Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 12:23 - Jul 31 with 150440 viewsMagic_Michu

Brentford’s local newspaper saying we’re in talks with the club over Ryan Woods. He’d be a superb signing for centre mid in my opinion.

Can you imagine him and Clucas in the centre of midfield tho!? Ginger central! 😂

Nicknamed ‘the Ginger Pirlo’ ... ‘Possessing an extensive passing range, gifting him his Pirlo nickname, Woods is constantly looking to dictate the game’s tempo.’

‘But the 24-year-old is more than just a cultured footballer. He has a steeliness that sees him dominate the middle of the park and endears him to fans.

Vocal throughout a game, Woods carries leadership qualities out on the pitch and possesses a clear vision of what he expects from his team-mates, making him the archetypal ‘captain without the armband’.

With the ability to both drive forward with the ball and battle for possession, it’s this dynamism that makes him the lynchpin of Smith’s side.

Woods’ all-round game also lends itself to versatility, too, having played in both full-back positions, as well as out wide on occasion.’
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:27]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 21:30 - Aug 10 with 3640 viewsFireboy2

Ryan Woods on 17:07 - Aug 10 by Glyn1

"Words fail me."

Unfortunately they don't.

Quisling was a Norwegian fascist traitor who sent thousands of Norwegians to their deaths.

The Res is a fellow Swans fan who you disagree with.

Get a grip. Stop trivializing the war dead. And start looking for the sense of proportion that you've so obviously lost.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 17:08]

I know who quisling was and what his actions led to glyn

And in the dictionary the definition of the term quisling means traitor who collaborates with an enemy force that occupies a country

So i think i am right in saying that the res/E20 is a quisling in our midst

Metaphoricallly of course
Ryan Woods on 22:20 - Aug 10 with 3505 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Woods on 13:18 - Aug 10 by herbie

Quit the abuse will you. He wasn't stirring things up. Just making comments like everybody else. It doesn't matter he supports the team up the road if he isn't just on a wind up. There is far too much personal abuse on these boards.

Post of the decade. Too many self important people on here who think they’re above everyone else.
Ryan Woods on 15:18 - Aug 11 with 3182 viewsAndyNak

Woods not starting or even on the bench today. Prob clutching at straws and most likely not involved as he hasn’t been with their squad but never know

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Ryan Woods on 17:07 - Aug 11 with 2992 viewshobo

6.5m for a Brentford reserve?
Ryan Woods on 17:10 - Aug 11 with 2956 viewsmajorraglan

Ryan Woods on 15:18 - Aug 11 by AndyNak

Woods not starting or even on the bench today. Prob clutching at straws and most likely not involved as he hasn’t been with their squad but never know

There was an article this week more or less saying that his head had been turned by outside opportunities and that it was more or less certain that he wouldn’t feature for Brentford again.
Ryan Woods on 17:14 - Aug 11 with 2902 viewsAndyNak

Read something earlier this week saying he wouldn’t feature due to the links to us... assumed that was just last week

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Ryan Woods on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 2652 viewsswitchingcode

Ryan Woods on 17:07 - Aug 11 by hobo

Looks like you don’t and we don’t need him 😃
Ryan Woods on 21:13 - Aug 11 with 2542 viewswaynekerr55

Ryan Woods on 20:33 - Aug 11 by switchingcode

Looks like you don’t and we don’t need him 😃

Fúcking love Brentford

My second team, great people at the club. Oh,and their owner is a proper fan, not like the shîts who piggy backed off by fans for fans

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Woods on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 2501 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Woods on 21:13 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Fúcking love Brentford

My second team, great people at the club. Oh,and their owner is a proper fan, not like the shîts who piggy backed off by fans for fans

I love Brentford too.

Have loved watching us at Brentford over the years and looking forward to going there this season as well.

Them and Fulham. I was disappointed that we wouldn’t be playing them this season.
Ryan Woods on 21:27 - Aug 11 with 2461 viewsFlashberryjack

Ryan Woods on 17:07 - Aug 11 by hobo

We've paid a hell of a lot more for players that wouldn't get into the Brentford reserve team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ryan Woods on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 2451 viewsawayjack

Ryan Woods on 21:20 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

I love Brentford too.

Have loved watching us at Brentford over the years and looking forward to going there this season as well.

Them and Fulham. I was disappointed that we wouldn’t be playing them this season.

