Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor comments 22:31 - Jul 24 with 4940 viewsSwansea93

“I got to the Summer after the Euros, I looked at it and I was going back to Swansea, I’ve been honest about it before, with Guidolin I don’t think it quite worked with me and him.

“The way the club was going with Swansea, it hurt a lot of us because of the style of play that had gone completely.”

“That was our identity really and we saw a lot of change. With Laudrup, Monks, Guidolin and Bob Bradley — there was a lot of in’s and out’s and it didn’t feel like the same club anymore. I guarantee you the fans think the same thing.”

“It’s the natural process of football, I think it happens to every single team. Nothing lasts forever.”

“So I got to after that Summer and we were on such a high it was ridiculous. I was going back to Swansea and I had that feeling that I’d never had before and it was just deflated. I was thinking ‘I hope we do good things this season’ but at the time I don’t think we knew Guidolin. I think Brendan Rodgers was linked with coming back and we were all like ‘this could be brilliant’ but it didn’t happen in the end.”

“I’d been to Aston Villa’s training ground and I thought ‘wow this is what a proper football club looks like’, this is how a football club operates. — Neil Taylor

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Neil Taylor comments on 22:38 - Jul 24 with 4331 viewspencoedjack

Pity he didn’t visit Aston Villa’s training ground 3 years earlier, history will tell us it not how a ‘proper football club’ operates
Neil Taylor comments on 00:09 - Jul 25 with 4058 viewsomarjack

lol

Does he realise that 6 months before his Villa switch..they finished rock bottom in the PL with a historically abysmal 17 pts for the whole season?

And he's trashing "the way Swansea's style of play went down completely" Well I'll be f*cked but Villa are one of the sh!ttiest set ups I've ever seen. In fact at any period.

His clusterf*ck of a club is on the verge of bankruptcy and he has the nerves to b!tch about us. Those who made his career..Not that his career is worth a penny.

"Proper football..That's how a football club operates.." WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK.

I'm glad we shipped him off for free. Useless c*nt that hasn't done sh!t for Villa as well.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Neil Taylor comments on 00:27 - Jul 25 with 4009 viewsicecoldjack

Well, love him or hate him, he's got a fair point RE how the football was changing for the worse and our identity was eroding.
Neil Taylor comments on 00:43 - Jul 25 with 3968 viewsJacket

I've got to say I see where he's coming from with this. OK maybe not the bit about Villa but he aint gonna knock gis current club is he.

As far as I'm concerned Taylor started showing his weakness when we stopped playing our passing game. I remember seeing him in the friendly against Valencia or was it Villa Real before Monk's "record breaking season" and thinking god Taylor looks crap today, and to be honest that's how he looked from that day to the day he left.

But it wasn't always that way. Think of that goal against Blackburn when our tiki taka was off the scale - the one that's always doing the rounds on social media and always brings a tear to my eye when I remember how we used to play. Taylor was as much a part of that move as anyone else - we were like a well oiled machine in those days and Tayls was one of the cogs on the wheel.

That's what he's talking about, the abandoning of that style that showed up his weaknesses and made him look like a mug, his inability to put in a decent cross is what I remember most of him towards the end of his spell.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 0:45]
Neil Taylor comments on 05:26 - Jul 25 with 3817 viewsjack247

If you judge him on what he’s actually said, rather than how good he was as a fullback, there’s not a lot to argue with there.

If Rangel had said that, minus the Wales and Villa bits obviously, I doubt many would have disagreed.
Neil Taylor comments on 06:39 - Jul 25 with 3708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Taylor comments on 05:26 - Jul 25 by jack247

If you judge him on what he’s actually said, rather than how good he was as a fullback, there’s not a lot to argue with there.

If Rangel had said that, minus the Wales and Villa bits obviously, I doubt many would have disagreed.

The "erosion of style and identity" has one constant - Jenkins and his meddling. Managers after Laudrup all suffered having unsuitable players foisted upon them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Taylor comments on 08:18 - Jul 25 with 3462 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Neil Taylor comments on 06:39 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

The "erosion of style and identity" has one constant - Jenkins and his meddling. Managers after Laudrup all suffered having unsuitable players foisted upon them.

The more you reflect on it, the more frustrating is Jenkins ability to waste money on poor purchases. He has to go.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Neil Taylor comments on 08:21 - Jul 25 with 3443 viewsomarjack

He's making it look like we're sooo beneath his amazing style of playing and that he had to leave for better football. While in reality we offloaded the c*nt to the Championship so we won't have to see his face again.

And don't compare him to Rangel please. Rangel might bring up the decline of the club which is obvious to all. But he'd been loyal to the club until the age of 35. And had to suck it up being Kyle f*cking Naughton's back up for years. And he only left because he knows he's not able to play in a reliable way anymore. He'd never diss the Swans while pumping up another club and showing such ingratitude.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor comments on 08:32 - Jul 25 with 3396 viewsjack247

Neil Taylor comments on 08:21 - Jul 25 by omarjack

He's making it look like we're sooo beneath his amazing style of playing and that he had to leave for better football. While in reality we offloaded the c*nt to the Championship so we won't have to see his face again.

