Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone given up 09:29 - Jul 28 with 4626 viewsmoonie

I have.
Ok ,Perch was shallow but he left his mark on me and ,right now, I cannot face this season .

We look bereft of players,manager ,chairman ,board and possibly stadium janitor who have any idea as to what to do, apart from lose money .

May 2019 is a long way off and I hope I get there unscathed and same goes to all you punters out there .

Fook off Jenkins
Anyone given up on 22:25 - Jul 28 with 829 viewsmoonie

I ll contact you in the week.

Hope you been ok

R and M
Anyone given up on 22:28 - Jul 28 with 823 viewsDarran

Anyone given up on 22:15 - Jul 28 by Swanseajill

A chink of light would be....we've been in far worst situations than this since I've been a fan.

To name all those awful seasons and situations would take an essay.

But don't be fooled by many of the replies on this thread, because if the truth is known...we have all ventured into the dark thoughts you're having, just maybe for a few seconds.

Personally I would never have shared them with social media.
It's depressing.

Lorraine I’m being 100% serious here. What has he given up on? He never goes to a poxy game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone given up on 22:30 - Jul 28 with 816 viewsDr_Winston

Why are you still here?

Nobody gives a f*ck what you think. You're obviously not a Swans fan and the contempt in which you're held is obvious by the number of downvotes your every post obtains.

Piss off to RAWK where you belong. You and every actual Jack will b e happier as a result.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone given up on 22:31 - Jul 28 with 813 viewsDarran

Anyone given up on 22:30 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

Why are you still here?

Nobody gives a f*ck what you think. You're obviously not a Swans fan and the contempt in which you're held is obvious by the number of downvotes your every post obtains.

Piss off to RAWK where you belong. You and every actual Jack will b e happier as a result.

Outstanding post and so true.

Anyone given up on 22:43 - Jul 28 with 794 viewsDarran

Here’s the fuçking idiot sticking up for his beloved England during the World Cup.

“We’re talking supporter in the true sense”

Anyone given up on 23:00 - Jul 28 with 775 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone given up on 22:43 - Jul 28 by Darran

Here’s the fuçking idiot sticking up for his beloved England during the World Cup.

“We’re talking supporter in the true sense”

Perch - warra fanny mun ...

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024