Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did I just watch😳 18:11 - Jul 27 with 6833 viewsGeoffThom

Well that really was poor ,if we’re going to play a posesion game it has to be fast and not passing sq for no reason ,free kicks can’t be slow two yard passes to nothing ,under Martinez and Rogers it was quick triangles and everything was done with pace and purpose ?
This is the same slow boring rubbish letting teams get behind the ball easily and can defend against us with ease,no one stood out today and our keeper is really poor also.
We really need new players and quick or we’re in big trouble ,we won’t compete with the hurly burly of the championship at the moment ?
What did I just watch😳 on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 5009 viewsCaptain_Sham

The hurly burly of the championship. A league we got out of with a team of diddy men.

Its just a ride.

What did I just watch😳 on 18:17 - Jul 27 with 4954 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 18:13 - Jul 27 by Captain_Sham

The hurly burly of the championship. A league we got out of with a team of diddy men.

Yeah who moved the ball quickly formed triangles and knew were the net was.
So your point is?
What did I just watch😳 on 18:18 - Jul 27 with 4933 viewsjack2jack

What did I just watch😳 on 18:17 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

Yeah who moved the ball quickly formed triangles and knew were the net was.
So your point is?

You have a point Geoff, we're way off that.
What did I just watch😳 on 18:19 - Jul 27 with 4917 viewsKennedy

It takes time. How long has he been here?

The pre season we had off the pitch is shocking. We need at least 2 transfer windows to sort this mess out.

Just call me JFK

What did I just watch😳 on 18:23 - Jul 27 with 4875 viewsangryjack

What did I just watch😳 on 18:19 - Jul 27 by Kennedy

The pre season we had off the pitch is shocking. We need at least 2 transfer windows to sort this mess out.

One is nearly over and we haven't backed him and while these Yanks are here we can have as many windows as you want we won't be spending
What did I just watch😳 on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 4871 viewsGeoffThom

I’ll say it again it’s too feckin slow and that’s down to coaching!
What did I just watch😳 on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 4854 viewsJackfath

Not like you to be negative Geoff.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What did I just watch😳 on 18:25 - Jul 27 with 4862 viewspembsjack

Only watched one of the preseason games and found it embarrassing. Couldn't even do the basics right. Doesn't matter if potter was a tactical genius or not, when you have players who can't pass, run or work for each other it's going to end badly. Playing against some of the thought championship sides with players willing to fight to win could be embarrassing. Not blaming potter at all, but we have too many players not fit to wear our shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

What did I just watch😳 on 18:26 - Jul 27 with 4845 viewsandypitt56

What did I just watch😳 on 18:24 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

I’ll say it again it’s too feckin slow and that’s down to coaching!

It's down to ability. Not coaching, if the players are not able to think quick enough then how is that the coaches fault.
What did I just watch😳 on 18:26 - Jul 27 with 4837 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 18:24 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Not like you to be negative Geoff.

Unfortunately stating the obvious to anyone who’s watched us long enough
What did I just watch😳 on 18:27 - Jul 27 with 4831 viewsjacksfullaces

What did I just watch😳 on 18:19 - Jul 27 by Kennedy

how many transfer windows have we had since the new owners came in.

Every single one of them has been talked about as the one to sort the club out.

always manyana.
What did I just watch😳 on 18:28 - Jul 27 with 4815 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 18:26 - Jul 27 by andypitt56

It's down to ability. Not coaching, if the players are not able to think quick enough then how is that the coaches fault.

There are players on there today that have played in sides that play with pace so that one doesn’t wash ,sorry
What did I just watch😳 on 18:32 - Jul 27 with 4764 viewsJackfath

What did I just watch😳 on 18:26 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

Unfortunately stating the obvious to anyone who’s watched us long enough

I look forward to reading your positive posts when we win some games this season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What did I just watch😳 on 18:32 - Jul 27 with 4771 viewsjasper_T

What did I just watch😳 on 18:28 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

There are players on there today that have played in sides that play with pace so that one doesn’t wash ,sorry

Which ones?
What did I just watch😳 on 18:49 - Jul 27 with 4658 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 18:32 - Jul 27 by jasper_T

Which ones?

