Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SwansTV Live Service. 11:58 - Jul 27 with 1243 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The club has made the announcement that the game tonight with Freiburg is free.
ie we do not have to "subscribe" to the SwansTV Live.
Does anyone know what the cost of the SwansTV Live service will be?
SwansTV Live Service. on 12:06 - Jul 27 with 1211 viewsSwan91

Swans TV live is like £13 for each game for people in the U.K i think.. with international fans being £10 a game.... if I remember correctly. but could be wrong.
SwansTV Live Service. on 12:13 - Jul 27 with 1188 viewsawayjack

The commentary for earlier friendlies was laughable. Calling players by wrong names, didn't knew free kicks from goal kicks and even getting the score wrong. UK subscription only gives access to non 3pm Sat kick off.
SwansTV Live Service. on 12:17 - Jul 27 with 1172 viewsjasper_T

Sky are showing most of our away games anyway.

How many non-3pm Sat, non-televised games are there likely to be this season, really?
SwansTV Live Service. on 12:58 - Jul 27 with 1094 viewsLeonWasGod

It's free and you don't need to subscribe to the SwnsLive service.

No idea how you can actually watch it though. We tried with the last one and got geoblocked on wifi and cell network. Now they've said the geoblocking restrictions will be lifted but the club is at the mercy of the stream provider.

Will it work, won't it? Who knows.
SwansTV Live Service. on 05:41 - Jul 28 with 732 viewsphact0rri

All I can say is if this is a preview of what the service is going to be like-- its goes a bit begging.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

SwansTV Live Service. on 06:45 - Jul 28 with 708 viewsBanosPerth

SwansTV Live Service. on 05:41 - Jul 28 by phact0rri

All I can say is if this is a preview of what the service is going to be like-- its goes a bit begging.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but in all fairness there is a difference between being at the mercy of foreign streaming providers (for the friendlies) and the SwansTV streaming services which will be the responsibility of StreamAMG (I think - judging by the email addresses of the support team).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024