls on the Severn Bridge and get out while the going's good!

As regards the OP, I'm thoroughly disgusted at what Britain's turning into, another good reason to get out.

I was thinking of you rising from the ashes like a massive Pego Phoenix.

😆😆

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:13 - Jul 23 with 2861 viewsdickythorpe

Awful news, almost disbelief in reporters tones on the radio this morning.

What was the motive? Was the child related to an adult that had crossed them?

You don't take it out on a toddler FFS!!!

It's times like these we need strong policing and government (yeah I know) otherwise I see mobs carrying out revenge attacks.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:17 - Jul 23 with 2849 viewsbangorjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:06 - Jul 23 by monmouth

Ok, maybe the difference is a matter of definition and whether it is potentially treatable? And we don’t have words to really describe it? I’m sorry if I offended, it really wasn’t my intention to in any way conflate all mental illness into such an extreme. I always thought the arguments around whether the Yorkshire ripper and people like Brady were insane were always weird. How could you do that and be called sane.

I accept your point though.

No offence taken. I think it’s just that the public perception of “insanity” is so distorted from actual medical definitions and this grates with my naturally pedantic nature

I would be surprised if those responsible for this have anything that is treatable, and should receive custodial sentences rather than hospital orders (although I can’t say that their punishment will be anywhere near as severe as it should be for what they’ve done, but that’s another debate).
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:48 - Jul 23 with 2787 viewsmoonie

They are quite sane.
It's the simple fact their mind set is different.

Decent folk have really no idea as to what makes these ticks tick

To attack a kid like this should mean a lifetime in jail with no parole

Rehabilitation my arse . Hammer them
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 14:33 - Jul 23 with 2741 viewsDyfnant

The same should be done to them, legally. See how quickly acts like this become something only seen in horror films then.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 14:46 - Jul 23 with 2708 viewsshandyjack

no better reason to bring back the death penalty

Poll: Expectation for the season

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:10 - Jul 23 with 2668 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:29 - Jul 23 by Highjack

3 of the 4 arrests made were in the Walthamstow area of London.

There are several acid attacks every day in London. The situation is out of control there.

There are not ‘several attacks every day in London’.

There are far too many, however.

This incident is absolutely abhorrent. Glad they’ve seemingly caught the people involved so quickly, and I hope they throw away the keys.

Sickening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024