Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least Jenkins got this right....... 10:55 - Jul 28 with 7083 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/everton/perisic-replacing-

Looks like Gylfi has flopped once more. Maybe he'll realise now he's not as good as he thinks he is. I can't find the thread with all the hysteria on it , be nice if someone could.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:01 - Jul 28 with 5062 viewsbarrone86

Are you sucking this Res off as well ????
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:48 - Jul 28 with 4904 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:01 - Jul 28 by barrone86

Are you arguing with the facts of that article or just trolling?
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:57 - Jul 28 with 4881 viewsicecoldjack

Unless you build a team around him he will pretty much flop anywhere! the main point was his value to us, most of us apart from one or two knew full well his quality would not be replaced and his transfer fee not invested wisely, £45 m or £ 130 m in premier league money ? hmm...

I fthe player wanted to leave,which i believe was the case, then care must be taken in finding his replacement and the timing of that is critical, most clubs don't release a player until they have secured his replacement first, we seem to do it the other way around ! utter madness.

Gylfi would have kept us up last year, no problem. We took huge gambles on Tammy,Sanches and Bony every one flopped and down we went. If those players had a quality player like siggy on the field with them they'd have looked and played far better.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:10 - Jul 28 with 4828 viewsswans11

go get him huw he's a bargain ex player
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:10 - Jul 28 with 4826 viewsJango

Gylfi scored some incredibly important goals for us but take away his set pieces and he’s just a decent lower table midfielder at that level in my opinion. Put him in a team like Everton where set pieces are shared around and not everything goes through him then you notice that £45m was an absurd amount for him. If he was to go to somewhere like burnley he’d probably shine again.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 12:15]
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:24 - Jul 28 with 4769 viewsChief

I said it and the time and its been proven to be true.

His goals, assists, work rate, balance he brought the team. Siggy was invaluable to the Swans, you can't put a price on it.

Any player who'd bring what he did wouldn't come to us and we wouldn't pay what would be needed to get him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:26 - Jul 28 with 4754 viewsJango

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:24 - Jul 28 by Chief

His goals, assists, work rate, balance he brought the team. Siggy was invaluable to the Swans, you can't put a price on it.

Any player who'd bring what he did wouldn't come to us and we wouldn't pay what would be needed to get him.

Yet he came to us twice
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:32 - Jul 28 with 4714 viewsicecoldjack

Summed up perfectly .
Login to get fewer ads

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:32 - Jul 28 with 4714 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, call me picky? But give me a player like Gylfi with end product and goals as opposed to for example Montero’s inconsistency and 2 goals (loan clubs included) in 81apps since 2014. And do not start me on some of our other lot!

Argus!

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:35 - Jul 28 with 4689 viewsTheResurrection

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:48 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you arguing with the facts of that article or just trolling?

Just sounds like a little prick to me constantly banging on about homosexual sex

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:44 - Jul 28 with 4652 viewsJango

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:32 - Jul 28 by Wingstandwood

Aye, call me picky? But give me a player like Gylfi with end product and goals as opposed to for example Montero’s inconsistency and 2 goals (loan clubs included) in 81apps since 2014. And do not start me on some of our other lot!

I know this has been done to death but selling siggy is not what got us relegated, signing shit with the money was. To put it into perspective Everton paid £45m for him and he’s been found out, Liverpool paid £34m for Salah. If we had invested the money on 3 players who would all have improved our first 11 we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Instead be bought crap and started the season with players we who were substitutes the season before with the new signings on the bench. Criminal.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 4570 viewsTheResurrection

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:44 - Jul 28 by Jango

I know this has been done to death but selling siggy is not what got us relegated, signing shit with the money was. To put it into perspective Everton paid £45m for him and he’s been found out, Liverpool paid £34m for Salah. If we had invested the money on 3 players who would all have improved our first 11 we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Instead be bought crap and started the season with players we who were substitutes the season before with the new signings on the bench. Criminal.

People purposefully choose to ignore that.

You'd think they may have some agenda or something.

Imagine rewinding the clock to June last year with 60m coming in for Siggy and Llorente.

What could we have done differently with that??

There's the facking answer for most mugs on this site.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:08 - Jul 28 with 4551 viewsmoonie

But he got wrong his replacements ...we suffered large losses so end result is Failure .

Not sure what homosexuality is anything to do with it.

