Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea vs SD Eibar 15:11 - Jul 24 with 30810 viewsSwan91

Game is tonight right??

now that we don't have to split the teams into 2 I would like to see this team starting:

------------------Nordvelt-------------
Roberts----Amat-----VDH--------Naughton
-------------Caroll------Fulton-----------
Asoro------------Dhanda-----------Monterro
----------------Mcburnie-------------------

subs: Mulder, Rodon, Grimes J.Ayew, A.Ayew, Narsingh, Routledge

Either Naughton (or maybe try Routledge) as LB.

I want to see Mcburnie feature more to help teamwork and getting used to working with the wingers. See if Monterro and Asoro can do decent crosses and passes for Mcburnie. Mayeb change Monterro for Narsingh.

If A.Ayew is anywhere near to leaving then he shouldn't feature.. but if it is just all speculation then I would like to see him come on in the second half.. and see how he links up with the wingers.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:19 - Jul 24 with 11981 viewsandypitt56

Potter has said there is likely to be less rotation over the next two games. My guess is whoever starts over the next two games is likely to be the team for the first game of the season. It will be interesting to see if Dhanda has played his way into the squad considering he was supposed to be an U23's signing.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 11965 viewsGiff

Is there a live stream for this game?
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:24 - Jul 24 with 11959 viewsandypitt56

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:22 - Jul 24 by Giff

Is there a live stream for this game?

Think there will be one on the official site, but its dependant on the German TV apparently.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:27 - Jul 24 with 11944 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:19 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

Potter has said there is likely to be less rotation over the next two games. My guess is whoever starts over the next two games is likely to be the team for the first game of the season. It will be interesting to see if Dhanda has played his way into the squad considering he was supposed to be an U23's signing.

I definitely think Dhanda has earned a place in the first team.. he is definitely the missing link for us.

I agree these are the important pre season games to look at.. which is why I would like to see naughton play LB instead of Grimes.. so we can also see if roberts is up to the challenge aswell.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:45 - Jul 24 with 11860 viewsjasper_T

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:27 - Jul 24 by Swan91

I definitely think Dhanda has earned a place in the first team.. he is definitely the missing link for us.

I agree these are the important pre season games to look at.. which is why I would like to see naughton play LB instead of Grimes.. so we can also see if roberts is up to the challenge aswell.

Potter has played two left footers at left back so far, despite both being midfielders and Naughton, Roberts and Lewis all having experience at left back. Either preparation for Olsson or just his preference idk.

Should be close to the team for Sheffield tonight. The injured players are all likely to be off or not back by then.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:50 - Jul 24 with 11828 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 15:45 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

Potter has played two left footers at left back so far, despite both being midfielders and Naughton, Roberts and Lewis all having experience at left back. Either preparation for Olsson or just his preference idk.

Should be close to the team for Sheffield tonight. The injured players are all likely to be off or not back by then.

Maybe he feels the passing would be faster, more comfortable with an actual left footer there.. i guess it does make sense...
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:04 - Jul 24 with 11607 viewsjasper_T

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:09 - Jul 24 with 11569 views34dfgdf54

Am I jumping the gun in thinking that side shows Jordan and Andre are definitely off, as well as Naughton?

Assuming the sides for the next two friendlies are close to what will be picked against Sheff United.

Desperately weak in central midfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:10 - Jul 24 with 11562 viewsjasper_T

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:11 - Jul 24 with 11553 viewstrinityann

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:09 - Jul 24 by 34dfgdf54

Am I jumping the gun in thinking that side shows Jordan and Andre are definitely off, as well as Naughton?

Assuming the sides for the next two friendlies are close to what will be picked against Sheff United.

Desperately weak in central midfield.

That team looks weak all over, if that is close to first team we are in for another relegation battle.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:14 - Jul 24 with 11526 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:11 - Jul 24 by trinityann

That team looks weak all over, if that is close to first team we are in for another relegation battle.

Agreed.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:14 - Jul 24 with 11528 viewsjasper_T

With Olsson back our defence and goalkeeper is as good as anything in the Championship.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:18 - Jul 24 with 11484 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:04 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

missing Asoro.. maybe don't want to go too attacking against this side.

aswell as Fer, Clucas and Bony due to injury and Olsson missing.

