Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pedro Chirivella 10:20 - Jul 24 with 12049 viewsSwansea93

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-new

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Pedro Chirivella on 10:24 - Jul 24 with 9688 views34dfgdf54

Just mentioned in the realistic transfer thread. It's clear to see what our transfer policy is this summer.

Never heard of him if I'm being honest, but from reports he's a defensive midfielder, who played 31 times in the Eredivise last year. Can't be a mug.
Pedro Chirivella on 10:30 - Jul 24 with 9641 viewsomarjack

Pedro Chirivella on 10:24 - Jul 24 by 34dfgdf54

Just mentioned in the realistic transfer thread. It's clear to see what our transfer policy is this summer.

Never heard of him if I'm being honest, but from reports he's a defensive midfielder, who played 31 times in the Eredivise last year. Can't be a mug.

He played for Willem II FFS..not PSV.

But seriously 5 m? Liverpool always exaggerate in the fees they demand for their players.

Now they're asking for 27 m for Origi who practically flopped everywhere he went.

20 m for Danny Ings..wow..20 m for a player that spent over half of his career injured (80% of his Liverpool career). Who isn't even so good when fit.

They had the guts to ask for 16 m for Markovic last season (no club were mugs enough to take him of course)

They even mugged Hull with 4 m for Kevin Stewart.

My point is..Liverpool double their players actual values they rather let their contracts run out than to sell for cut prices.

I don't know anything about this guy..But if Liverpool want 5 m then most other clubs would consider him a 2.5 m kind of player.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 10:32]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Pedro Chirivella on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 9595 viewsGorkas_Uncle

I'd buy that for a dollar. Just the job.
Pedro Chirivella on 10:47 - Jul 24 with 9550 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Seems like another classic swans signing. A touch of quality that just needs to play regularly. I presume the £5m offer would be split into milestones too
Pedro Chirivella on 11:08 - Jul 24 with 9475 viewsomarjack

I usually hate loan deals. It's just very uncommitted.

But at least on this one I'd rather we take him on loan with an option to buy. It's hard to tell how it'll turn out. He's never played in the Championship.

Pedro Chirivella on 11:55 - Jul 24 with 9308 views34dfgdf54

Pedro Chirivella on 10:30 - Jul 24 by omarjack

He played for Willem II FFS..not PSV.

But seriously 5 m? Liverpool always exaggerate in the fees they demand for their players.

Now they're asking for 27 m for Origi who practically flopped everywhere he went.

20 m for Danny Ings..wow..20 m for a player that spent over half of his career injured (80% of his Liverpool career). Who isn't even so good when fit.

They had the guts to ask for 16 m for Markovic last season (no club were mugs enough to take him of course)

They even mugged Hull with 4 m for Kevin Stewart.

My point is..Liverpool double their players actual values they rather let their contracts run out than to sell for cut prices.

I don't know anything about this guy..But if Liverpool want 5 m then most other clubs would consider him a 2.5 m kind of player.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 10:32]

Willem are a small club playing in the top level of Dutch football, I'm not saying he's the next Ronaldo, but he made plenty of appearances in a competive league. I won't write players off without seeing them play for us.
Pedro Chirivella on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 9139 viewsSwan91

Pedro Chirivella on 10:37 - Jul 24 by Gorkas_Uncle

I'd buy that for a dollar. Just the job.

Obviously can't always trust a video but some key points from there:

Defensive midfielder who gets stuck into tackles (we were missing that last season and many complained about that aswell)

has very good vision with a good long passing ability (imagine him passing like in the video to asoro on the wing.. would give defenders nightmares)

only 21 and these days 5mill is a steal for that... Dhanda didn't have Championship experience but has looked like one of our better players this pre season already.

2 spells in Holland. and can also take decent corners..
Pedro Chirivella on 13:22 - Jul 24 with 8974 views34dfgdf54

Pedro Chirivella on 12:40 - Jul 24 by Swan91

Obviously can't always trust a video but some key points from there:

Defensive midfielder who gets stuck into tackles (we were missing that last season and many complained about that aswell)

has very good vision with a good long passing ability (imagine him passing like in the video to asoro on the wing.. would give defenders nightmares)

only 21 and these days 5mill is a steal for that... Dhanda didn't have Championship experience but has looked like one of our better players this pre season already.

2 spells in Holland. and can also take decent corners..

Problem is with that, is isn't all of the video in the U23 league? Our current U23's are world beaters in that league. I'd prefer to see clips of him last season.