I’m not gonna bore you with them all but let’s just take the spine ,ff Argentina int,Carroll spurs Ayew Ghana,all played quicker football ,I know it’s what we’ve got but it’s got to be quicker for it to work ?
What did I just watch😳 on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 4622 viewsjasper_T

What did I just watch😳 on 18:49 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

I’m not gonna bore you with them all but let’s just take the spine ,ff Argentina int,Carroll spurs Ayew Ghana,all played quicker football ,I know it’s what we’ve got but it’s got to be quicker for it to work ?

Carroll has spent his whole career being criticised for just being neat and tidy, playing safe sideways stuff. QPR fans didn't take to him at all in his season with them in the Championship.
What did I just watch😳 on 18:58 - Jul 27 with 4574 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 18:53 - Jul 27 by jasper_T

Carroll has spent his whole career being criticised for just being neat and tidy, playing safe sideways stuff. QPR fans didn't take to him at all in his season with them in the Championship.

Oh I’m not a fan of his ,but he’s been know with spurs to get it passed quickly,I know I’m banging the same drum but it’s starting to frustrate me that we’re not looking to move the ball in fast triangles were just moving from side to side with no purpose and it’s easy to defend against
What did I just watch😳 on 19:49 - Jul 27 with 4368 viewsicecoldjack

What did I just watch😳 on 18:58 - Jul 27 by GeoffThom

Oh I’m not a fan of his ,but he’s been know with spurs to get it passed quickly,I know I’m banging the same drum but it’s starting to frustrate me that we’re not looking to move the ball in fast triangles were just moving from side to side with no purpose and it’s easy to defend against

You make some great points, I said a few months back that we don't now have the kind of players that can play the kind of football Wed like to return to, quite a few disagreed, but it's clear to me. Our players went bad but they lack the bottle to play the pass when the pressure is on, they lack the mental toughness to play the short passing game and they also lack good technical skills, watch how we still like to good it when there is a pass on .

To play the way we used to will take time and will take pretty much a new team, it doesn't have to cost multi millions but it needs planning, most of the players we have now are mentally weak, it's one of the reason s we got relegated .

If potter is given 3/4 Good technical footballers we may have a chance, if the plan is to use what we have minus the better players like Jordan ayew it will be yet another ham fisted cluster fook of a season.
What did I just watch😳 on 20:00 - Jul 27 with 4313 viewsGeoffThom

What did I just watch😳 on 19:49 - Jul 27 by icecoldjack

You make some great points, I said a few months back that we don't now have the kind of players that can play the kind of football Wed like to return to, quite a few disagreed, but it's clear to me. Our players went bad but they lack the bottle to play the pass when the pressure is on, they lack the mental toughness to play the short passing game and they also lack good technical skills, watch how we still like to good it when there is a pass on .

To play the way we used to will take time and will take pretty much a new team, it doesn't have to cost multi millions but it needs planning, most of the players we have now are mentally weak, it's one of the reason s we got relegated .

If potter is given 3/4 Good technical footballers we may have a chance, if the plan is to use what we have minus the better players like Jordan ayew it will be yet another ham fisted cluster fook of a season.

👏👏👏somebody who gets it 0
What did I just watch😳 on 20:07 - Jul 27 with 4254 viewsPhil_S

How did we get on?
What did I just watch😳 on 20:12 - Jul 27 with 4212 viewsOldjack

What did I just watch😳 on 20:07 - Jul 27 by Phil_S

How did we get on?

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What did I just watch😳 on 20:13 - Jul 27 with 4206 viewsPhil_S

What did I just watch😳 on 20:12 - Jul 27 by Oldjack

3-0

Glad I asked now
What did I just watch😳 on 20:13 - Jul 27 with 4206 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What did I just watch😳 on 20:07 - Jul 27 by Phil_S

How did we get on?

Lost 3:0 and they could have had 6.
What did I just watch😳 on 20:34 - Jul 27 with 4089 viewsSwanjaxs

Now this is worrying with the season not even started yet ... 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What did I just watch😳 on 20:40 - Jul 27 with 4037 viewsSmellyplumz

What did I just watch😳 on 20:34 - Jul 27 by Swanjaxs

Now this is worrying with the season not even started yet ... 😕

Getting his excuses in early

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024