Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea VS SC Freiburg 14:55 - Jul 27 with 28141 viewsSwan91

Will be interesting to see what the team is like. I am guessing:

-------------------Nordvelt-------------------
Roberts------Amat------VDH--------Grimes
--------------Fulton------Carol--------------
Asoro-------------Dhanda-------------Montero
-------------------Mcburnie------------------

Maybe Naughton instead of Roberts... and maybe Narsingh instead of Montero. I hope routledge isn't starting and we try attacking wingers on both sides to start with! I think if J.Ayew doesn't feature this game then he is definitely going I guess.

Would also like to see Asoro play more as he was fatigued last game so didn't feature. I think we will look more attacking with him on aswell.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:44 - Jul 27 with 2865 viewsTheKirkyLife

And now Van der Hoorn has picked up an injury. Joy of joys.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:44 - Jul 27 with 2868 viewsjack2jack

Oh dear!
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:46 - Jul 27 with 2810 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Still the cricket season......Glammy lost again.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:47 - Jul 27 with 2748 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:48 - Jul 27 with 2687 viewsSwanzay

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:47 - Jul 27 by Mo_Wives

What a shower of shite, fecking embarrassing tour
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:49 - Jul 27 with 2685 viewsairedale

That game has got me thinking. Just how many letter ‘l’s are there in yodelling?
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:49 - Jul 27 with 2643 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:39 - Jul 27 by Gorkas_Uncle

Just looking for a positive (and I agree, it's not easy)... Dhanda and Asoro look like pretty much our best players out there today (along with Jeff in fairness). So maybe recruitment is improving? Maybe?

I thought Asoro looked well controlled by their defence.
When Dyer came on he looked quicker than all the players including Montero, perhaps it is just his enthusiasm to "run around".
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:50 - Jul 27 with 2621 viewsMo_Wives

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:49 - Jul 27 by airedale

That game has got me thinking. Just how many letter ‘l’s are there in yodelling?

Dunno. But there's only one in f*cking losers

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:51 - Jul 27 with 2571 viewsSmellyplumz

I think Potter has bitten off more than he can chew tbh. No one can fix this shite.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:53 - Jul 27 with 2510 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:37 - Jul 27 by TheKirkyLife

It's actually getting pretty pathetic now. Seems like Potter has no idea what he's doing.

That's unfair - he's putting on The Pirates of Penzance at Neath Workies next week.

Out of their comfort zone, innit!
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:55 - Jul 27 with 2455 viewslondonlisa2001

The thing that is most annoying, is that yet again we have completely wasted a close season.

We haven’t brought in the players we need, haven’t shipped out the ones we need, haven’t been able to work on a shape with players that will be here, haven’t worked on partnerships.

It’s just shocking. We are simply not learning any lessons.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:57 - Jul 27 with 2423 viewsPozuelosSideys

I tell you all now. Ive personally watched none of pre season, listened or read no interviews by staff or players and not really read too much of teh chaos on here and i find myself naive enough to think we will do ok this season, unlike many on here who have subjected themselves to what seems utter sh1te.

Hopefully the cloud around the club leaves before Christmas, preferably with all the dross, overpaid rubbish and dark days and drab football.

Potter must be given time, he isnt a magician. We are quite likely to suck for a good few months and it isnt his fault. Its a rebuild and itll take a while

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:59 - Jul 27 with 2357 viewsawayjack

The apologists will be along saying it's only a friendly but that was utter garbage. They cut through our midfield at will. Had they not missed some sitters it could've been 5 or 6 nil. Other than giving the ball away constantly in dangerous areas, I have no idea what our tactics are. The only positives were Montero and Dhanda as subs looked OK going forward but no finished product. These are only friendlies but what have we learned for the four matches? Our midfield is post poor and be over-run by most Chamionship teams and we have no attacking threat. Will Potter / Club respond with signings or the usual sound bites that squad is developing and club has no pot for players to compete.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:59 - Jul 27 with 2349 viewslifelong

Being a positive type I’m attempting to glean some positivity from that performance this afternoon...it’s not easy.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:00 - Jul 27 with 2324 viewsSwanzay

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:53 - Jul 27 by WarwickHunt

That's unfair - he's putting on The Pirates of Penzance at Neath Workies next week.

Out of their comfort zone, innit!

Watching this tour of shite is certainly out of my comfort zone...
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:07 - Jul 27 with 2216 viewsclloy2

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:51 - Jul 27 by Smellyplumz

I think Potter has bitten off more than he can chew tbh. No one can fix this shite.

