Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour MP's office manager DID NOT 'give herself £2,000 pay rise' 20:59 - Jul 23 with 13400 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£37,000 wasn't enough for this Labour employee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5983265/Labour-MPs-office-manager-forged

Found not guilty: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/31/labour-mps-former-aide-cleared-
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:59]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:08 - Jul 23 with 7575 viewsTenbySwan

Ah , the ultra right wing Daily Mail owned by a tax dodging Tory supporting 'tycoon.
It must be true then!
Try reading some of the stories on Tory MPs like Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire Simon Hart who is paid 30k a year from the Countryside Alliance on top of his MPs salary and his wife's office Manager salary and recently accepted cricket hospitality valued at £800 from Nat West owner RBS , (Nat West incidentally are closing 4 branches in Pembrokeshire) I wonder if that was discussed at the cricket?
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:26 - Jul 23 with 7537 viewsbuilthjack

A local MP let his secretary leave her £13,000 a year post. Now his wife is in place, on £27,000.
Scandalous. A Tory of course.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:31 - Jul 23 with 7523 viewspikeypaul

Harris is alleged to have said "whiile you are at it give yourself an extra couple of thousand"

It certainly sounds like the spending and thought process of the loony left that run Swansea .

The verdict and possible sentence will be very interesting ,even if guilty the clueless sheep will still blindly tick the lefties box next time around,they get what they deserve.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:08 - Jul 23 with 7459 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:31 - Jul 23 by pikeypaul

Harris is alleged to have said "whiile you are at it give yourself an extra couple of thousand"

It certainly sounds like the spending and thought process of the loony left that run Swansea .

The verdict and possible sentence will be very interesting ,even if guilty the clueless sheep will still blindly tick the lefties box next time around,they get what they deserve.

Labour is right wing, Harris is right wing, she is a Blairite, people voting for her are voting right wing, she is the same politically as the Tories, so I don't know what you are off about, she is not a left wing candidate.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:51 - Jul 23 with 7451 viewsmoonie

Tory... Evil

Labour..good

That s Swansea and most of working class Britain.

Class.

It kills
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 23:07 - Jul 23 with 7385 viewstrampie

http://labourpartymarxists.org.uk/wales-blairite-right-clings-on/

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 02:53 - Jul 24 with 7353 viewsE20Jack

Forgery is the issue here though surely as opposed to anything else?

39k is a very modest salary, I would imagine a similar pay bracket to your local Tesco manager.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 05:54 - Jul 24 with 7307 viewspikeypaul

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 02:53 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

39k is a very modest salary, I would imagine a similar pay bracket to your local Tesco manager.

Yes,I am surprised she got out of bed for that,wait a minute she did not most days reading her attendance record.

Another hypocrite leftie screwing the system for all its worth,she'll get off with a fine for fraud and forgery.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 07:24 - Jul 24 with 7266 viewspeenemunde

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 02:53 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

39 k is a very decent wage for someone like her probably in charge of one or two people and for the amount of hours she worked.

Works out at over £20 an hour.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 7:26]
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 07:54 - Jul 24 with 7223 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah it should be about process not the amount of money.

Although, and I don’t know where this took place, but if it’s in this part of the UK £39k would be considered a pretty decent salary. Well above average sadly.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 08:14 - Jul 24 with 7195 viewsjack_lord

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:51 - Jul 23 by moonie

Tory... Evil

Labour..good

That s Swansea and most of working class Britain.

Class.

It kills

I wouldn't say Labour are good but you are right about the other bit.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:13 - Jul 24 with 7155 viewsKennedy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 07:54 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

Yeah it should be about process not the amount of money.

Although, and I don’t know where this took place, but if it’s in this part of the UK £39k would be considered a pretty decent salary. Well above average sadly.

Did you read the article? It's Swansea.

Just call me JFK

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:40 - Jul 24 with 7139 viewsAce_Jack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:08 - Jul 23 by trampie

Labour is right wing, Harris is right wing, she is a Blairite, people voting for her are voting right wing, she is the same politically as the Tories, so I don't know what you are off about, she is not a left wing candidate.

The fact you think Carolyn is a right wing blairite shows just how much you talk out of your @rse. Totally clueless.

