Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whyte V Parker 22:48 - Jul 28 with 1102 viewsepaul

Should be a barnstormer, got a lot to live up to after Chisora's fight, it was a war

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whyte V Parker on 23:03 - Jul 28 with 1080 viewsdickythorpe

Polishing turds in this weight category now.
Whyte V Parker on 00:15 - Jul 29 with 1033 viewsbiggar

Cracking night’s boxing :)
Whyte V Parker on 18:25 - Jul 30 with 861 viewsperplex

Mediocre heavyweights hitting each other with little technical ability hence excitement provided for the armchair fan, the standard of heavyweight boxing during this era is awful however due to the media, and clever promotors like Hearn having the gullible UK fan base believing everything they say and even getting them to pay for ppv,do any of you guys honestly believe Joshua, Klitscho and co would have lasted more than a few rounds against the likes of Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, and even a prime Tyson.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 18:26]
Whyte V Parker on 00:37 - Jul 31 with 792 viewssainthelens

Whyte V Parker on 18:25 - Jul 30 by perplex

Mediocre heavyweights hitting each other with little technical ability hence excitement provided for the armchair fan, the standard of heavyweight boxing during this era is awful however due to the media, and clever promotors like Hearn having the gullible UK fan base believing everything they say and even getting them to pay for ppv,do any of you guys honestly believe Joshua, Klitscho and co would have lasted more than a few rounds against the likes of Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, and even a prime Tyson.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 18:26]

Tyson would have them all lined up and dispatched accordingly.
Whyte V Parker on 09:22 - Jul 31 with 747 viewsbluey_the_blue

Whyte V Parker on 00:37 - Jul 31 by sainthelens

Tyson would have them all lined up and dispatched accordingly.

Buster Douglas.

Once D'amato died, Tyson's career died, too many parasites around him.

I never rated Parker but the AJ fight and Whyte fight showed me there's something there. He's got a decent chin and really hurt Whyte the last round - he needs to get a better coaching team around him. Don't think he'll ever be elite but certainly more than capable of being the gatekeeper type fighter you need to best to get title shots.
Whyte V Parker on 12:00 - Jul 31 with 728 viewsperplex

Whyte V Parker on 09:22 - Jul 31 by bluey_the_blue

Buster Douglas.

I never rated Parker but the AJ fight and Whyte fight showed me there's something there. He's got a decent chin and really hurt Whyte the last round - he needs to get a better coaching team around him. Don't think he'll ever be elite but certainly more than capable of being the gatekeeper type fighter you need to best to get title shots.

As I clearly stated a prime Tyson, as for Whyte having a title shot why not, there is not a top class heavyweight amongst them, Joshua or Wilder are the best of a very poor bunch.
Whyte V Parker on 12:10 - Jul 31 with 723 viewstheloneranger

Whyte V Parker on 09:22 - Jul 31 by bluey_the_blue

Buster Douglas.

I agree about Parker, but he's too "nice" in the ring.

He needs a type of trainer, somebody like a D'Amato, Enzo Calzaghe who can teach him the "dirty" side of boxing, especially about fighting on the inside.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:12]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024