Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season 13:44 - Jul 30 with 1690 viewsGlyn1

Probably best to avoid the swear words though.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/30/championship-season-2018-19-clu

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 12:52 - Jul 31 with 1427 viewsGlyn1

Bump.

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 12:59 - Jul 31 with 1409 viewsSwanjaxs

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 12:52 - Jul 31 by Glyn1

Bump.

Cant be arsed to fill in the questionnaire, where did they say we'll end up?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 1387 viewsandypitt56

Nice one I have sent mine off, I said as long as we get the playing style back I think a top 10 finish would be a good start. I think we will be mid-table.
Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 20:01 - Jul 31 with 1294 viewsGlyn1

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 12:59 - Jul 31 by Swanjaxs

Cant be arsed to fill in the questionnaire, where did they say we'll end up?

They're busy doing the Premier predictions.

Tell The Guardian how the Swans will do this season on 13:56 - Aug 2 with 1116 viewsGlyn1

And we were represented by a Swans fan named Lance Drydale. I don't know you Lance but congrats for the dig at Jenkins. Otherwise you may be slightly too pessimistic.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/02/championship-2018-19-fans-clubs

Personally, I'm actually beginning to look forward to this season and seeing more games that we win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024