Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKay and Celina 09:52 - Jul 30 with 24942 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (again) said two signings should be complete today.

He also said Mckay and Celina are very likely, didn't really make clear if they were the signings to be made today or two additional. Also expecing Nmecha decision later.
McKay and Celina on 09:53 - Jul 30 with 9247 viewsSwansea93

Be happy with this, at least we're getting some through the door.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

McKay and Celina on 09:54 - Jul 30 with 9256 viewsTom1912

Be good to get McKay and Celina sorted.

Potter’s plan of a team with 10 wingers is a bold one, let’s hope it pays off.
McKay and Celina on 09:56 - Jul 30 with 9228 viewsmagicdaps10

Celina is primarily a no 10, ge can play out wide as Siggy could but I would not class him as a winger.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

McKay and Celina on 09:59 - Jul 30 with 9216 viewsomarjack

if we sign Celina today I'll take all my whining of last night back

Would be a terrific addition to the squad, Exactly the type of player we're crying out for. Number 10 who can play on the wings.

Don't know anything about McKay..but if he's here to replace Routledge or Dyer then I'm ok with that..he cannot be worse.

Now we need a CB (or Fernandez staying would be even better), CMF and a CF and optimism will be restored..cautiously.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 10:03]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McKay and Celina on 10:07 - Jul 30 with 9113 viewsmoonie

Don't Connor,as it's fully justified and deserved .
These two will certainly help ,hopefully .
McKay and Celina on 10:25 - Jul 30 with 8969 views34dfgdf54

McKay and Celina on 09:59 - Jul 30 by omarjack

if we sign Celina today I'll take all my whining of last night back

Would be a terrific addition to the squad, Exactly the type of player we're crying out for. Number 10 who can play on the wings.

Don't know anything about McKay..but if he's here to replace Routledge or Dyer then I'm ok with that..he cannot be worse.

Now we need a CB (or Fernandez staying would be even better), CMF and a CF and optimism will be restored..cautiously.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 10:03]

I'm hoping we get this McKenna from Aberdeen personally, with Mawson off I'm hoping we can stump up the £5m for a player whose skippered his national side at a young age, definitely a risk worth taking.

Would also be nice to get the Man City lad, but I can see him picking Blackburn simply down to location.
McKay and Celina on 10:33 - Jul 30 with 8889 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 10:25 - Jul 30 by 34dfgdf54

I'm hoping we get this McKenna from Aberdeen personally, with Mawson off I'm hoping we can stump up the £5m for a player whose skippered his national side at a young age, definitely a risk worth taking.

Would also be nice to get the Man City lad, but I can see him picking Blackburn simply down to location.

My concern now would be who would we sign as a DMF/CMF if we really missed out on Chirivella. Not that I was crazy about him or anything, it's just we aren't linked with anyone in that position atm.

McKay and Celina on 10:38 - Jul 30 with 8828 viewsSwansea93

McKay and Celina on 10:33 - Jul 30 by omarjack

My concern now would be who would we sign as a DMF/CMF if we really missed out on Chirivella. Not that I was crazy about him or anything, it's just we aren't linked with anyone in that position atm.

Hasn't Amat been playing there?

Login to get fewer ads

McKay and Celina on 10:39 - Jul 30 with 8824 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 10:38 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

Hasn't Amat been playing there?

If Amat ends up playing DMF then we'll need 2 new CBs.

More concerns.

McKay and Celina on 10:45 - Jul 30 with 8784 viewsomarjack

Reports are saying Celina's fee will be 3 m plus 1 in add-ones (promotion maybe?)..real peanuts.

Celina + McKay for 3.5 m..not bad really.

But that means Narsingh will have to be moved (let's face it, Nobody would want to take Routledge or Dyer)..Narsingh already has Fenerbahce as suitors..he can be mates with Andre over there.

McKay and Celina on 10:50 - Jul 30 with 8713 viewsSwansea93

McKay and Celina on 10:39 - Jul 30 by omarjack

If Amat ends up playing DMF then we'll need 2 new CBs.

More concerns.

If we keep VDH, Fernandez & buy McKenna and then use Rodon as a back up, and if he's playing a back 3 Naughton has played there also?

McKay and Celina on 10:51 - Jul 30 with 8713 viewsTheKirkyLife

If both are in then I'd say that's good signs. Both wingers with a decent goalscoring record last year in the Championship.

We still need desperate back up for Fer in the midfield. I'd also be terrified if we seriously play Grimes at LB over Olsson/Jordi/ANY U23 LB at Brentford.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:59 - Jul 30 with 8643 viewsJango

McKay and Celina on 10:33 - Jul 30 by omarjack

McKay and Celina on 11:10 - Jul 30 with 8509 viewsSwanjaxs

McKay and Celina on 10:25 - Jul 30 by 34dfgdf54

It will come down to whoever pays him the most wonga, location is irrelevant

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McKay and Celina on 11:19 - Jul 30 with 8402 viewsomarjack

I just don't understand one thing.

