Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence 23:11 - Jul 23 with 2067 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 11:48 - Jul 24 with 1966 viewsSenhin

Who paid for the power plants and reservoirs though? We would probably end up with some brexit payout situation of our own. And our political setup etc wouldn't cope on their own.

Sure it might be good 30 years in the future, but not for us now.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 12:01 - Jul 24 with 1954 viewsKrisP

Maybe, if we go independent, we too could become like the mighty Macedonia! Yes there are smaller independent countries. I wouldn't rather live in many of them.

A 24% deficit is massive. It's embarrassing to suggest that Trident and HS2 would make any measurable difference and goes to show how naive this whole thing is. Defence spending as a whole is only 2% of GDP and Trident is expected to be at most 10% of that. Hardly going g to bridge the gap. Wales will already be losing a vast amount in EU subsidies.

Why would West Wales suddenly become richer? Would the Welsh government give them more money? Where's that money coming from? The Welsh government pumps most investment into East Wales, that isn't going to suddenly change.

I find the some of the arguments in favour of independence embarrassing sometimes.
Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 1932 viewsMrSwansea

I haven't watched the video but...

Wales GDP in 2015 was 61.5 billion. That is similar to Ethiopia, Kenya and Syria.

Crack on.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 23:08 - Jul 24 with 1809 viewsKilkennyjack

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 12:35 - Jul 24 by MrSwansea

I haven't watched the video but...

Wales GDP in 2015 was 61.5 billion. That is similar to Ethiopia, Kenya and Syria.

Crack on.

Is that the fault of the welsh people ? Lazy tw@ts maybe ?

Or ...did the uk govt create the bad situation you describe ?
If it did, why would you trust the same govt to fix it ?

It makes the point for change.

Stockholm syndrome anybody...?

Beware of the Risen People

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 22:14 - Jul 25 with 1710 viewsMrSwansea

Debunking myths out there about Welsh independence on 23:08 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

Is that the fault of the welsh people ? Lazy tw@ts maybe ?

Or ...did the uk govt create the bad situation you describe ?
If it did, why would you trust the same govt to fix it ?

It makes the point for change.

Stockholm syndrome anybody...?

Stop being so bloody angry.

I didn’t say I supported the UK govt. Wales should be looking at more devolved powers and ousting the awful Welsh labour before talks of any independence start. We are not ready for indy talks.

Again, still not watched the video.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024