Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter stated........... 19:50 - Jul 25 with 7212 viewsAlgorfajack

That he only wants players here who have a desire to play for the club.

So why did he take players on tour who patently have no interest in playing for us?

He is trying to mould 11 players who are capable of putting in a performance a week Saturday & he takes a few mercenaries as well. What chance does he have of getting a half decent starting 11,

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Graham Potter stated........... on 19:52 - Jul 25 with 5378 viewsmoonie

I'm worried.
He s not being much of a talisman right now.
Graham Potter stated........... on 19:57 - Jul 25 with 5327 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter stated........... on 19:52 - Jul 25 by moonie

I'm worried.
He s not being much of a talisman right now.

Don’t judge him on this season. Jenkins has made a complete clusterf*ck of the club and it’s going to take years to sort.

If we stay up next year it’s a solid season, whether people think that’s negative or not I’m not bothered, that squad against Eibar was a massive eye opener for me with players expecting to leave late on in transfer window.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 19:57]
Graham Potter stated........... on 19:57 - Jul 25 with 5325 viewsJango

Just because certain players would rather play at the highest level on bigger wages, that doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t be prepared to play if no transfer happened. They have to be match sharp and fit. If they don’t get sold we won’t be bringing other players in so they’ll be playing. None of the players rumoured to leave started last game
Graham Potter stated........... on 20:28 - Jul 25 with 5187 viewsjasper_T

Because the training camp is closer to Turkey.
Graham Potter stated........... on 21:31 - Jul 25 with 4975 viewsAlgorfajack

Graham Potter stated........... on 20:28 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Fair point, well made

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:37 - Jul 25 with 4928 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter stated........... on 20:28 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

We have more than enough turkeys.

Ah, right I see. Maybe we should have gone to China. Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Changchun Yatai....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:42 - Jul 25 with 4899 viewswaynekerr55

Graham Potter stated........... on 19:57 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Don’t judge him on this season. Jenkins has made a complete clusterf*ck of the club and it’s going to take years to sort.

If we stay up next year it’s a solid season, whether people think that’s negative or not I’m not bothered, that squad against Eibar was a massive eye opener for me with players expecting to leave late on in transfer window.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 19:57]

It'll only be a success of a season when Jenkins and the rest of the hangers on fūck off/are fúcked off from the club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:45 - Jul 25 with 4859 viewsjack247

That’s one of the most common manager cliches going. He may as well have said it’s a game of two halves at the end of the day.

When the season starts, he will want the best players available. Both Ayews, Fede and Bony will get a lot of game time in the unlikely event they are still here and fit to play.
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:50 - Jul 25 with 4821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:37 - Jul 25 by monmouth

We have more than enough turkeys.

Ah, right I see. Maybe we should have gone to China. Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Changchun Yatai....

Gro Rild rild rild

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:50 - Jul 25 with 4816 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:45 - Jul 25 by jack247

That’s one of the most common manager cliches going. He may as well have said it’s a game of two halves at the end of the day.

When the season starts, he will want the best players available. Both Ayews, Fede and Bony will get a lot of game time in the unlikely event they are still here and fit to play.

It doesn’t make sense to me jeapordising a potential deal for someone earning the coin Andre does.

Saying that mind I think regardless of who goes now, there will be hardly any finance available for reinforcements.
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:04 - Jul 25 with 4740 viewswaynekerr55

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:50 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Gro Rild rild rild

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:08 - Jul 25 with 4723 viewsjack247

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:50 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

It doesn’t make sense to me jeapordising a potential deal for someone earning the coin Andre does.

Saying that mind I think regardless of who goes now, there will be hardly any finance available for reinforcements.

Not playing him makes a lot of sense. We did the same with Gylfi last pre season. I didn’t agree with that because we essentially told Everton ‘he’s yours, we’re just going to haggle for the best deal’ giving them the initiative. This time everyone knows we’re on our arse. Other than match fitness, we’ve got nothing to gain and a lot to lose by playing him.