Maybe McKay doesn't suit Karanka's way of playing. That doesn't indicate that the player is poor or anything. And that's why they want to offload him.

But..

Why letting him go for 500 k only? If he was any good shouldn't they hold on for 2-3 m at least?

That's really worrying. Nottingham are doing big business this year..and it makes sense that they'd want to raise funds to finance some of the moves..so why letting him go for almost nothing? Are they that desperate to get rid of him?

They bought him only last year for 800 k..and now they're even willing to take a small loss.

That only indicates he's a poor player imo.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 11:23]

McKay and Celina on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 8350 views34dfgdf54

McKay and Celina on 11:19 - Jul 30 by omarjack

I just don't understand one thing.

Maybe McKay doesn't suit Karanka's way of playing. That doesn't indicate that the player is poor or anything. And that's why they want to offload him.

But..

Why letting him go for 500 k only? If he was any good shouldn't they hold on for 2-3 m at least?

That's really worrying. Nottingham are doing big business this year..and it makes sense that they'd want to raise funds to finance some of the moves..so why letting him go for almost nothing? Are they that desperate to get rid of him?

They bought him only last year for 800 k..and now they're even willing to take a small loss.

That only indicates he's a poor player imo.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 11:23]

FFP? Need him off wage bill

That’s a complete guess, but they have spent a bit haven’t they?
McKay and Celina on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 8325 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 11:25 - Jul 30 by 34dfgdf54

FFP? Need him off wage bill

That’s a complete guess, but they have spent a bit haven’t they?

They spent over 24 m already plus numerous loan deals..including 13.5 m on a nobody youngster from Benfica.

So this 500 k isn't going to solve any issues..and McKay's wages are likely to be very small.

So what gives? That's a legitimate concern.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 11:27]

McKay and Celina on 11:32 - Jul 30 with 8259 views34dfgdf54

McKay and Celina on 11:26 - Jul 30 by omarjack

They spent over 24 m already plus numerous loan deals..including 13.5 m on a nobody youngster from Benfica.

So this 500 k isn't going to solve any issues..and McKay's wages are likely to be very small.

So what gives? That's a legitimate concern.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 11:27]

Not sure, some forest fan on twitter reckons we have potentially got a brilliant player, just needs to toughen up a bit.

Sounds to me him and Karanka has a big bust up and just wants him out.
McKay and Celina on 11:32 - Jul 30 with 8252 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I will believe it when we see them wearing the shirt.
McKay and Celina on 11:39 - Jul 30 with 8175 viewsDevz00

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45902&page=51

General consensus is that he is a bit of a pansy but neat and tidy player who started well and fell out of favour. Some fans think he could do the business for us, needs an arm around him. Others think he’s not as good as what they’ve brought in.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

McKay and Celina on 11:58 - Jul 30 with 7988 viewsdonkonky

McKay and Celina on 11:39 - Jul 30 by Devz00

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45902&page=51

General consensus is that he is a bit of a pansy but neat and tidy player who started well and fell out of favour. Some fans think he could do the business for us, needs an arm around him. Others think he’s not as good as what they’ve brought in.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/whats-happened-former
Interesting write up. Maybe we are just what he needs at this point in his career.
McKay and Celina on 12:23 - Jul 30 with 7774 viewsandypitt56

Wales online have confirmed both are in swansea for medicals and deals could be completed by the end of the day.
McKay and Celina on 12:35 - Jul 30 with 7619 viewsTheKirkyLife

McKay and Celina on 12:23 - Jul 30 by andypitt56

Wales online have confirmed both are in swansea for medicals and deals could be completed by the end of the day.

Excellent news that.
McKay and Celina on 12:37 - Jul 30 with 7591 viewsMagic_Michu

McKay looks like he has a real eye for a pass to open teams up. I'm quite excited about our attacking potential with McKay, Celina, Asoro and Montero... McBurnie should thrive off that.

I just feel we need a more solid base in the centre than Fulton & Carrol, we need Fer and Clucas back pronto.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 12:38]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

McKay and Celina on 12:39 - Jul 30 with 7527 viewsandypitt56

McKay and Celina on 12:35 - Jul 30 by TheKirkyLife

Excellent news that.

Definitely I dont know too much about them but from what i have seen they offer something different to what we already have. Be interesting to see who we move on because I would have thought we those two signed we would need to move on some other wingers. Im guessing it will be narsingh and routeledge who move on and that would leave us with Montero, Asoro, Mckay and dyer on the wings. Celina in the num 10 role with Dhanda for back up. hopefully we sign a LB, CB and Cm/DM whether we sign another striker im not sure but we have been linked with a lad from City on loan (nmecha).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024