I can guarantee she's more left wing than Rhun ap Iorwerth or Adam Price, and would never consider going into coalition with the Tories like your next leader
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:56 - Jul 24 with 7122 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:13 - Jul 24 by Kennedy

Did you read the article? It's Swansea.

Thanks. Nope I didn't read it.

£39k is a good whack in Swansea. Anyone who doesn't realise that is in a bit of a bubble.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 10:38 - Jul 24 with 7056 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:40 - Jul 24 by Ace_Jack

The fact you think Carolyn is a right wing blairite shows just how much you talk out of your @rse. Totally clueless.

I can guarantee she's more left wing than Rhun ap Iorwerth or Adam Price, and would never consider going into coalition with the Tories like your next leader

See the link to the Labour party Marxists article, she is another Red Tory.

Labour are already in coalition with the Tories, Labour vote with them all the time, Labour are actually propping them up in Government.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 10:52 - Jul 24 with 7062 viewspikeypaul

E20 has always been a WUM and Bullsh,tter best put on ignore.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 12:05 - Jul 24 with 7020 viewsAce_Jack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 10:38 - Jul 24 by trampie

See the link to the Labour party Marxists article, she is another Red Tory.

Labour are already in coalition with the Tories, Labour vote with them all the time, Labour are actually propping them up in Government.

read the link and its pretty much pure fiction. File under Harry Potter and the portfolio of factionalist nonsense.

Um no we aren't.

What are you going to do with yourself when Leanne is ousted for someone who will go into coalition with the Tories in the bay? I'm guessing it's not going to be a pretty sight.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 6960 viewsBatterseajack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:31 - Jul 23 by pikeypaul

Politics of envy. £2000 pay rise is hardly that substantial.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 6964 viewsE20Jack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 10:52 - Jul 24 by pikeypaul

E20 has always been a WUM and Bullsh,tter best put on ignore.

In what possible way could that ever wind someone up or be bullsh*t?

Have we spoken before then? You seem like I have scalded you previously. Presumably for similar nonsense contributions. I’m like that.

You will have to jog my memory.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 14:06]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 13:10 - Jul 24 with 6954 viewsPozuelosSideys

People getting sidetracked here around the political leanings and what is a good salary etc

The issue is that it is fraud. Not only does it appear she changed the number to provide an increase, but that she forged a signature and then actually approved it herself by logging in to the email. Anyone who deals with pay and employee compensation knows that this is against all governance standards and highly illegal.

So you either have the criminal act by the employee, or the politician was ok with it - in which case she really is not a suitable person for the job

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 13:31 - Jul 24 with 6933 viewsAce_Jack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 13:10 - Jul 24 by PozuelosSideys

People getting sidetracked here around the political leanings and what is a good salary etc

The issue is that it is fraud. Not only does it appear she changed the number to provide an increase, but that she forged a signature and then actually approved it herself by logging in to the email. Anyone who deals with pay and employee compensation knows that this is against all governance standards and highly illegal.

So you either have the criminal act by the employee, or the politician was ok with it - in which case she really is not a suitable person for the job

given that this is in Cardiff Crown Court right now, I think it's a fair assumption that the employer wasn't too happy with it at all.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 15:42 - Jul 24 with 6851 viewsswan65split

BBC Reports....... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44935796
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 17:15 - Jul 24 with 6796 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"A woman accused of fraud while working as an aide for a senior MP has claimed she was called a "dyke" by her boss.

Mrs Harris told Cardiff Crown Court she "didn't remember" using the word, but if she had it would have been "office banter" and denied assaulting her."

Office banter? What sort of atmosphere has she promoted at her office if using homophobic slurs constitutes nothing but 'office banter'?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 17:26 - Jul 24 with 6782 viewsmoonie

Labour good ?

That ALL Of them

Tory bad

that ALL of them
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 17:33 - Jul 24 with 6773 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 17:26 - Jul 24 by moonie

Labour good ?

That ALL Of them

Tory bad

that ALL of them

I think both sides have good and bad people. If these allegations are true, it certainly puts Carolyn on the wrong side. Even if they are false, claiming a homophobic slur is simply 'office banter' is appalling.

It also concerns me that she had no idea this was going on under her nose. Yet it took very little time for someone to step in and spot what was going on. I look forward to her statement explaining herself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024