Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If 18:05 - Jul 27 with 2649 viewsangryjack

Potter had any sense he would resign now,before this club ruins his reputation he has built up over a few years in Sweden,it's obvious big nose and the Yanks not going to back him,he be ruined in weeks
If on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 2618 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He should never have taken on the job in the first place.
We all new exactly what was going to happen.
If on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 2617 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

If on 18:14 - Jul 27 with 2573 viewsangryjack

If on 18:09 - Jul 27 by Captain_Sham

Laugh as much you like he can only work with the tools he got and they are not up to it
If on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 2473 viewspembsjack

He mustof been promised new players before taking the job. No way can the shit houses of players we have be expected to do well in the championship. Unless the plan is offload players, use youth team players. Hopefully achieve safety in the league. All this while banking parachute payments and keeping the shareholders happy until someone with balls buys the club off them
If on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 2379 viewstrinityann

Threads like this will look ridiculous when we beat Sheff Utd 3-0 next week. Traditionally you should never read into pre-season results.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 19:02]
If on 19:07 - Jul 27 with 2344 viewsSmellyplumz

If on 19:02 - Jul 27 by trinityann

Threads like this will look ridiculous when we beat Sheff Utd 3-0 next week. Traditionally you should never read into pre-season results.

What about looking at the squad of players? How about the pre season or the new player recruitment.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

If on 19:10 - Jul 27 with 2322 viewsAl_Bundy

Could be argued Potter could enhance his rep further if he gets any scale of success with us.
If on 19:11 - Jul 27 with 2315 viewsGeoffThom

And could look good if we lose ? Let’s hope we dont
Login to get fewer ads

If on 19:37 - Jul 27 with 2224 viewsjack247

I don’t think it’s the pre season results that are worrying people as much as the squad we look like starting the season with
If on 19:38 - Jul 27 with 2219 viewsJack_Kass

I liked Kipling's version better

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

If on 19:39 - Jul 27 with 2216 viewstrinityann

If on 19:11 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

And could look good if we lose ? Let’s hope we dont

Didn't we lose heavily to Villareal 4/5 nil and then beat Man Utd the folliwing week at Old Trafford. I personally believe we are only a couple of central midfielders short.
If on 19:43 - Jul 27 with 2191 viewssainthelens

With the utmost respect...You don't honestly believe that'll happen.
If on 19:51 - Jul 27 with 2151 viewsJack11

Biggest issue we have is attitude as much as anything. The toughest thing for a relegated side is turning around that losing habit unless you have the right characters. If we lose two or 3 on the trot to start with and get through 6/7 games with a couple of points on the board then this lot could capitulate totally. I said it last season, we are not horrible enough. You need to be even more gritty in the Championship. Before anyone starts, yes we played great football under Rodgers but we had grit and more than a couple who were prepared to tough it out. This lot need to toughen up, grow some balls and take control. How many of this lot would you have in the trenches with you? Maybe VDH and Fer but that’s about it. Need more than that. They have a collective weakness and it’s contagious. The positive thing is it can be turned around but only the players themselves can do that.
If on 20:56 - Jul 27 with 2016 viewsSmellyplumz

If on 19:51 - Jul 27 by Jack11

Biggest issue we have is attitude as much as anything. The toughest thing for a relegated side is turning around that losing habit unless you have the right characters. If we lose two or 3 on the trot to start with and get through 6/7 games with a couple of points on the board then this lot could capitulate totally. I said it last season, we are not horrible enough. You need to be even more gritty in the Championship. Before anyone starts, yes we played great football under Rodgers but we had grit and more than a couple who were prepared to tough it out. This lot need to toughen up, grow some balls and take control. How many of this lot would you have in the trenches with you? Maybe VDH and Fer but that’s about it. Need more than that. They have a collective weakness and it’s contagious. The positive thing is it can be turned around but only the players themselves can do that.

Well it won't come from potter, he would say boo to a goose and he's already making the same sickly lame ass excuses as his predecessors.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

If on 21:01 - Jul 27 with 1996 viewsLeonWasGod

If on 19:38 - Jul 27 by Jack_Kass

Wilf ate that
If on 21:07 - Jul 27 with 1969 viewsSgorioFruit

If on 18:30 - Jul 27 by pembsjack

He mustof been promised new players before taking the job. No way can the shit houses of players we have be expected to do well in the championship. Unless the plan is offload players, use youth team players. Hopefully achieve safety in the league. All this while banking parachute payments and keeping the shareholders happy until someone with balls buys the club off them

shithouses for players,

that is exactly what we got,

I want rid of the lot of them
apart from Roberts

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If on 21:09 - Jul 27 with 1971 viewsangryjack

It's not only the results that's worrying it's the performances and the main concern is the lack of investment on a very weak squad as it is..if mcburnie gets injured in training this week we not got a centre forward and that's just for starters...so ye I think Potter has let himself wide open to be ruined by this club
If on 21:12 - Jul 27 with 1946 viewsSgorioFruit

remember when Huddersfield beat Chelsea to stay in the league and we looked like we actually wanted to pass to Southampton and Stoke in order to help them beat us?
That's the squad of players that we have that make people talk doom and gloom, clear that weak lot out and we can go again.
Massive failures.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If on 21:14 - Jul 27 with 1938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If on 19:10 - Jul 27 by Al_Bundy

Could be argued Potter could enhance his rep further if he gets any scale of success with us.

He’s no Facking magician

See what I did there 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If on 03:24 - Jul 28 with 1659 viewsMo_Wives

If on 21:14 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

He’s no Facking magician

See what I did there 😀

We need a doctor, Tom. Is G.P that man?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

If on 06:21 - Jul 28 with 1582 viewsjackal

Bread and Telly Savalas did it well.
If on 07:40 - Jul 28 with 1535 viewsnickyfran75

What a stupid thread. Delete it now before you make yourself an even bigger fool.
If on 07:57 - Jul 28 with 1502 viewswaynekerr55

If on 07:40 - Jul 28 by nickyfran75

What a stupid thread. Delete it now before you make yourself an even bigger fool.

The return of Nicky Fran 😍😍😍😍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If on 09:05 - Jul 28 with 1386 viewsangryjack

If on 07:40 - Jul 28 by nickyfran75

Why is that then?,,it's facts mush he's not getting backed at all,,even dougsharpe spent money when we were utter shit every pre season
If on 09:33 - Jul 28 with 1346 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well he does make exceedingly good cakes.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024