Fulham is a great away trip. Always seems to be sunny down the river! Seen Brentford numerous times when based in West London and whilst football not always great, always a good crack.
Ryan Woods on 10:02 - Aug 12 with 2218 viewsswitchingcode

Fúcking love Brentford

Nice to hear,think we are both in for a good season you don’t need these multi million pound posers to do well in this league as I saw with Stoke yesterday.
Ryan Woods on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 2167 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 21:30 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

I know who quisling was and what his actions led to glyn

And in the dictionary the definition of the term quisling means traitor who collaborates with an enemy force that occupies a country

So i think i am right in saying that the res/E20 is a quisling in our midst

Metaphoricallly of course

No mate, you're trying to be someone you're not so pack it in. You're getting more than tedious with this we are the same person FFS. How old are you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ryan Woods on 10:22 - Aug 12 with 2107 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 14:51 - Aug 10 by Headmaster

Here's a summary of this whole, sorry mess:

"The bottom line is the deal was there to be done in some way, shape or form, and Swansea baulked.

Chairman Huw Jenkins is usually at the centre of fans' disquiet, but this was a decision that was not down to him. The club's owners would not pay the fee required for a permanent deal."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-ryan-wo

Oh Jenkins not to blame I see.....

Yep, I told you that. Pity Eastern Jack thinks otherwise.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ryan Woods on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 2096 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 12:36 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

That’s because he’s clearly being fed info from within the club.

Which means he still is.

Let’s not assume that there is no reaction from the powers that be to seeing the carnage that has erupted since yesterday. Feeding info out to friendly sources is tried and tested.

You're getting fed info. What's the difference?

Like I said, for me it's super important you don't abuse your association to the Trust with poor comments

Ryan Woods on 10:25 - Aug 12 with 2081 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 15:30 - Aug 10 by switchingcode

Very sorry state of affairs makes you wonder if you really wanted him in the first place.Cant believe you couldn’t come up with the money as you are awash with it from sales and parachute monies.Woods in our squad for tomorrow looks like we have moved on from the nonesense.Good luck this season your fans deserve better.

Ryan Woods on 10:25 - Aug 12 with 2072 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 15:52 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

I said it when the yanks bought us that the fvcking leeches are only in it for one thing and one thing only

Money

And now they have really shown what they are all about,by leaving us short at centre half and up front they have shown that the dont care about where the team are headed and they certainly dont care about the fans

I just hope and pray that potter gets at least 2 centre halves and 1 striker by the end of the month otherwise we are totally fvcked

Im just wondering what potter and especially the players think of whats gone on re the window,we as fans have got to get behind them during the game

Ryan Woods on 10:26 - Aug 12 with 2066 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 15:59 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

What a surprise - Wales Online ride to Jenkins rescue, again

The truth not suiting your agenda, Ant?

Ryan Woods on 10:32 - Aug 12 with 2020 viewsMo_Wives

Fúcking love Brentford

How's Dec?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ryan Woods on 10:41 - Aug 12 with 1960 viewsdobjack2

Ryan Woods on 10:23 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

You're getting fed info. What's the difference?

Like I said, for me it's super important you don't abuse your association to the Trust with poor comments

Are you admitting that you are being fed info then?
Ryan Woods on 10:46 - Aug 12 with 1926 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 10:41 - Aug 12 by dobjack2

Are you admitting that you are being fed info then?

I always try and get info and i do get the odd snippet here and there, same as countless others on here.

Ryan Woods on 10:49 - Aug 12 with 1906 viewsFireboy2

Ryan Woods on 10:14 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

No mate, you're trying to be someone you're not so pack it in. You're getting more than tedious with this we are the same person FFS. How old are you?

Fack me took you a while to reply

Been busy rimming your bessie c0ck nose?
Ryan Woods on 10:58 - Aug 12 with 1847 viewsdobjack2

Ryan Woods on 10:46 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

I always try and get info and i do get the odd snippet here and there, same as countless others on here.

There is a fine line between getting hold of information and being fed information to put out in public. We all need to be careful of being fed.

I had never heard of the term astroturfing until a recent thread on here.
Ryan Woods on 11:01 - Aug 12 with 1820 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 10:49 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

Fack me took you a while to reply

Been busy rimming your bessie c0ck nose?

Your heads the size of Lou Carpenters. Looks weird on your shoulders.

Ryan Woods on 11:02 - Aug 12 with 1811 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 10:58 - Aug 12 by dobjack2

There is a fine line between getting hold of information and being fed information to put out in public. We all need to be careful of being fed.

I had never heard of the term astroturfing until a recent thread on here.

But the one I try to get hold of all the time as do all Swans fans

And the other is some internet bollox that daft tvvats like you seem to believe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024