Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 12:23 - Jul 31 with 148895 viewsMagic_Michu

Brentford’s local newspaper saying we’re in talks with the club over Ryan Woods. He’d be a superb signing for centre mid in my opinion.

Can you imagine him and Clucas in the centre of midfield tho!? Ginger central! 😂

Nicknamed ‘the Ginger Pirlo’ ... ‘Possessing an extensive passing range, gifting him his Pirlo nickname, Woods is constantly looking to dictate the game’s tempo.’

‘But the 24-year-old is more than just a cultured footballer. He has a steeliness that sees him dominate the middle of the park and endears him to fans.

Vocal throughout a game, Woods carries leadership qualities out on the pitch and possesses a clear vision of what he expects from his team-mates, making him the archetypal ‘captain without the armband’.

With the ability to both drive forward with the ball and battle for possession, it’s this dynamism that makes him the lynchpin of Smith’s side.

Woods’ all-round game also lends itself to versatility, too, having played in both full-back positions, as well as out wide on occasion.’
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:27]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 4293 viewsWarwickHunt

Ryan Woods on 19:13 - Aug 16 by donkonky

The folk singer geezer? He used to play quite regularly at the old Dublin Arms in Hafod.

Yep. Brentford was his first love, big Swans fan though too.
Back in London now I think.

Top bloke, funny as fûck.
Ryan Woods on 19:35 - Aug 16 with 4239 viewsdonkonky

Ryan Woods on 19:18 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Yep. Brentford was his first love, big Swans fan though too.
Back in London now I think.

Top bloke, funny as fûck.

Yep from the little I recall he was barking mad!
Ryan Woods on 21:20 - Aug 16 with 4010 viewsswitchingcode

Ryan Woods on 18:41 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Are you familiar with a certain Mr. Graham Larkbey?

Is that you?the Swan I gave a Bees badge and had a long chat to collected football badges and went to all away gamss
Ryan Woods on 21:48 - Aug 16 with 3920 viewswaynekerr55

Ryan Woods on 12:30 - Aug 16 by TheResurrection

That's because you haven't got the faintest clue about the Premier league, our Club, or even your own listening to your bollocks from ITK people 😂

Another idiot playing to the crowd.

Facking ten pence Tony.

If I had to believe someone and it was between Benham and Jenkins I know who I would go with...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ryan Woods on 00:43 - Aug 17 with 3678 viewsFireboy2

Ryan Woods on 12:30 - Aug 16 by TheResurrection

That's because you haven't got the faintest clue about the Premier league, our Club, or even your own listening to your bollocks from ITK people 😂

Another idiot playing to the crowd.

Facking ten pence Tony.

I see your making new friends again chris
Ryan Woods on 00:43 - Aug 17 with 3796 viewsWarwickHunt

Ryan Woods on 21:20 - Aug 16 by switchingcode

Is that you?the Swan I gave a Bees badge and had a long chat to collected football badges and went to all away gamss

Nope. Just thought Graham might have been well-known to other Brentford fans.

I live a few miles away and know a few Brentford fans. Always liked going to Griffin Park - good atmosphere, decent fans.
Ryan Woods on 01:10 - Aug 17 with 3637 viewsAnotherJohn

Ryan Woods on 21:20 - Aug 16 by switchingcode

Enjoyed your posts. It is good to hear from genuine fans from other clubs. Unfortunately our website suffers from a few narcissistic idiots, including one particularly obnoxious boor who throws insults at all and sundry.
Ryan Woods on 11:33 - Aug 17 with 3440 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 01:10 - Aug 17 by AnotherJohn

Enjoyed your posts. It is good to hear from genuine fans from other clubs. Unfortunately our website suffers from a few narcissistic idiots, including one particularly obnoxious boor who throws insults at all and sundry.

Genuine football fan who has throughout this thread made snide remarks about our football club.

This is where some of you have got to, but you Another John, I think you've got to be among the most hapless excuse I've come across in a good while. A complete black hole of sheer nothing.

Our fans deserve better the ten pence Tony from Brentford says. He's right there, we deserve better fans.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Woods on 11:47 - Aug 17 with 3400 viewsthornabyswan

Ryan Woods on 11:33 - Aug 17 by TheResurrection

Genuine football fan who has throughout this thread made snide remarks about our football club.

This is where some of you have got to, but you Another John, I think you've got to be among the most hapless excuse I've come across in a good while. A complete black hole of sheer nothing.

Our fans deserve better the ten pence Tony from Brentford says. He's right there, we deserve better fans.

What snide remarks has been polite and informative and wished us a good season at the end of just about every post.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ryan Woods on 13:12 - Aug 17 with 3236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ryan Woods on 11:47 - Aug 17 by thornabyswan

What snide remarks has been polite and informative and wished us a good season at the end of just about every post.