Fernandez and Mawson aswell if they don't leave... also no naughton.. hmm

pretty much the team I lined up except grimes for naughton and Routledge for Asoro.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:19]
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:20 - Jul 24 with 11463 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:14 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

With Olsson back our defence and goalkeeper is as good as anything in the Championship.

They’ll need to be as that midfield is powder puff to say the least.

We cannot lose Clucas and Fer needs to stay fit or we’re f*cked unless we strengthen considerably.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:21 - Jul 24 with 11455 viewsSwan91

disagree.. looking at that with Olsson for Grimes and Asoro for Routledge.. I owuld way that is a top half Championship side... add possibly the new player we might be getting from Man City and the injuries coming back... I think that is a play off team.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:23 - Jul 24 with 11435 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:21 - Jul 24 by Swan91

disagree.. looking at that with Olsson for Grimes and Asoro for Routledge.. I owuld way that is a top half Championship side... add possibly the new player we might be getting from Man City and the injuries coming back... I think that is a play off team.

You think Fulton and Carroll in central midfield is top half championship standard?

People are in for a big shock I think.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:23]
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:24 - Jul 24 with 11422 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:23 - Jul 24 by 34dfgdf54

You think Fulton and Carroll in central midfield is top half championship standard?

yes I do... but a mix of Fer, Clucas and Caroll would be better.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:25]
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:26 - Jul 24 with 11389 viewsSwan91

Asoro not even on the bench.... injured??
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:27 - Jul 24 with 11374 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:24 - Jul 24 by Swan91

yes I do... but a mix of Fer, Clucas and Caroll would be better.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:25]

If you think Carroll and Fulton are a top half championship standard midfield partnership, then I honestly think you’re living in a dream world.

Agree with your second paragraph apart from Carroll, fresh slate for him next year but I’m not convinced he’ll be able to cope.

Clucas, yes if he stays here but there’s rumours he’s off, and anyhow will be out until September, same as Fer, missing pre season.

I’ve been pretty upbeat about the season ahead but that side has hit it home to me I’ve got to be honest.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:28]
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:27 - Jul 24 with 11367 viewsjasper_T

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:23 - Jul 24 by 34dfgdf54

Have you seen the state of some of last season's top half Championship squads?
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:31 - Jul 24 with 11328 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:27 - Jul 24 by 34dfgdf54

If you think Carroll and Fulton are a top half championship standard midfield partnership, then I honestly think you’re living in a dream world.

Agree with your second paragraph apart from Carroll, fresh slate for him next year but I’m not convinced he’ll be able to cope.

Clucas, yes if he stays here but there’s rumours he’s off, and anyhow will be out until September, same as Fer, missing pre season.

I’ve been pretty upbeat about the season ahead but that side has hit it home to me I’ve got to be honest.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:28]

I am still upbeat... because take in mind there are atleast 6 players injured (or missing because of world cup) who when will come back.. will most likely slot straight into the first team.

we are also linked with multiple signings with atleast 3 being reported as likely.. and others speculation. that is 9 extra players who are not available for this game but could feature for us (aswell as Asoro wherever he is).

By the way... I can't see how Clucas is off... if he is out till september.. surely can not pass a medical.
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:31 - Jul 24 with 11326 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:27 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

Have you seen the state of some of last season's top half Championship squads?

Like I’ve said, all about opinions, I think you’re seriously underestimating the task on hand next year. Fulton and Carroll together would be eaten up for me.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:33]
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:32 - Jul 24 with 11320 viewsjasper_T

Do we have two goalkeepers on the bench?

or did the subs list just get cut off short or something?
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:39 - Jul 24 with 11238 viewsSwan91

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:32 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

Do we have two goalkeepers on the bench?

or did the subs list just get cut off short or something?

very strange subs bench. no narsingh, no asoro, No Ayews (I guess means they are quite likely leaving)...
Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:41 - Jul 24 with 11224 viewsjasper_T

Swansea vs SD Eibar on 17:39 - Jul 24 by Swan91

very strange subs bench. no narsingh, no asoro, No Ayews (I guess means they are quite likely leaving)...

It looks like an 11/12 man subs list that wasn't copy/pasted fully. Two keepers, all the defenders, no attackers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024