Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flies 21:32 - Jul 27 with 2125 viewsJack123

I fcking hate them!! Smashed about 5 in the last few hours, how they coped in turktown with hundreds.. fck that!!

libera nos a malo

Flies on 21:35 - Jul 27 with 1347 viewsjack2jack

Top tip aim slightly behind them, they take off backwards, works everytime👍
Flies on 21:41 - Jul 27 with 1328 viewsJackfath

I use a can of "Sure for men" and a lighter to incinerate the little flying tvvats.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flies on 21:46 - Jul 27 with 1315 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 21:41 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I use a can of "Sure for men" and a lighter to incinerate the little flying tvvats.

Flies on 21:47 - Jul 27 with 1309 viewsdickythorpe

Flies on 21:35 - Jul 27 by jack2jack

Top tip aim slightly behind them, they take off backwards, works everytime👍

Is that True?
Flies on 21:53 - Jul 27 with 1294 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 21:47 - Jul 27 by dickythorpe

Is that True?

Think so, sure I read it somewhere😀
Flies on 21:54 - Jul 27 with 1295 viewsJack123

Flies on 21:41 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Lol I Like the sound of that. I will try a similar aerosol later.. once the missis has gone to bed!, I know she will call me a firebug for adopting that strategy ..
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 21:55]

libera nos a malo

Flies on 22:01 - Jul 27 with 1275 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 21:54 - Jul 27 by Jack123

Lol I Like the sound of that. I will try a similar aerosol later.. once the missis has gone to bed!, I know she will call me a firebug for adopting that strategy ..
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 21:55]

Make sure the tvvat isn't sitting on her best rug mind, wouldnt want to explain singed shag pile.👍
Flies on 22:12 - Jul 27 with 1255 viewsBrynCartwright

They really are very annoying, most so when they refuse to exit the window you are holding open for them...but in comparison they are volunteer workers compared to those little feckers ticks. I am completely paranoid about going into any long vegetation now whilst wearing shorts, as I know a tick will brush off onto me, bore into my skin and give me Lymes disease that will make me shit myself uncontrollably for years...or something.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Flies on 22:22 - Jul 27 with 1235 viewsbuilthjack

I have a tennis racket from Aldi which sizzles them. I make sure I get 10 a day. Happy after that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flies on 22:24 - Jul 27 with 1227 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 22:12 - Jul 27 by BrynCartwright

They really are very annoying, most so when they refuse to exit the window you are holding open for them...but in comparison they are volunteer workers compared to those little feckers ticks. I am completely paranoid about going into any long vegetation now whilst wearing shorts, as I know a tick will brush off onto me, bore into my skin and give me Lymes disease that will make me shit myself uncontrollably for years...or something.

Tuck your shorts into your socks,job done👍
Flies on 23:49 - Jul 27 with 1171 viewsjackportis

Jeremy Corbin voters refuse to kill flys. Why.?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Flies on 23:56 - Jul 27 with 1167 viewslifelong

Toilet air freshener is quite effective.
Flies on 01:49 - Jul 28 with 1143 viewsowainglyndwr

Flowers
It's all down to flowers the reason they have flowers on the window sills in Europe is to attract bees.
Flies will not pass the bees
Flies on 09:31 - Jul 28 with 1037 viewsjack2jack

Put some pennies in a plastic bag,fill with water, hang outside a windows or door, the sun reflecting through the water, looks like the eyes of a massive spider,and they fook off sharpish,apparently it works.
Flies on 09:41 - Jul 28 with 1024 viewsmoonie

Fleur de Lys

Some latent violence in this thread . Flies are part of the food chain
Flies on 09:46 - Jul 28 with 1018 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 09:41 - Jul 28 by moonie

Fleur de Lys

Some latent violence in this thread . Flies are part of the food chain

This is true,but I don't want then injecting their spew in my food ta very much.
Flies on 09:50 - Jul 28 with 1014 viewsmoonie

Good point but people forgave Oldjack for doing just that
Flies on 09:52 - Jul 28 with 1011 viewsMo_Wives

Flies on 09:31 - Jul 28 by jack2jack

Put some pennies in a plastic bag,fill with water, hang outside a windows or door, the sun reflecting through the water, looks like the eyes of a massive spider,and they fook off sharpish,apparently it works.

You may get rid of the flies but aren't you worried that by hanging out all those pennies you'll end up with a Jewish problem?

*Puts on tin hat and hunkers down

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Flies on 09:55 - Jul 28 with 1005 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 09:52 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

You may get rid of the flies but aren't you worried that by hanging out all those pennies you'll end up with a Jewish problem?

*Puts on tin hat and hunkers down

Funnily enough that hadn't crossed my mind tbh.
Flies on 09:55 - Jul 28 with 1003 viewsmoonie

I couldn't have got away by posting that Mo. Fair play . You re the guv now and make no mistake
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 9:56]
Flies on 09:57 - Jul 28 with 998 viewsMo_Wives

Flies on 09:55 - Jul 28 by moonie

I couldn't have got away by posting that Mo. Fair play . You re the guv now and make no mistake
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 9:56]

It's early yet, Perch. And my scouts tell me there are signs of Injuns approaching from the west.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Flies on 10:02 - Jul 28 with 989 viewsmoonie

They ll be the parasites .

I'm off to gym soo.

Between you and me ,went out over to Liverpool last night for a reunion ( on my Facebook). Place was bouncing .got rather a headache this morning as a result but a gentle work out at the gym and a nice sauna should help .
Flies on 10:04 - Jul 28 with 987 viewsMo_Wives

Flies on 10:02 - Jul 28 by moonie

They ll be the parasites .

I'm off to gym soo.

Between you and me ,went out over to Liverpool last night for a reunion ( on my Facebook). Place was bouncing .got rather a headache this morning as a result but a gentle work out at the gym and a nice sauna should help .

Remember to cover up the old fifth limb when in the sauna, Perch. Don't want to scare anyone

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Flies on 10:09 - Jul 28 with 978 viewsmoonie

We have one poolside and the other in dressing room, which is textile optional . Why someone would want to wear a swimsuit is beyond me .

Rugby club I used to go was butt naked one and can't see why people still chuckle over it.
It shows the British attitude to the human body

When abroad ,wifey and me always look for a naturist beach as it's free from the plebs who tend to more self conscious about their bodies .

Try Vera Playa village in Almeria . Look it up. Can't beat it
Flies on 10:30 - Jul 28 with 961 viewsSwanjaxs

Flies on 10:09 - Jul 28 by moonie

We have one poolside and the other in dressing room, which is textile optional . Why someone would want to wear a swimsuit is beyond me .

Rugby club I used to go was butt naked one and can't see why people still chuckle over it.
It shows the British attitude to the human body

When abroad ,wifey and me always look for a naturist beach as it's free from the plebs who tend to more self conscious about their bodies .

Try Vera Playa village in Almeria . Look it up. Can't beat it

Why anybody would want to strip off in public baffles me, especially as one gets older, WTF like! Apparently Jurgen Klopp is into all that, each to their own though 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024