Help me out here boys- there must a conspiracy theory here somewhere.
Lets face it we had 7 seasons in the Prem, bringing in revenues close to 800m, and at the end of those 7 seasons- this is what we are able to put out on the playing field as the Swans first team, something's not right here surely. Lets face it with all that money, you would have to go out of your way to miss manage a club so badly that you ended up with a team like that. Surely in a normal run business that just wouldn't be possible.
Something ain't right !!!
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:08 - Jul 27 with 2194 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:59 - Jul 27 by lifelong

Being a positive type I’m attempting to glean some positivity from that performance this afternoon...it’s not easy.

Let us know if you manage to find anything.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 2169 viewspencoedjack

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:55 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

The thing that is most annoying, is that yet again we have completely wasted a close season.

We haven’t brought in the players we need, haven’t shipped out the ones we need, haven’t been able to work on a shape with players that will be here, haven’t worked on partnerships.

It’s just shocking. We are simply not learning any lessons.

The fact no one at the club sees that we have neither any bite or attacking ability in the centre of midfield is embarrassing

When is Fer fit? Carroll Fulton or Grimes should be no where near a match day squad.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 2108 viewsDaggyjack

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 17:37 - Jul 27 by TheKirkyLife

It's actually getting pretty pathetic now. Seems like Potter has no idea what he's doing.

Oh my god, blaming Potter already.
Congratulations, you're the current winner of the most pathetic post of the thread so far.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:16 - Jul 27 with 2063 viewsTheKirkyLife

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:13 - Jul 27 by Daggyjack

Congratulations, you're the current winner of the most pathetic post of the thread so far.

It's true though. I'm not saying he's not a smart man and that we shouldn't back him, I'm saying he clearly has no idea where we're going wrong when we're wrong all over the pitch.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:17 - Jul 27 with 2059 viewsCaptain_Sham

I'm embarrassed for some of you. Its almost funny but not quite.

Its just a ride.

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:18 - Jul 27 with 2037 viewsclloy2

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:13 - Jul 27 by Daggyjack

I hope that was just posted out of sheer frustration. I think GP given the backing and tools to compete would do an excellent job. I would like to think no one is in any doubt as to where the blame lies for this complete and utter shambles that our club has become.
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:19 - Jul 27 with 2032 viewsGeoffThom

It’s too slow it’s pedantic and easily defended ,if that’s what potter wants then I for one worry for him
Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:26 - Jul 27 with 1959 viewsTheResurrection

I truly despise Swansea fans, especially the ones posting here.

WTF do you want Potter to do?? Play Mawson, Clucas and Fer during their rehab? Get Bony on for the last ten to see if his knee can hold up??

It's not so bloody easy just shipping players out under contract, especially on big wages. There's so many factors to consider and most of them seem well beyond the capability of the average poster in this thread.

The pre season is about minutes and getting back on the pitch. It's about Potter experimenting, he may do that for 20 minutes a time so you may see our look and style disjointed. It really isn't any sort of barometer for what's ahead.

Now by the time next week comes around we may have a new face or two come in, we may not, but we'll see a cohesive starting 11 with an identity of playing. And next week it will be back to all action hands to the pump. No more experimenting and assessing, it's back to business.

That's the time to start judging.

And as I've mentioned, we've got a load of players who may or may not still be here, we perhaps won't settle properly until a few weeks into the season. That's not great but there's not a lot anyone can do about it. It's the hand we've got to play with so why don't you all just stop being so facking pathetic and get behind the facking club you say you support.

F#cking Dick's.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 1909 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea VS SC Freiburg on 18:26 - Jul 27 by TheResurrection

I truly despise Swansea fans, especially the ones posting here.

WTF do you want Potter to do?? Play Mawson, Clucas and Fer during their rehab? Get Bony on for the last ten to see if his knee can hold up??

It's not so bloody easy just shipping players out under contract, especially on big wages. There's so many factors to consider and most of them seem well beyond the capability of the average poster in this thread.

The pre season is about minutes and getting back on the pitch. It's about Potter experimenting, he may do that for 20 minutes a time so you may see our look and style disjointed. It really isn't any sort of barometer for what's ahead.

Now by the time next week comes around we may have a new face or two come in, we may not, but we'll see a cohesive starting 11 with an identity of playing. And next week it will be back to all action hands to the pump. No more experimenting and assessing, it's back to business.

That's the time to start judging.

And as I've mentioned, we've got a load of players who may or may not still be here, we perhaps won't settle properly until a few weeks into the season. That's not great but there's not a lot anyone can do about it. It's the hand we've got to play with so why don't you all just stop being so facking pathetic and get behind the facking club you say you support.

F#cking Dick's.

All that from the great one who predicted great things without siggy and llorente and co 🤔🤔🤔🤔,yeah right??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024