Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea VS SC Freiburg 14:55 - Jul 27 with 28473 viewsSwan91

Will be interesting to see what the team is like. I am guessing:

-------------------Nordvelt-------------------
Roberts------Amat------VDH--------Grimes
--------------Fulton------Carol--------------
Asoro-------------Dhanda-------------Montero
-------------------Mcburnie------------------

Maybe Naughton instead of Roberts... and maybe Narsingh instead of Montero. I hope routledge isn't starting and we try attacking wingers on both sides to start with! I think if J.Ayew doesn't feature this game then he is definitely going I guess.

Would also like to see Asoro play more as he was fatigued last game so didn't feature. I think we will look more attacking with him on aswell.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 9211 viewshammy

Asoro was very good against Genoa and seems to be just what we need in a winger … very quick and not afraid to take on defenders … surprisingly very good in the air as well for a little fella ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 9205 viewsjack2jack

Is kick off 4.00 our time or their time?
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:08 - Jul 27 with 9204 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:07 - Jul 27 by jack2jack

Is kick off 4.00 our time or their time?

our time I believe
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:09 - Jul 27 with 9194 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:07 - Jul 27 by hammy

Asoro was very good against Genoa and seems to be just what we need in a winger … very quick and not afraid to take on defenders … surprisingly very good in the air as well for a little fella ;)

And the fact that we are signing the Man City youngster Celina will make our wingers more deadly. He scored 8 goals in the championship last season... and looks skillful and can take on players. So having him on one side and Asoro on the other could be killer against most teams.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:23 - Jul 27 with 9091 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fed and Jordan reintegrated?

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:31 - Jul 27 with 9047 viewsProfessor

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:23 - Jul 27 by TheKirkyLife

Amat captain even with Fede.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:31 - Jul 27 with 9047 viewsSwan91

I don't understand the formation haha

-----------------------Nordfeldt--------
-------Amat (c), van der Hoorn, Fernandez,
Naughton, ----------------------------------Grimes
------------------Fulton, Carroll------------
Asoro-------------McBurnie--------------Ayew

like this???
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:33 - Jul 27 with 9040 viewsjasper_T

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:31 - Jul 27 by Swan91

I don't understand the formation haha

-----------------------Nordfeldt--------
-------Amat (c), van der Hoorn, Fernandez,
Naughton, ----------------------------------Grimes
------------------Fulton, Carroll------------
Asoro-------------McBurnie--------------Ayew

like this???

Amat on the left, vdh right, Fede central. Otherwise yeah it's the same shape Carvalhal played with.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:34 - Jul 27 with 9031 viewslondonlisa2001

I look at that 11 and can’t imagine how we’ll line up?

I also look at it and wonder why we’re playing players that won’t be here for the Sheffield Utd match. At the expense of those that will.

Odd.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:36 - Jul 27 with 9019 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:34 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

I look at that 11 and can’t imagine how we’ll line up?

I also look at it and wonder why we’re playing players that won’t be here for the Sheffield Utd match. At the expense of those that will.

Odd.

Because maybe they could be playing against Sheffield.... it's all good saying they might be leaving or looking to be offloaded... but if there is no deal happening currently and no talks with anyone... then they are as good as staying and should be utilised.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:39 - Jul 27 with 8988 viewsjack2jack

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:08 - Jul 27 by Swan91

our time I believe

Thanks
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:39 - Jul 27 with 8989 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:33 - Jul 27 by jasper_T

Amat on the left, vdh right, Fede central. Otherwise yeah it's the same shape Carvalhal played with.

Did Carvehal play this before?? I don't ever remember him using wingers when we had 3 at the back. I remember us having 3 in midfield and 2 full backs then 1 striker with 1 behind like winger/ second striker.

from the looks of this I think maybe naughton and grimes will be midfielder wing backs... which means we should still have caroll and fulton staying central which would be good... and still having wingers and a striker.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:43 - Jul 27 with 8951 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:36 - Jul 27 by Swan91

Because maybe they could be playing against Sheffield.... it's all good saying they might be leaving or looking to be offloaded... but if there is no deal happening currently and no talks with anyone... then they are as good as staying and should be utilised.

If that team are all here next weeekend we are in big trouble.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:46 - Jul 27 with 8920 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:43 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

If that team are all here next weeekend we are in big trouble.

Why? out of curiosity.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:51 - Jul 27 with 8870 viewsjasper_T

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:39 - Jul 27 by Swan91

Did Carvehal play this before?? I don't ever remember him using wingers when we had 3 at the back. I remember us having 3 in midfield and 2 full backs then 1 striker with 1 behind like winger/ second striker.

from the looks of this I think maybe naughton and grimes will be midfielder wing backs... which means we should still have caroll and fulton staying central which would be good... and still having wingers and a striker.

We played a loose three up top more often than not imo. Clucas was all over the place though so you could just as easily see it as three in midfield.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:52 - Jul 27 with 8854 viewsTheKirkyLife

Carvalhal played 5-3-2, this is 3-4-3
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:52 - Jul 27 with 8859 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:46 - Jul 27 by Swan91

Why? out of curiosity.

Because it means we haven’t managed to get rid of players that we need to get rid of in order to bring our financial situation under control for the season ahead.

Which means we then won’t be able to bring in players that we want to bring in to have a more balanced and coherent squad for the season. Which means Potter isn’t able to do what he wants to do.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:54 - Jul 27 with 8815 viewsCaptain_Sham

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:52 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

Because it means we haven’t managed to get rid of players that we need to get rid of in order to bring our financial situation under control for the season ahead.

Which means we then won’t be able to bring in players that we want to bring in to have a more balanced and coherent squad for the season. Which means Potter isn’t able to do what he wants to do.

What does Potter want to do?

Its just a ride.

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:57 - Jul 27 with 8791 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:52 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

Depends just how many players we need to get rid of.. has their been an exact number??

I can imagine this team (including subs and fer and clucas) being ok finance wise... if Mawson gets sold and if Bony gets loaned out.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:59 - Jul 27 with 8758 viewsCaptain_Sham

If that team started next week, I would be feeling ok about it. We would have half a chance of winning a football match. I thought that's what this was all about.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 16:00]

Its just a ride.

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:02 - Jul 27 with 8726 viewsDaggyjack

Happy with Amat being made captain, feel sure he will now stay.
Happy with the front 4, plenty of pace in there.
Not happy with our midfield two, Fulton and Carroll, we definitely need an upgrade on both.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:02 - Jul 27 with 8724 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:59 - Jul 27 by Captain_Sham

If that team started next week, I would be feeling ok about it. We would have half a chance of winning a football match. I thought that's what this was all about.

Kind of agree... replace Grimes with Olsson and Fulton with Fer when he is fit then I think that would be a decent team aslong as we use wingers!!! if they go central and narrow then I would not like to see the team. but if they still play wide with wingers then that is a good team i think.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:03 - Jul 27 with 8701 viewsLoyal

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 15:59 - Jul 27 by Captain_Sham

Fck me, it's next week 😮
There's a guy on a bike on the pitch.
And they have a Chris Gunter, we will piss this 😁

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:03 - Jul 27 with 8693 viewsSwan91

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:02 - Jul 27 by Daggyjack

Happy with Amat being made captain, feel sure he will now stay.
Happy with the front 4, plenty of pace in there.
Not happy with our midfield two, Fulton and Carroll, we definitely need an upgrade on both.

well replace fulton with Fer then that is a good midfield... with clucas and caroll both taking in turns...
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 16:09 - Jul 27 with 8585 viewsFlashberryjack

Any streams ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024