Not having a go at you by the way, was good to watch, I just get nervous with players being judged on how they perform in that league, especially players who will cost a few million bob.
Login to get fewer ads

Pedro Chirivella on 13:40 - Jul 24 with 8884 viewsFlashberryjack

Never heard of the lad, but I do know that, if he's any good and another club are really interested in him he won't be coming here for sure.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Pedro Chirivella on 15:02 - Jul 24 with 8634 viewsTheKirkyLife

Can pass a ball can't he? I'm excited by these younger targets, really am.
Pedro Chirivella on 15:15 - Jul 24 with 8564 viewsSwan91

Pedro Chirivella on 15:02 - Jul 24 by TheKirkyLife

Can pass a ball can't he? I'm excited by these younger targets, really am.

Me too.. Dhanda looks great in preseason, and Asoro also showing they could be a key part of our team this season.

with the likely transfer of the Man City player - Celina or something. (looks very promising, young, decent price and already showed a good level in the Championship). if this player is anywhere near as good as the video suggests... could be another bargain in a position we have been looking for for the past few seasons.

So far 90% of players linked and looking at buying have been decent compared to seasons before.
Pedro Chirivella on 23:38 - Jul 24 with 8139 viewsEU5Makaveli

Had a nightmare at the Liberty when we beat Liverpool 3-1 a few years back.
Having matured a few years though he’d be a good signing imo.
Pedro Chirivella on 23:41 - Jul 24 with 8127 viewsSmellyplumz

Vote Pedro

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Pedro Chirivella on 06:32 - Jul 25 with 7916 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pedro Chirivella on 13:40 - Jul 24 by Flashberryjack

Never heard of the lad, but I do know that, if he's any good and another club are really interested in him he won't be coming here for sure.

That's the spirit!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pedro Chirivella on 18:42 - Jul 25 with 7592 viewsFlashberryjack

Pedro Chirivella on 06:32 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

That's the spirit!

Have we signed him yet ?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:15]

Hello

Pedro Chirivella on 22:25 - Jul 25 with 7258 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pedro Chirivella on 18:42 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

Have we signed him yet ?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:15]

Not to my knowledge but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be hopeful of doing so.

Pedro Chirivella on 22:37 - Jul 25 with 7215 viewsforkbeard

Pedro Chirivella on 23:38 - Jul 24 by EU5Makaveli

Had a nightmare at the Liberty when we beat Liverpool 3-1 a few years back.
Having matured a few years though he’d be a good signing imo.

Came in here to bring that up. He had a stinker and was very out of his depth that day.
Pedro Chirivella on 00:29 - Jul 26 with 7066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pedro Chirivella on 22:37 - Jul 25 by forkbeard

Came in here to bring that up. He had a stinker and was very out of his depth that day.

That was three years ago though. Any news on him coming here? Or the kid from Man City? (Aimed at anybody)

Pedro Chirivella on 00:33 - Jul 26 with 7057 viewsomarjack

Pedro Chirivella on 00:29 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

That was three years ago though. Any news on him coming here? Or the kid from Man City? (Aimed at anybody)

All of these sources were saying Celina will be a Swan in a matter of 48 hrs and sh!t like that. It's been almost a week now and no news whatsoever. There must be some hold up or the sources were BS.

As for Chirivella..There is no reason for us to expect him to come here really. So far it's nothing but speculation with not much substance.

Pedro Chirivella on 00:36 - Jul 26 with 7046 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pedro Chirivella on 00:33 - Jul 26 by omarjack

All of these sources were saying Celina will be a Swan in a matter of 48 hrs and sh!t like that. It's been almost a week now and no news whatsoever. There must be some hold up or the sources were BS.

As for Chirivella..There is no reason for us to expect him to come here really. So far it's nothing but speculation with not much substance.

Hopefully now Ayew has been shifted we can get some deals done.

Pedro Chirivella on 17:38 - Jul 26 with 6641 viewsFlashberryjack

Pedro Chirivella on 22:25 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Not to my knowledge but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be hopeful of doing so.

Yeah !

Hello

Pedro Chirivella on 20:24 - Jul 29 with 6100 viewsjackboy1966

Not coming to us signing for Rosenberg 2.5 mill
Pedro Chirivella on 21:22 - Jul 29 with 5884 viewsCroftyjack

Pedro Chirivella on 20:24 - Jul 29 by jackboy1966

Not coming to us signing for Rosenberg 2.5 mill

out of our new price range lol.....you would think we just got promoted not relegated
Pedro Chirivella on 21:45 - Jul 29 with 5829 viewsomarjack

Pedro Chirivella on 21:22 - Jul 29 by Croftyjack

out of our new price range lol.....you would think we just got promoted not relegated

Apparently we bid 4.5 m..But he rejected us in favour of Rosenborg..So Liverpool had to accept the lesser offer lol.

We're that weird kid in the school yard nobody wants to play with.

Pedro Chirivella on 22:08 - Jul 29 with 5728 viewsherbie

Or it's agent talk and we were never in for him. People seem to believe every rumour!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024