Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? 14:43 - Jul 26 with 9514 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Carolyn has recently been accused of making homophobic comments to an employee in her office. Whilst she did deny them, she dismissed such homophobic insults as 'office banter'.

Yesterday, former MP for Swansea East. Sian James testified that she had to warn Carolyn previously for her comments and 'jokes' towards her colleague about her sexuality. It got so much that this person had to go to her boss because the 'jokes' about her sexuality from Mrs Harris were becoming too much to bear.

I personally think this is disgraceful. When you consider she is the Shadow Minister (Equalities Office) (Women and Equalities) for the Labour Party, it makes it all the more sickening.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44956090
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 14:51]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:26 - Jul 29 with 2494 viewspikeypaul

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:32 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

And people still vote labour 🤣

I know.

Their politics of envy and jealousy allow them to vote for anyone.

I guarantee if Harris was up for election next you would still get the clueless sheep in
Swansea East vote for her regardless of the whats come out in Cardiff crown court this week.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:35 - Jul 29 with 2473 viewsLohengrin

I hope she keeps her job. She’s got bills to pay the same as the rest of us and she hasn’t got much to fall back on.

Her previous gig as a Frank Carson tribute act didn’t go over too well. It was a case of don’t call us love, we’ll call you...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:37 - Jul 29 with 2468 viewsdickythorpe

It's the way she tells 'em Loh, that's a cracker.
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:12 - Jul 31 with 2370 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Feel free to change your votes after today's predictable court verdict.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:17 - Jul 31 with 2364 viewspikeypaul

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:12 - Jul 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Feel free to change your votes after today's predictable court verdict.

It will go over the stupid coonts heads.

They will still vote for her it tells us all we need to know
the mentality and stupidity of labour voters.

They get what they deserve.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:23 - Jul 31 with 2352 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:17 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

It will go over the stupid coonts heads.

They will still vote for her it tells us all we need to know
the mentality and stupidity of labour voters.

They get what they deserve.

Her cover photo on Twitter is quite fitting if you haven't seen it yet.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:31 - Jul 31 with 2342 viewsHighjack

Wasn’t she a big supporter of Owen smith or whatever his name is in the leadership contest? I imagine labour would like the opportunity to get a proper corbynite in there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:36 - Jul 31 with 2338 viewspikeypaul

It’s fecking laughable the silence from the loony lefties who dominate this forum.

Login to get fewer ads

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:17 - Aug 3 with 2239 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Welsh Labour's deputy leader Carolyn Harris is facing pressure to quit her frontbench Westminster role as shadow equalities minister.

Jon Lansman, a member of Labour's ruling body the National Executive Committee, said: "I don't believe that Carolyn Harris can continue as a frontbench spokesperson on equalities when she has been accused in open court with supportive evidence of her former MP and then employer of homophobic abuse."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-45055491

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:52 - Aug 3 with 2208 viewsHighjack

They should just sack the fat twwat. I presume it’s ok to call her fat if it’s just banter?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 13:03 - Aug 3 with 2198 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:52 - Aug 3 by Highjack

They should just sack the fat twwat. I presume it’s ok to call her fat if it’s just banter?

Afterwards, after your boss has testified in court that she had to speak to you about making nasty comments about your colleague's weight, you must issue a statement and say making nasty comments about someone's weight is something you would never do.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 13:28 - Aug 3 with 2186 viewspikeypaul

Someone's a fecking liar then.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:05 - Aug 3 with 2133 viewswaynekerr55

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:35 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

I hope she keeps her job. She’s got bills to pay the same as the rest of us and she hasn’t got much to fall back on.

Her previous gig as a Frank Carson tribute act didn’t go over too well. It was a case of don’t call us love, we’ll call you...

Frank Carson tribute act

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:08 - Aug 3 with 2131 viewswaynekerr55

On a serious note I've been blocked by her on Twitter yet I've never even interacted with, or about her.

Mental

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:10 - Aug 3 with 2130 viewsHighjack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:08 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

On a serious note I've been blocked by her on Twitter yet I've never even interacted with, or about her.

Mental

Probably cos you is a dyke.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:13 - Aug 3 with 2129 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:08 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

Mental

I explained why that might be previously.

Poll: Tory leader

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 16:18 - Aug 4 with 2051 viewswaynekerr55

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:13 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

I explained why that might be previously.

There's no direct link between the accounts though.

The mind boggles Mr CB

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 16:21 - Aug 4 with 2050 viewsHighjack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 16:18 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

There's no direct link between the accounts though.

The mind boggles Mr CB

Perhaps twitter has been blocked her end by her enormous girth.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 2010 viewsDJack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 16:21 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Perhaps twitter has been blocked her end by her enormous girth.

...or your inane stupidity.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 00:19 - Aug 5 with 1989 viewspikeypaul

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:40 - Aug 4 by DJack

I think not.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 0:27]

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 00:38 - Aug 5 with 1981 viewsHighjack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:40 - Aug 4 by DJack

It's just banter mun!

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 14:21 - Aug 5 with 1944 viewsDJack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 00:38 - Aug 5 by Highjack

It's just banter mun!

So your answer to the OP is no...

Glad we cleared that up

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 14:26 - Aug 5 with 1942 viewsHighjack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 14:21 - Aug 5 by DJack

So your answer to the OP is no...

Glad we cleared that up

I already said she shouldn’t resign, she should be sacked.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 14:51 - Aug 5 with 1928 viewsHighjack

The dream team of Carwyn and corbyn have both given her full support. Giving MPs everywhere the unequivocal right to pull the hair of their staff with impunity.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024