Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 12:23 - Jul 31 with 149768 viewsMagic_Michu

Brentford’s local newspaper saying we’re in talks with the club over Ryan Woods. He’d be a superb signing for centre mid in my opinion.

Can you imagine him and Clucas in the centre of midfield tho!? Ginger central! 😂

Nicknamed ‘the Ginger Pirlo’ ... ‘Possessing an extensive passing range, gifting him his Pirlo nickname, Woods is constantly looking to dictate the game’s tempo.’

‘But the 24-year-old is more than just a cultured footballer. He has a steeliness that sees him dominate the middle of the park and endears him to fans.

Vocal throughout a game, Woods carries leadership qualities out on the pitch and possesses a clear vision of what he expects from his team-mates, making him the archetypal ‘captain without the armband’.

With the ability to both drive forward with the ball and battle for possession, it’s this dynamism that makes him the lynchpin of Smith’s side.

Woods’ all-round game also lends itself to versatility, too, having played in both full-back positions, as well as out wide on occasion.’
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:27]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 17:09 - Aug 9 with 2843 viewsploppy

This sounds to me like HJ was hoping to get him on loan all along. He still might.
Ryan Woods on 17:10 - Aug 9 with 2803 viewsEasternJack

Has Clucas, Ayew (and even FF) actually gone? Cant' see anything that's confirmed these as done deals.

Maybe that has something to do with it?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Ryan Woods on 17:14 - Aug 9 with 2685 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Woods on 17:10 - Aug 9 by EasternJack

Has Clucas, Ayew (and even FF) actually gone? Cant' see anything that's confirmed these as done deals.

Maybe that has something to do with it?

Nothing on any of the respective clubs twâtter accounts to say they've signed. Still time for announcements though.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are a few more twists yet.
Ryan Woods on 17:17 - Aug 9 with 2623 viewsHugeEnkins

Ryan Woods on 17:02 - Aug 9 by thornabyswan

They sorted the paperwork quick enough with the outgoings.
Lying tw@ts taking supporters for mugs.

I'm one of those mugs. I believed that we would strengthen to try and return to past style, but we have absolutely been raped by those yank cnts. Jenkins deserves to be publicly beaten for this. There's nothing left to strip from us now. Absolutely gutted.
Ryan Woods on 17:17 - Aug 9 with 2604 viewsandrew

All at the clubs, FF poets been signed just doing medical as I’d imagine the other 2 are.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Ryan Woods on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 2591 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Woods on 17:06 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

So Woods wasn't going to entertain going anywhere else then, yeah, no matter who came in for him?

Who are you blaming for this? Clearly it's the Americans in your eyes as they call the shots on final cash decisions?

It's saying we ran out of time, but you're saying we wouldn't spend the extra, that right?

Did Brentford want all the money up front?

Chris. It’s pointless discussing. It is what it is now. Done. Over. Window closed.

You don’t want to see any negatives and only focus on the positives. I am seeing the positives in clearing out the ones we didn’t want, but also the negatives in not getting the ones we did want. We only did half a job. We are able to attempt to mitigate that with the loan window (which was always going to be used for some), but we have not ended up where we were supposed to be.

Simple as that.
Ryan Woods on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 2579 viewsswitchingcode

Think this could very well still be on via a loan then a permanent in jan
Ryan Woods on 17:19 - Aug 9 with 2533 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Woods on 17:17 - Aug 9 by andrew

All at the clubs, FF poets been signed just doing medical as I’d imagine the other 2 are.

Possible issue with Clucas.
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Woods on 17:23 - Aug 9 with 2409 viewsawayjack

Ryan Woods on 17:17 - Aug 9 by HugeEnkins

I'm one of those mugs. I believed that we would strengthen to try and return to past style, but we have absolutely been raped by those yank cnts. Jenkins deserves to be publicly beaten for this. There's nothing left to strip from us now. Absolutely gutted.

Seems like Huw/Yanks have a private agenda that Trust again not party to. The line was we'd reinvest a decent proportion of sales into new players. This hasn't happened. We've pathetically caved on every player sold but targeted from players coming in. I thought the window would be bad but 16-17 out and 3-4 in is just shambolic. We have 1 CD, no DM and 1 Striker.
Ryan Woods on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 2372 viewsdobjack2

Ryan Woods on 17:19 - Aug 9 by londonlisa2001

Yes he’s cr@p
Ryan Woods on 17:29 - Aug 9 with 2283 viewsthornabyswan

Stoke trying it on Clucas is not fit to play and Palace fleeced us with Ayew Newcastle with Fernandez.
The loan option is there till the end of the month and it encourages devious moves.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ryan Woods on 17:32 - Aug 9 with 2185 viewsSomethingRandom

I think we needed to sell Clueless to pay for Ryan. Clueless hadn't happened in time so the purchase didn't happen. Clueless was never worth £15 million or whatever we paid for him. What we're possibly selling for is much closer to the mark
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:34]

Jog on, Kitty...