Some people will look for offence and spot it when there's none there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ryan Woods on 13:44 - Aug 17 with 3125 viewssplJack

Ryan Woods on 11:47 - Aug 17 by thornabyswan

I agree with the Res. He comes across as condescending and has had digs at the club throughout this thread.
Ryan Woods on 14:11 - Aug 17 with 3021 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 13:44 - Aug 17 by splJack

I agree with the Res. He comes across as condescending and has had digs at the club throughout this thread.

Too right he has and there's no way he was getting away with it. It's a shame a lot of our fans would side with the opposition instead of backing SCFC.

Also, started off by telling us how shit Woods was, his 3 goals in 200 games, he's too small, gets bullied, no other club's were in for him and our fans deserve better.

Facking gimp.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ryan Woods on 14:16 - Aug 17 with 2994 viewsLoyal

Ryan Woods on 14:11 - Aug 17 by TheResurrection

Too right he has and there's no way he was getting away with it. It's a shame a lot of our fans would side with the opposition instead of backing SCFC.

Also, started off by telling us how shit Woods was, his 3 goals in 200 games, he's too small, gets bullied, no other club's were in for him and our fans deserve better.

Facking gimp.

😂 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ryan Woods on 15:15 - Aug 17 with 2898 viewsthornabyswan

Ryan Woods on 14:11 - Aug 17 by TheResurrection

Facking gimp.

I think the fans deserve better comment was aimed at our transfer policy during the summer.
And the way our club fukced them about during the transfer negotiations.
But the thread got pretty boring once it became obvious he was out of our price range.
Which makes we wonder why we have wasted so much time on this target.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ryan Woods on 15:29 - Aug 17 with 2844 viewsJackSomething

Ryan Woods on 15:15 - Aug 17 by thornabyswan

I think the fans deserve better comment was aimed at our transfer policy during the summer.
And the way our club fukced them about during the transfer negotiations.
But the thread got pretty boring once it became obvious he was out of our price range.
Which makes we wonder why we have wasted so much time on this target.

He should take a leaf out of our book. The way we as a fanbase reacted when Wigan and Derby tried to sign Bodde for example. We were so friendly and magnanimous about them unsettling one of our players.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ryan Woods on 17:04 - Aug 17 with 2678 viewsTheResurrection

Ryan Woods on 15:29 - Aug 17 by JackSomething

He should take a leaf out of our book. The way we as a fanbase reacted when Wigan and Derby tried to sign Bodde for example. We were so friendly and magnanimous about them unsettling one of our players.

Exactly. Fack em all. This is football not Sunday school.

Ryan Woods on 19:46 - Aug 17 with 2433 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Griffin pub in Brentford. What a smashing place. I was living in Tooting back in 2000. Went to watch our first away game of the Season after we were promoted.( I will never forget that Walter Boyd missed that game because he had trod a glass several days before the dozy fker) Ended up 0-0 and I went back to the pub after the game. I was still there at closing time but I recall having one the best nights I can remember talking to the locals. I was so hammered I wandered into the train station and got on a train going the wrong way and almost missed the last tube home. Happy Days.

Its just a ride.

Ryan Woods on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 2393 viewsdobjack2

Ryan Woods on 15:39 - Jul 31 by omarjack

Many people online are reporting he's going to either Leeds or Villa and now we're in the mix.

Brentford are hard to do business with. I don't think they'd sell for less than 7 m or so..and I don't think we'd want to pay it.

I think that we are hard to do business with.
Ryan Woods on 22:29 - Aug 17 with 2210 viewsairedale

BREAKING NEWS

Still nothing to report then.
Ryan Woods on 19:12 - Aug 20 with 1934 viewsLandore_Jack

Could be off to Stoke:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/20/stoke-make-65million-bid-brentfo

#backtojack

Ryan Woods on 19:12 - Aug 20 with 1929 views34dfgdf54

Reports that Stoke have chucked a £6.5m bid in.
Ryan Woods on 19:13 - Aug 20 with 1913 viewsSwansea93

Ryan Woods on 19:12 - Aug 20 by Landore_Jack

Could be off to Stoke:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/20/stoke-make-65million-bid-brentfo

Think it's safe to say we won't be seeing Woods playing for us

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ryan Woods on 19:15 - Aug 20 with 1886 viewsHeadmaster

Ryan Woods on 19:12 - Aug 20 by Landore_Jack

Could be off to Stoke:

Joe Allen saga 2.0
Ryan Woods on 19:35 - Aug 20 with 1782 viewsawayjack

Ryan Woods on 19:13 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

Think it's safe to say we won't be seeing Woods playing for us

Everyone understood we had to cut costs - aside from the board who have retained their inflated wages. The way we are being out-done by our rivals on most of our targets shows need to change the clowns in charge. Greedy, incompetent and out of touch.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:42]
Ryan Woods on 19:46 - Aug 20 with 1713 viewsHeadmaster

If he really was Potter's number one target, then it's pathetic.

We sell Clucas to Stoke to reduce wages and want Woods to replace him, but Stoke end up getting both (assuming they actually sign him). We could be facing a midfield of Allen, Clucas, and Woods this season. The circus rolls on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024