I still think ‘only want players who want to be here’ is bollocks though. None of them particularly want to be at Swansea, they want to be playing at as high a level they can and earning as much ch as they can. The ones that ‘want’ to be here are the ones that see us as their best option.
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:08 - Jul 25 with 4718 viewsjack2jack

Have to say that his interview after the game last night, worried me, look he's quite clearly the expert here, but I didn't see what he saw.
Having said all that, I'll reserve judgement until were into the season proper.
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:39 - Jul 25 with 4615 viewsjacksfullaces

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:45 - Jul 25 by jack247

ain't that the truth.

so even if he's left with no-one of quality he'd prefer them than the good players who want out :)

aye, don't even that kind of statement is worthy of the tag spin.
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:43 - Jul 25 with 4589 viewsjackboy1966

Is it possible that we haven't signed anyone because nobody has the desire to play for our club
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:43 - Jul 25 with 4581 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:08 - Jul 25 by jack2jack

Have to say that his interview after the game last night, worried me, look he's quite clearly the expert here, but I didn't see what he saw.
Having said all that, I'll reserve judgement until were into the season proper.

Yeah me too, was very worrying.

But none of this sh*t is his fault. I don’t want to see us bombing him out at Christmas, he needs time.
Graham Potter stated........... on 22:49 - Jul 25 with 4544 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:43 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

But none of this sh*t is his fault. I don’t want to see us bombing him out at Christmas, he needs time.

Totally agree RJ. I've been banging on about manager stability for a long time, the only caveat I have to that, is if he's completely clueless, which I doubt, I hope.
But we need some quality in the playing dept, look let's reserve judgement,and fingers crossed, we make some sort of headway.
Graham Potter stated........... on 23:11 - Jul 25 with 4448 viewsmahoss

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:49 - Jul 25 by jack2jack

Totally agree RJ. I've been banging on about manager stability for a long time, the only caveat I have to that, is if he's completely clueless, which I doubt, I hope.
But we need some quality in the playing dept, look let's reserve judgement,and fingers crossed, we make some sort of headway.

Yeah.......
Nice guy but this isn't Sweden I'm afraid.
We need quality in the team end of.
I hope we have a decent start for his sake.
Graham Potter stated........... on 00:00 - Jul 26 with 4357 viewsKilkennyjack

Graham Potter stated........... on 21:42 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

It'll only be a success of a season when Jenkins and the rest of the hangers on fūck off/are fúcked off from the club

You are a very wise man 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Graham Potter stated........... on 08:14 - Jul 26 with 4158 viewstrinityann

My expection for this season is just survival, there is to much movements of ins/out(more out). Looking at the team starting against EIbar, we will be in relegation battle. If Mcburnie gets injured this week, we could potentially have no recognized strikers and midfield is massive problem needs solving.
Graham Potter stated........... on 08:17 - Jul 26 with 4136 viewsHeadmaster

What's the situation regarding Jordi Govea?
Graham Potter stated........... on 08:27 - Jul 26 with 4088 viewsScottelvins1

Potter is in an impossible situation. We don't even have a captain at our club at the moment. 1 recognised striker. Many players who are missing friendlies in case they get injured. Not linked to anyone. If we do sign someone before the season start then they wont be used to the ideas of Potter as the last friendly is tomorrow. I want to always be optimistic going into a season but after seeing how Stoke, Derby etc are shaping up. It's going to be another struggling season for sure due to the lack of backing given to potter.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 9:05]
Graham Potter stated........... on 08:47 - Jul 26 with 4018 viewsPawelAbbott

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:43 - Jul 25 by jackboy1966

Is it possible that we haven't signed anyone because nobody has the desire to play for our club

As long as the coin we pay them is spendable there will always be a long queue of players lining up to play for a football club.
I doubt that there are many players in the world who would turn a club down if the offer of more money was made
Graham Potter stated........... on 08:59 - Jul 26 with 3965 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:43 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

Out of his depth FFS!

I always said we needed a Championship experienced Manager in early, what we've got is an inexperienced (Championship) Manager in late.

We haven't shifted the players we needed to shift and we haven't brought in the battle-hardened Championship players we needed, some fans are going to be in for a real shock, they have forgotten how tough and unforgiving this league can be !!!

Potter is here and we have to give him a chance and to see what he can do because this is a very difficult job right now!
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 9:04]
Graham Potter stated........... on 09:02 - Jul 26 with 3953 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter stated........... on 22:04 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

Velly solly

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024