Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The results are in... 10:46 - Jul 31 with 5733 viewsJackfath

Election Ballot Results
The closing date for the return of ballot papers in the Election to the Trust Board was on Friday 27th July 2018. The result of the ballot is as follows.
710 Ballot Papers were returned, 4 were spoiled and the total votes cast were:
Phil Sumbler 532 votes
Andrew Mcglashan 521 votes
Tim Bull 508 votes
Rupert Thomas 463 votes
Viv Brooks 441 votes

Andrew Cude 431 votes
Barbara Cook 405 votes*
Dave Dalton 405 votes*
Roger Goodwin 377 votes
* position decided by a drawing of lots
As a result the first five named candidates are elected to serve on the Trust Board from 1 August 2018 for a period of two years. The next two named candidates will serve on the Trust Board from 1 August 2018 for one year.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The results are in... on 10:49 - Jul 31 with 3742 viewsWingstandwood

Am I right to presume that this could be a rather more 'militant' line-up compared to what we've seen previously?

Argus!

The results are in... on 10:50 - Jul 31 with 3739 viewsJackfath

The results are in... on 10:49 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

Am I right to presume that this could be a rather more 'militant' line-up compared to what we've seen previously?

Let's hope so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The results are in... on 10:56 - Jul 31 with 3700 viewsWingstandwood

The results are in... on 10:50 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Let's hope so.

Aye, I'd like to think they're the types to have finally realised the contempt of which SCST has been treated and that kindness and compromise is treated as a weakness by Jenkins, Yanks and Co. The very type of trust members more than willing to call the bailiffs.

Argus!

The results are in... on 11:00 - Jul 31 with 3682 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

#DrainTheSwamp

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The results are in... on 11:13 - Jul 31 with 3616 viewscostalotta

Congratulations to those elected!

Now go and serve the best interests of the club and obviously the fans.
The results are in... on 11:31 - Jul 31 with 3536 viewsPapaLazarou

Congratulations to all the new faces (and the returning ones too) - hope they can all work well together over the next 2 years to rebuild the reputation of the Trust.
The results are in... on 11:46 - Jul 31 with 3467 viewsWarwickHunt

Go for the jugular. ASAP.
The results are in... on 11:56 - Jul 31 with 3423 viewsajmcglashan

Just a quick one from me to say thanks for all those that voted - fully committed to this role and look forward to working with the newly elected board. Big period for the Trust coming up.
Login to get fewer ads

The results are in... on 12:07 - Jul 31 with 3368 viewsShaky

Looks like it from where I'm sitting.

Congratulations people. Time to get down to business.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The results are in... on 12:17 - Jul 31 with 3322 viewspencoedjack

Congrats

Nice to see my top 2 votes came out on top in the voting.

Now go get them.
The results are in... on 12:19 - Jul 31 with 3314 viewsplasjack

Good luck to the seven, lets try and put some decent money into the Trust.
The results are in... on 12:44 - Jul 31 with 3238 viewsSwanzay

Does this mean that Viv Williams and his dog are no longer part of the Trust?

Good luck to all those newly elected, the time for action is long over due.
The results are in... on 13:12 - Jul 31 with 3161 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/another-reshuffle-swa

The results are in... on 13:46 - Jul 31 with 3089 viewsPhil_S

Much the same as Andrew, big thanks to everyone who cast their votes for me and the others who will be on the board too.

We will do what we can to justify the faith you have shown by casting those votes.

I would also ask that everyone should now consider joining the Trust. Because of the mediation process I can see some level of consultation coming at some point in the future and because of that every vote is essential and I think every Swans fan should have their say but to do that you have to be a member of the organisation.

It is just a tenner to have that say. Worth every penny.
The results are in... on 13:48 - Jul 31 with 3076 viewsShaky

The results are in... on 13:46 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

Much the same as Andrew, big thanks to everyone who cast their votes for me and the others who will be on the board too.

We will do what we can to justify the faith you have shown by casting those votes.

I would also ask that everyone should now consider joining the Trust. Because of the mediation process I can see some level of consultation coming at some point in the future and because of that every vote is essential and I think every Swans fan should have their say but to do that you have to be a member of the organisation.

i think you should get behind Rupert's campaign platform of opening up free membership to fans, certainly all season ticket holders.

It is the right thing to do.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The results are in... on 13:56 - Jul 31 with 3055 viewslonglostjack

Hopefully this will be a more forceful Board. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The results are in... on 13:59 - Jul 31 with 3029 viewsE20Jack

I just hope to God that amongst the back slapping and meaningless platitudes, it isn’t cocked up again like last time.

