Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? 14:43 - Jul 26 with 9513 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Carolyn has recently been accused of making homophobic comments to an employee in her office. Whilst she did deny them, she dismissed such homophobic insults as 'office banter'.

Yesterday, former MP for Swansea East. Sian James testified that she had to warn Carolyn previously for her comments and 'jokes' towards her colleague about her sexuality. It got so much that this person had to go to her boss because the 'jokes' about her sexuality from Mrs Harris were becoming too much to bear.

I personally think this is disgraceful. When you consider she is the Shadow Minister (Equalities Office) (Women and Equalities) for the Labour Party, it makes it all the more sickening.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44956090
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 14:51]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:23 - Jul 26 with 6945 viewsAguycalledJack

Should resign for being crap regardless of any comments made.

In respect of comments made. Should resign.
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:24 - Jul 26 with 6942 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:23 - Jul 26 by AguycalledJack

Should resign for being crap regardless of any comments made.

In respect of comments made. Should resign.

In your opinion, what makes her poor at her job?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:29 - Jul 26 with 6920 viewsDarran

What do you want her to resign from Dwighty?

Being a MP or Shadow Minister of Equalities thingy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:32 - Jul 26 with 6924 viewsAguycalledJack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:24 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

In your opinion, what makes her poor at her job?

The fact that she’s deputy leader of the welsh Labour Party who have shat on any town or city outside of Cardiff is more than enough reason.
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 19:04 - Jul 26 with 6870 viewsJackfath

I find her stance on gambling odd too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 6849 viewslondonlisa2001

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 19:04 - Jul 26 by Jackfath

I find her stance on gambling odd too.

I find it odd that Dwight wants a Swansea MP to resign because of accusations of homophobic insults that she passed off as banter yet doesn’t believe that should apply to the President of the United States who was similarly accused of sexual harassment, assault and rape and admitted some of it while passing it off as banter.

Double standards much, or simply the usual moronic trolling?

Her language was unacceptable, was quite obviously not seen as banter from the other person involved, was abuse of power and should result in resignation, or actually, the boot. As should happen with Trump.
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:30 - Jul 26 with 6795 viewsdickythorpe

It's a witchhunt!
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:03 - Jul 27 with 6677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 19:12 - Jul 26 by londonlisa2001

I find it odd that Dwight wants a Swansea MP to resign because of accusations of homophobic insults that she passed off as banter yet doesn’t believe that should apply to the President of the United States who was similarly accused of sexual harassment, assault and rape and admitted some of it while passing it off as banter.

Her language was unacceptable, was quite obviously not seen as banter from the other person involved, was abuse of power and should result in resignation, or actually, the boot. As should happen with Trump.

How is it odd? One represents me, asks me to vote for her. The other is the President of a country I visit maybe twice a year and have no real affiliation with.

Similarly I don't care as much about pushing for the racist Dianne Abbot to resign as she isn't my MP. I do however think she should be booted for her constant racist attacks on a specific group of people however.

Login to get fewer ads

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:08 - Jul 27 with 6675 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:29 - Jul 26 by Darran

What do you want her to resign from Dwighty?

Being a MP or Shadow Minister of Equalities thingy.

Well I don't think there should be any debate about her resigning as the Shadow Minister of Equalities and the Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities.

I'd find it hard to find a more ironic post for her to have than Minister for Women and Equalities considering what she has said about her employee.

The MP role is a little different, however as someone who lives in Swansea East, I do not want to be represented by someone who's made such comments.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:10 - Jul 27 with 6672 viewsE20Jack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:03 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How is it odd? One represents me, asks me to vote for her. The other is the President of a country I visit maybe twice a year and have no real affiliation with.

Similarly I don't care as much about pushing for the racist Dianne Abbot to resign as she isn't my MP. I do however think she should be booted for her constant racist attacks on a specific group of people however.

You can't be racist against whites, or sexist against men.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:49 - Jul 27 with 6659 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:10 - Jul 27 by E20Jack

You can't be racist against whites, or sexist against men.

Once the West gets over the denial that goes on regarding racism towards white people, people like Abbot will go down in history as some of the biggest racists in British politics of her time.

"White people love playing 'divide & rule"

"And are Finnish girls, who may never have met a black person before, let alone touched one, best suited to nurse in multicultural Hackney?"

And then there was the mind boggling exchange where she outright refused to agree that mums of other backgrounds love their children as much as West Indian mums. Imagine if an MP said black mums do not love their children as much as white mums. They'd be made to resign within hours.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 14:40]

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 6539 viewsomarjack

Poll:

Is Dwight a snowflake?

