Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 12:23 - Jul 31 with 148566 viewsMagic_Michu

Brentford’s local newspaper saying we’re in talks with the club over Ryan Woods. He’d be a superb signing for centre mid in my opinion.

Can you imagine him and Clucas in the centre of midfield tho!? Ginger central! 😂

Nicknamed ‘the Ginger Pirlo’ ... ‘Possessing an extensive passing range, gifting him his Pirlo nickname, Woods is constantly looking to dictate the game’s tempo.’

‘But the 24-year-old is more than just a cultured footballer. He has a steeliness that sees him dominate the middle of the park and endears him to fans.

Vocal throughout a game, Woods carries leadership qualities out on the pitch and possesses a clear vision of what he expects from his team-mates, making him the archetypal ‘captain without the armband’.

With the ability to both drive forward with the ball and battle for possession, it’s this dynamism that makes him the lynchpin of Smith’s side.

Woods’ all-round game also lends itself to versatility, too, having played in both full-back positions, as well as out wide on occasion.’
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 12:27]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 19:50 - Aug 20 with 1645 viewsmagicdaps10

The cost cutting is far more radical than I envisaged, far more than WBA, Stoke seem to be intent on a quick return to the Prem.

It is clear the yanks want to cut costs for the benefit of keeping the coinage topping up in their pockets.

We were never going to spend 6.5m in the champ, whatever hope we had of that, that was wiped away in the last 2 months.

I am all for cutting costs to a controllable level, what is happening, worries me greatly though.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ryan Woods on 19:58 - Aug 20 with 1568 viewsawayjack

Ryan Woods on 19:50 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

The cost cutting is far more radical than I envisaged, far more than WBA, Stoke seem to be intent on a quick return to the Prem.

It is clear the yanks want to cut costs for the benefit of keeping the coinage topping up in their pockets.

We were never going to spend 6.5m in the champ, whatever hope we had of that, that was wiped away in the last 2 months.

I am all for cutting costs to a controllable level, what is happening, worries me greatly though.

Yup it’s getting scary now. Most estimates around £45m from player sales plus £50m cuts in player wages. But no cuts eleswhere? I hope the Trust are all Over this and legal advice includes action to stop any monies being transferred to myriad of offshore companies the Yanks have.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:59]
Ryan Woods on 19:58 - Aug 20 with 1568 viewsjasper_T

Weird one for Stoke. Doesn't fix any of their immediate problems.
Ryan Woods on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 1510 viewsmagicdaps10

Ryan Woods on 19:58 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Yup it’s getting scary now. Most estimates around £45m from player sales plus £50m cuts in player wages. But no cuts eleswhere? I hope the Trust are all Over this and legal advice includes action to stop any monies being transferred to myriad of offshore companies the Yanks have.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:59]

The books need to be looked over for sure. If they have no worries then they will no problem letting someone from the trust look at them.

Its not a case of smelling a rat, we can all see it running around wiping its arse with dollar notes.

Sickening what is happening.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024