The second I see some competence I will join. Otherwise having a vote and leaving it in the hands of people not up to the task absolutely isn’t worth £10, or anywhere near it.

The Trust has a lot to prove and a lot of work to be done to win back the fans trust, let’s hope it finally begins here then.

Best of luck to every one of them, do not be afraid to upset anyone, including other Trust board members.

(Oh and Shakes, glad to see you jumping on my recommendation of an open membership, your support is appreciated, even if you feel forced to attribute it to someone else).
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 14:06]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The results are in... on 14:36 - Jul 31 with 2954 viewsWingstandwood

The results are in... on 13:46 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

When is this mediation period finishing? It does rather seems to have be (not criticising anyone bearing in mind what/who SCST is dealing with) have been going on for a while now.

Argus!

The results are in... on 14:40 - Jul 31 with 2937 viewsSgorioFruit

The results are in... on 13:59 - Jul 31 by E20Jack

I just hope to God that amongst the back slapping and meaningless platitudes, it isn’t cocked up again like last time.

The second I see some competence I will join. Otherwise having a vote and leaving it in the hands of people not up to the task absolutely isn’t worth £10, or anywhere near it.

The Trust has a lot to prove and a lot of work to be done to win back the fans trust, let’s hope it finally begins here then.

Best of luck to every one of them, do not be afraid to upset anyone, including other Trust board members.

(Oh and Shakes, glad to see you jumping on my recommendation of an open membership, your support is appreciated, even if you feel forced to attribute it to someone else).
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 14:06]

Spot on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The results are in... on 15:03 - Jul 31 with 2887 viewsPhil_S

The results are in... on 14:36 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

When is this mediation period finishing? It does rather seems to have be (not criticising anyone bearing in mind what/who SCST is dealing with) have been going on for a while now.

I can't answer that question for you at this point. Like all members I guess I am in the dark and only know what has been communicated by the outgoing board

There will be a sub group looking at this so will have a better idea when I hear the next update on this at the first meeting of the new board which I think will be Monday next week
The results are in... on 15:20 - Jul 31 with 2850 viewsDarran

Heartiest congratulations to Andrew and Philip.

Mr Sumbler for Chairman.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The results are in... on 15:54 - Jul 31 with 2793 viewsUplandsJack

As others have stated, I now hope you live up to the statements/promises made to get you there.
Finally, I’d like to put the first challenge to the new reps to prove they mean business, by way of a request for a vote of no confidence to be brought against Stu McDonald. Nothing personal as I don’t know him, as I previously stated last time I put this forward. But the guy has been nothing short of useless in his time in position.
So there we go. Let’s see if you guys are ready to rumble or just continue as before....
The results are in... on 15:56 - Jul 31 with 2786 viewsUplandsJack

The results are in... on 13:48 - Jul 31 by Shaky

i think you should get behind Rupert's campaign platform of opening up free membership to fans, certainly all season ticket holders.

It is the right thing to do.

Good call... Time for change is needed and that time is now....
The results are in... on 15:57 - Jul 31 with 2781 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The results are in... on 16:30 - Jul 31 with 2712 viewsPhil_S

The results are in... on 15:54 - Jul 31 by UplandsJack

As others have stated, I now hope you live up to the statements/promises made to get you there.
Finally, I’d like to put the first challenge to the new reps to prove they mean business, by way of a request for a vote of no confidence to be brought against Stu McDonald. Nothing personal as I don’t know him, as I previously stated last time I put this forward. But the guy has been nothing short of useless in his time in position.
So there we go. Let’s see if you guys are ready to rumble or just continue as before....

I don't think that is a fair statement to make of anyone who hasn't sat on the board before or even from a personal perspective for someone who hasn't been there for 8 months

I know from my time that Stu was more than prepared to stand up for the fans rights in the boardroom. One of the bigger issues is that the lack of communication of that making it visible (assuming it is still true) and that is something that the new board as a collective have to commit to as well as making Stu more vocal in his role.

Now it may well be that actually he is doing nothing and that creates a different slant on it completely.

Not sure therefore that your last line is correct without full facts in front of us all (ECB will have a much better idea right now of the job that Stu has done most recently which is the key part)

The first challenge should therefore be to understand fully the role of the SD and whether that is being met by the current incumbent. If it is then it becomes the challenge to allow that to be seen and heard by the wider membership (and the fact that I have no idea whether it is the case since November or not says that it isn't seen and heard at the moment)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024