Do they have Pride days in the Valleys
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:19 - Jul 28 with 4501 viewsChief

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 12:44 - Jul 28 by Jango

I don't think anyone has said it's what got us relegated. I'm realistic to know that selling a player who wanted to move on was inevitable.

The way the proceeds of his sale were reinvested however is shocking.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:24 - Jul 28 with 4470 viewsdobjack2

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:05 - Jul 28 by TheResurrection

People purposefully choose to ignore that.

You'd think they may have some agenda or something.

Imagine rewinding the clock to June last year with 60m coming in for Siggy and Llorente.

What could we have done differently with that??

There's the facking answer for most mugs on this site.

That is why last season was fecked. Not that we sold players that wanted to leave, but that we didn’t do our transfer business early enough or well enough. The Sigurdsson saga went on far too long, potential targets went elsewhere and we ended up with poor value for the money we spent.

Spending in January when you are bottom of the table is always going to cost an arm and a leg.

I wasn’t concerned about the players leaving, that’s what they do. However I was concerned about our recruitment arm getting the right players in to strengthen the squad.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:39 - Jul 28 with 4416 viewsBrynmill_Jack

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 11:01 - Jul 28 by barrone86

You must be new on here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:41 - Jul 28 with 4406 viewsLeonWasGod

Nah, we’re much better of without the useless tvvat. Look how much we’ve benefited from the free-flowing, fast-paced attacking football now he’s left.

Hopefully we’ll build on that and do even better and create and score even more this season. I know it’s hard to believe we could be even better. But without Siggy holding us back, is there any limit to the heights the Swans can soar too?
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:45 - Jul 28 with 4393 viewspencoedjack

Summed up perfectly Cheif, of course, if the 40 odd million was spent wisely by the failed roofing contractor things could have been different.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:56 - Jul 28 with 4347 viewsPhil_S

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:45 - Jul 28 by pencoedjack

Summed up perfectly Cheif, of course, if the 40 odd million was spent wisely by the failed roofing contractor things could have been different.

Spot on. Selling him was never the problem -the players we selected to replace him was.

And we need to stop talking about £45m too - try nearer £37m

Still a great player for us, one of the very best we have ever had.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 4245 viewsTheResurrection

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:08 - Jul 28 by moonie

But he got wrong his replacements ...we suffered large losses so end result is Failure .

Not sure what homosexuality is anything to do with it.

Do they have Pride days in the Valleys

They don't but I heard you policed one in Liverpool once and ended up cottaging in Stanley park in your uniform.

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:38 - Jul 28 with 4235 viewsTheResurrection

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:41 - Jul 28 by LeonWasGod

Nah, we’re much better of without the useless tvvat. Look how much we’ve benefited from the free-flowing, fast-paced attacking football now he’s left.

Hopefully we’ll build on that and do even better and create and score even more this season. I know it’s hard to believe we could be even better. But without Siggy holding us back, is there any limit to the heights the Swans can soar too?

Wow, what an extraordinary shit post, even by your supremely low standards

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:41 - Jul 28 with 4224 viewsLoyal

Gylfi only realoy performed at Swansea, Spurs and Everton are testament to that.
Great player on his day, Had his day here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:50 - Jul 28 with 4162 viewsswanforthemoney

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:41 - Jul 28 by Loyal

Gylfi only realoy performed at Swansea, Spurs and Everton are testament to that.
Great player on his day, Had his day here.

And for Iceland in Euro 2016 qualifying especially

I stand in the North Stand

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 14:52 - Jul 28 with 4155 viewsawayjack

At least Jenkins got this right....... on 13:56 - Jul 28 by Phil_S

Spot on. Selling him was never the problem -the players we selected to replace him was.

And we need to stop talking about £45m too - try nearer £37m

Still a great player for us, one of the very best we have ever had.

Indeed. Perfect for us and joins a long list of players who didn't perform elsewhere. Ash at Everton, Llorente at Spurs, Bony, Ayew etc.. and even in lower leagues Leon at Sheffield Utd and Trundle at Bristol C were all hopeless after they left. Everton would probably still get £35-£40m for Siggy.
At least Jenkins got this right....... on 15:17 - Jul 28 with 4050 viewsTheKirkyLife

Wasn't he played on the wing like at Spurs? I would have thought that was your major problem right there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024