And don't compare him to Rangel please. Rangel might bring up the decline of the club which is obvious to all. But he'd been loyal to the club until the age of 35. And had to suck it up being Kyle f*cking Naughton's back up for years. And he only left because he knows he's not able to play in a reliable way anymore. He'd never diss the Swans while pumping up another club and showing such ingratitude.

I’m not comparing him to Rangel. I’m not sure how you’ve not managed to understand such a simple post.

I’ve said, judge his comments on what they are, not your opinion of him as a player. If someone you respected had said that I’m pretty sure you’d have agreed with it. Because it’s correct.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 9:36]
Neil Taylor comments on 08:34 - Jul 25 with 3386 viewsJack11

He never forgave Guidolin for hooking him before half time. In Taylor’s egotistical world we should have risked conceding a goal in the last few minutes of the half rather than him coming off the field in a televised match. Threw a right tantrum too.
Neil Taylor comments on 09:06 - Jul 25 with 3278 viewsWarwickHunt

A coach who knew his arse from his elbow sussed me as being shite but we’d been fûcked as a football team for years anyway.
Neil Taylor comments on 09:38 - Jul 25 with 3192 viewsjack247

Neil Taylor comments on 09:06 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

A coach who knew his arse from his elbow sussed me as being shite but we’d been fûcked as a football team for years anyway.

Pretty much. He left because Clement didn’t think he was good enough. His comments are still correct though.
Neil Taylor comments on 09:46 - Jul 25 with 3167 viewsLeonWasGod

Neil Taylor comments on 05:26 - Jul 25 by jack247

There's nothing wrong with what he said at all. We've all been saying the same thing for the last 3 years or so. Nothing wrong with him as a player either. Olsson didn't do any better last season.
Neil Taylor comments on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 2979 viewswaynekerr55

Thanks f*ck Clement got rid of him

Notice how player leaks and exclusive snippets about disharmony at the club decreased upon his departure

But according to Moralee he was better than Ben Davies.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Neil Taylor comments on 11:03 - Jul 25 with 2956 viewsWarwickHunt

Neil Taylor comments on 10:56 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

Thanks f*ck Clement got rid of him

Notice how player leaks and exclusive snippets about disharmony at the club decreased upon his departure

But according to Moralee he was better than Ben Davies.

Moralee indefensible.
Neil Taylor comments on 11:09 - Jul 25 with 2935 viewsLoyal

Fcking spoilt cnt.
Do a proper days work Taylor.
I slag my club off not you, fcking mercenary, this club made you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Neil Taylor comments on 11:14 - Jul 25 with 2906 viewsUxbridge

Neil Taylor comments on 09:46 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

There's nothing wrong with what he said at all. We've all been saying the same thing for the last 3 years or so. Nothing wrong with him as a player either. Olsson didn't do any better last season.

Until he got to the last line, maybe. But then that was always where Taylor struggled.

There's probably good reason why Rangel wouldn't get criticised for saying much the same thing, as he did last season. But then I doubt he'd have said the final line, even if it was just pandering to his new club.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Neil Taylor comments on 12:01 - Jul 25 with 2803 viewsmonmouth

File under arsehole.

He’s right about Rodgers though. That was our fork in the road, and what finished our time in the sun. The Bradley shit just killed us stone dead.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Neil Taylor comments on 22:03 - Jul 25 with 2251 viewsFergal

Not being fit to start the new season after the Euros was a disgrace.
Neil Taylor comments on 22:04 - Jul 25 with 2241 viewsQJumpingJack

I am pretty sure Brendan not retuning was a big factor in Ash also leaving that Summer.
Neil Taylor comments on 22:29 - Jul 25 with 2191 viewssainthelens

Fckn mercenary. He had an ok euro's...was never better than average for us. Gone to a club who are in a worse state than us. Fck him and his opinions. Spat the dummy when hooked by Guidolin..
As poster said....spoilt cvnt.
Neil Taylor comments on 03:28 - Jul 26 with 2046 viewsWanderer

The one big thing I do not miss about Taylor, how it took 5 mins to make his mind up to take a throw in, god he held that ball forever!
Neil Taylor comments on 07:13 - Jul 26 with 1971 viewsnierika

From a guy that single handedly fücked up key World Cup qualifying matches for Wales
Neil Taylor comments on 09:44 - Jul 26 with 1846 viewsdickythorpe

Ousted by Ben Davies and Taylor couldn't cross.to save his life!!!
Neil Taylor comments on 09:49 - Jul 26 with 1832 viewsmoonie

Taylor was very very lucky to earn what he did and still does.

That young Scottish chap who s name I forget was shafted by him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024