Yes
F*ck yes
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 13:25]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 18:33 - Jul 27 with 6430 viewsBrynCartwright

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:30 - Jul 26 by dickythorpe

It's a witchhunt!

Surely this a case of she said versus she said. Unless there is definitive proof of any bullying or whatever else, then Carolyn cannot be convicted of anything. Any jury would see likewise. Complete irrelevance.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 09:23 - Jul 28 with 6312 viewspeenemunde

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 06:49 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Once the West gets over the denial that goes on regarding racism towards white people, people like Abbot will go down in history as some of the biggest racists in British politics of her time.

"White people love playing 'divide & rule"

"And are Finnish girls, who may never have met a black person before, let alone touched one, best suited to nurse in multicultural Hackney?"

And then there was the mind boggling exchange where she outright refused to agree that mums of other backgrounds love their children as much as West Indian mums. Imagine if an MP said black mums do not love their children as much as white mums. They'd be made to resign within hours.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 14:40]

Abbot is only in her position because of so called “positive discrimination”
If she wasn’t a black female, she’d be working on minimum wage.
Without doubt the thickest politician I’ve ever heard.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 9:28]
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:07 - Jul 28 with 6281 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 09:23 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

I do not think that is true. She is clearly a very smart woman.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 11:11 - Jul 28 with 6262 viewspikeypaul

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 10:07 - Jul 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do not think that is true. She is clearly a very smart woman.

Fecking retard.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:32 - Jul 28 with 6237 viewspeenemunde

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 11:11 - Jul 28 by pikeypaul

Fecking retard.

And people still vote labour 🤣
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 6153 viewsBrynCartwright

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 12:32 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

And people still vote labour 🤣

Peeno...people mainly vote for Labour because they put people before shareholders...oh christ..I've gotten myself into a political thread...sheeeite...hey ho..Geraint won!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:45 - Jul 28 with 6101 viewsvalleyboy

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 19:12 - Jul 26 by londonlisa2001

Just shows how dull a part of Swansea were in voting for her

What an embarrassment she is, just not only for Swansea but for the rest of Wales

It makes you wonder why this case was ever brought to court or was it because someone wanted to see the downfall of Carolyn Harris
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:52 - Jul 28 with 6094 viewsJango

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 20:45 - Jul 28 by valleyboy

Just shows how dull a part of Swansea were in voting for her

What an embarrassment she is, just not only for Swansea but for the rest of Wales

It makes you wonder why this case was ever brought to court or was it because someone wanted to see the downfall of Carolyn Harris

How many people in the country actually know their local MP personally? I’d imagine a very high percentage of people vote for their preferred party over the individual.
Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 6082 viewsswanforthemoney

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 09:23 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

Nonsense. Rubbish. Nothing to do with positive discrimination.
It cause Corbyn was sh@gging her in the 1970s ...allegedly

I stand in the North Stand

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:16 - Jul 28 with 6068 viewsHighjack

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 17:53 - Jul 28 by BrynCartwright

Peeno...people mainly vote for Labour because they put people before shareholders...oh christ..I've gotten myself into a political thread...sheeeite...hey ho..Geraint won!!

I think if the brexit debacle has taught us anything it’s that all parties of all colours are firmly united in doing whatever “the markets” want them to do. The people can just get by with lip service. And whichever way we vote doesn’t matter, the direction of travel remains the same.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 22:12 - Jul 28 with 6041 viewsJack_Meoff

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 21:16 - Jul 28 by Highjack

I think if the brexit debacle has taught us anything it’s that all parties of all colours are firmly united in doing whatever “the markets” want them to do. The people can just get by with lip service. And whichever way we vote doesn’t matter, the direction of travel remains the same.

This in absolute spades. It's almost like they organise meaningless charades every four or five years to give us the illusion that we have a say in matters. The direction of travel is headed straight to the bottom too, in case anyone hasn't noticed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 22:15 - Jul 28 with 6035 viewsLohengrin

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 22:12 - Jul 28 by Jack_Meoff

This in absolute spades. It's almost like they organise meaningless charades every four or five years to give us the illusion that we have a say in matters. The direction of travel is headed straight to the bottom too, in case anyone hasn't noticed.

It’s 100 years since the publication of Spengler’s Der Untergang des Abendlandes - The Decline of the West. Read it, Jack, and look around you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign? on 22:35 - Jul 28 with 6014 viewsDr_Winston

They'd only replace her with some equally useless political placeman. At least she's too f*cking stupid to do too much damage.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024