Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky 21:07 - Jul 30 with 4163 viewsSteensig

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:10 - Jul 30 with 4122 viewsHugeEnkins

Cheers. We know.
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:12 - Jul 30 with 4102 viewsSteensig

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:10 - Jul 30 by HugeEnkins

Cheers. We know.

Grumpy this time of the evening huh? Or just another wonker
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:26 - Jul 30 with 3989 viewsraynor94

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:12 - Jul 30 by Steensig

Grumpy this time of the evening huh? Or just another wonker

Perhaps, it's because there's a 20 page running on Mawson

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:33 - Jul 30 with 3935 viewsHugeEnkins

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:26 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Bingo
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:39 - Jul 30 with 3872 viewsCaptain_Sham

Maybe he cant see it. I have 54 people( that's fifty four) on ignore so there's rafts and rafts of shyt I'm spared reading. Downside is I run the risk of dupe threads as I cant see if a topic has been started and lets face it folk like Omar start three threads on every subject, each day, that I simply don't see.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:40]

Its just a ride.

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:45 - Jul 30 with 3805 viewsFlashberryjack

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:39 - Jul 30 by Captain_Sham

Maybe he cant see it. I have 54 people( that's fifty four) on ignore so there's rafts and rafts of shyt I'm spared reading. Downside is I run the risk of dupe threads as I cant see if a topic has been started and lets face it folk like Omar start three threads on every subject, each day, that I simply don't see.

54 on ignore, bloody hell that must be some sort of a record, even on here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:49 - Jul 30 with 3778 viewsJango

You probably can’t see this cos I’m definitely in the top 54 assholes on here but if you can, cheer up fella.
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:59 - Jul 30 with 3671 viewsDippy

If we can recoup 15 million.. it'll be a bargain.

He struggled badly during Clements reign.. from what I remember.. losing men on set pieces, suicide balls.. and the odd positional blip.

But he has time on his side, 20 million could be used to bounce back, but I doubt we'll use it.

Seems like we're after youth, and long term hope.

I'll take it though, as long as we see some decent football being played..

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 00:02 - Jul 31 with 3421 viewsLeonWasGod

In fairness only about 1 page of that is about Mawson. The rest is E20 comparing his girth to other posters
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 00:31 - Jul 31 with 3351 viewsairedale

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 21:45 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

54 on ignore, bloody hell that must be some sort of a record, even on here.

He can’t see you Flash.....
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 00:48 - Jul 31 with 3332 viewsSmellyplumz

Hopefully they can pay keefe and penny now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 01:07 - Jul 31 with 3310 viewsKrisP

Oh. Hadn't thought of that. Does that manage to turn it back into a football forum?
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 02:11 - Jul 31 with 3265 viewsAnotherJohn

The Sky story says the fee is £15m plus add ons, and doesn't really tell us if the whole amount will be payable in one instalment. Given that Barnsley are going to get their cut, the amount available for new players is probably going to be less than we'd like to think. This isn't a high price for a young English centre back, but that's what happens to your bargaining power when you get relegated.
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 08:26 - Jul 31 with 3042 viewsBirchgrovejack

Well hopefully we'll use the funds available to buy an experienced CM. So long as we don't sell fede I can't see us needing another CB
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 08:53 - Jul 31 with 2979 viewsWarwickHunt

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 00:31 - Jul 31 by airedale

He can’t see you Flash.....

What did he say?
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 09:00 - Jul 31 with 2935 viewsmoonie

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 08:53 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

What did he say?

Mediocre really .

Still, a profit is a profit ,now let's get striker
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 09:28 - Jul 31 with 2877 viewsKrisP

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 02:11 - Jul 31 by AnotherJohn

The Sky story says the fee is £15m plus add ons, and doesn't really tell us if the whole amount will be payable in one instalment. Given that Barnsley are going to get their cut, the amount available for new players is probably going to be less than we'd like to think. This isn't a high price for a young English centre back, but that's what happens to your bargaining power when you get relegated.

In fairness I doubt any bigger transfers are paid in a single installment these days.
20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 10:10 - Jul 31 with 2788 viewsbuilthjack

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 02:11 - Jul 31 by AnotherJohn

Let's hope we inserted a 20% minimum sell on clause

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 10:52 - Jul 31 with 2732 viewsCaptain_Sham

20 Million agreed - Mawson according to sky on 01:07 - Jul 31 by KrisP

Oh. Hadn't thought of that. Does that manage to turn it back into a football forum?

Its certainly more bearable.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024