Ryan Woods on 17:35 - Aug 9 with 2126 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 17:18 - Aug 9 by londonlisa2001

Chris. It’s pointless discussing. It is what it is now. Done. Over. Window closed.

You don’t want to see any negatives and only focus on the positives. I am seeing the positives in clearing out the ones we didn’t want, but also the negatives in not getting the ones we did want. We only did half a job. We are able to attempt to mitigate that with the loan window (which was always going to be used for some), but we have not ended up where we were supposed to be.

Simple as that.

What happened with Clucas in Burnley as it wasn't his wage demands.

How did the Club know that wouldn't happen again in Stoke?

They've only just announced him, we couldn't take the risk.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ryan Woods on 17:37 - Aug 9 with 2081 viewsSomethingRandom

Loan deal perhaps with permanent deal in December?

Jog on, Kitty...

Ryan Woods on 17:39 - Aug 9 with 2015 viewspencoedjack

Ryan Woods on 17:37 - Aug 9 by SomethingRandom

Loan deal perhaps with permanent deal in December?

If I was Woods I’d tell us to fuk off.
Ryan Woods on 17:39 - Aug 9 with 2010 viewsTheResurrection

So instead of your ridiculous rants why don't you tell everyone what happened in Burnley?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ryan Woods on 17:40 - Aug 9 with 1989 viewsDaggyjack

Ryan Woods on 17:35 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

What happened with Clucas in Burnley as it wasn't his wage demands.

How did the Club know that wouldn't happen again in Stoke?

They've only just announced him, we couldn't take the risk.

Utter b#ll#cks
Ryan Woods on 17:41 - Aug 9 with 1929 viewswaynekerr55

Ryan Woods on 17:39 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

So instead of your ridiculous rants why don't you tell everyone what happened in Burnley?

What's ridiculous or ranty about Lisa's posts?

Aren't message boards where punters are meant to go to let off steam as opposed to the stands?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ryan Woods on 17:42 - Aug 9 with 1915 viewsRuDeMan1970

Completely. Utterly. Nonsensical. Transfer. Shambles.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Ryan Woods on 17:42 - Aug 9 with 1878 viewsIAN05

Ryan Woods on 17:32 - Aug 9 by SomethingRandom

I think we needed to sell Clueless to pay for Ryan. Clueless hadn't happened in time so the purchase didn't happen. Clueless was never worth £15 million or whatever we paid for him. What we're possibly selling for is much closer to the mark
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:34]

Americans wouldn't sanction the Woods deal.
Ryan Woods on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 1800 viewsthornabyswan

Ryan Woods on 17:39 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Oh come on FFS we have 1 fit striker
1 fit CB
And are lacking in midfield yet still.you defend the cnts.
You need to be honest with your self and stop sucking up to Jenkins and the Yanks.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ryan Woods on 17:45 - Aug 9 with 1786 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 17:40 - Aug 9 by Daggyjack

Utter b#ll#cks

Ask Lisa to tell you all what happened in Burnley with Clucas and why he didn't join them.

Ryan Woods on 17:46 - Aug 9 with 1766 viewsBillyChong

It’s a sad state of affairs when we can’t stretch to sign a kid from Brentford for relative peanuts these days. Even more so after supposedly selling the club to take us to the next level!
Ryan Woods on 17:47 - Aug 9 with 1713 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 17:44 - Aug 9 by thornabyswan

Oh come on FFS we have 1 fit striker
1 fit CB
And are lacking in midfield yet still.you defend the cnts.
You need to be honest with your self and stop sucking up to Jenkins and the Yanks.

So now this bollocks is over we enter the loan market.

If we're still in this mess at the end of the month then fair enough but let's see.

I'm not sucking up to anyone pal, I'm trying to see it from all angles. Something most of you kunts won't.

We couldn't take the risk on Clucas after what happened in Burnley. Lisa will tell you soon I'm sure.

Ryan Woods on 17:53 - Aug 9 with 1634 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 17:47 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

So now this bollocks is over we enter the loan market.

If we're still in this mess at the end of the month then fair enough but let's see.

I'm not sucking up to anyone pal, I'm trying to see it from all angles. Something most of you kunts won't.

We couldn't take the risk on Clucas after what happened in Burnley. Lisa will tell you soon I'm sure.

Lisa??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024